Author Topic: What is the Right View of The Dalai Lama  (Read 31344 times)

Gabby Potter

Re: What is the Right View of The Dalai Lama
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2015, 06:01:29 AM »
I don't think that there's a correct view of His Holiness because it's pretty much up to personal perspectives. As long as we don't create schisms and instigate violence towards His Holiness either offline or online. I personally would believe that His Holiness has His own reasons on implementing the ban, we are not enlightened therefore there's no way we can understand His Holiness's higher intention. Therefore I think it's better to let His Holiness the Dalai Lama to do what He thinks its best to benefit the people because I believe His Holiness is a highly enlightened being. _/\_

Matibhadra

Re: What is the Right View of The Dalai Lama
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2015, 03:59:02 PM »
I don't think that there's a correct view of His Holiness because it's pretty much up to personal perspectives.

Of course. What is called "correct view" by someone supporting a criminal is his crimes, as you do, will hardly be called "correct view" by a Buddhist person.

As long as we don't create schisms and instigate violence towards His Holiness either offline or online.

Since you claim to oppose schisms and violence, why then do you support, even holify, the evil dalie, the very source of schisms and violence?

This contradiction shows that you approach is insincere. You do not oppose violence; rather, you just want to legitimize the violence perpetrated by your evil dalie.

I personally would believe that His Holiness has His own reasons on implementing the ban, we are not enlightened therefore there's no way we can understand His Holiness's higher intention.

It's not a matter of being "enlightened" or not, but rather of choosing to be the accomplice of a criminal or not.

In your case, you have chosen to be the accomplice of the criminal dalie, because this choice fits your own sinister propensities.

Therefore I think it's better to let His Holiness the Dalai Lama to do what He thinks its best to benefit the people because I believe His Holiness is a highly enlightened being.

What else could better fit your own criminal-supporting propensities, than proposing to give a free hand to a criminal, such as the evil dalie, so that he can perpetrate more of his crimes?

Your brazen, debauched campaign in favor of the most cruel crimes against humanity shows just how depraved human mind can be, even among people piously claiming to be "Shugdenpas".