Author Topic: 6 meters/or18ft...LARGEST DORJE SHUGDEN STATUE IN THE WORLD????  (Read 9470 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN

Dear friends,

The Tibetan govt cannot suppress the Dorje Shugden practice for long. The more they suppress, the bigger it is growing. DORJE SHUGDEN'S PRACTICE, FAME AND NAME IS GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER like his statues. Eventually the Tibetan Govt in exile will have to RETRACT their statements re the ban on shugden or keep more and more quiet and just silently watch it grow.

See the picture I have attached. People from all around the world are ordering more and more Dorje Shugden statues to be intalled in their respective centres and temples.

Within the Buddhist communities ppl may be 'stepping' on Dorje Shugden, but there ARE SO MANY NEW PPL OUT THERE LITERALLY MILLIONS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BAN AND CAN CARE LESS if they hear. If we get to them first, introduce to them the holy and swift pratice of Dorje Shugden, they will be loyal to Dorje Shugden just like so many of us. It is hard to not remember the kindness of Shugden once we have experienced his enlightened wisdom and swift assistance.

So the Tibetan govt and Dalai Lama's ban is SO VERY BENEFICIAL FOR DORJE SHUGDEN'S PRACTICE TO GROW IN THE FUTURE. Everyone shall see this come true as predicted by Dorje Shugden when he took trance of Choyang Dulzin Kuten over a decade back.

Meanwhile, enjoy the pictures of the sacred statue of Dorje Shugden near completion. Every centre in the world should invite a large statue of dorje shugden and have a special place on their alter and introduce more and more people to his sacred practice.

(Dear Admin, may I suggest you place these pictures on your Home page)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 04:56:12 PM by mountains »

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Re: 6 meters/or18ft...LARGEST DORJE SHUGDEN STATUE IN THE WORLD????
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 05:16:53 PM »
AMAZING workmanship!

I think as the time for the Lord to manifest FULLY IN THE OPEN is drawing near, we should all make preparations to ensure that he is being well received.

When I looked at this statue, in my mind and my heart I am anticipating for that day to come when the ban is lifted or dissolved and the practice becomes mainstream in Buddhism along with Je Tsongkhapa's unmistaken path. That day, the sun will shine in the gloomy hearts of people whom have suffered so much in waiting for this day to come.

Shugden hail!

Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Lee Dhi

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 06:36:25 PM »
Dear Mountain,

Thanks for sharing the great image of Dorje Shugden! Wow, it IS pretty big. I am very happy to see DS flourish despite all efforts to ban his practice, which reinforces statements that DS has a very strong karma link to sentient beings of this period. Therefore, he is the perfect protector to take refuge in at this point in time because he will be able to efficiently and effectively help us with our Dharma practice and progress.

Harrynephew, I am also looking forward to the day that it is OK for everyone to practice DS openly. I see light at the end of the tunnel with recent events like the opening of Shar Ganden Monastery, the move of Ganden Tripa to Shar after he left the "throne" in Ganden Shartse.

I fold my hands to thank those who have endured the hardships by upholding DS's practice so that it will not be lost to the rest of us.

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 08:58:30 PM »
Wow! I saw this photos and I am amazed and they are truly great portent of what is to come. Dorje Shugden will grow huge in China and the world. Dorje Shugden has already begun to pervade our world and the bigger the statues and the bigger the proliferation of his image and practice, the bigger the Dharma will grow in our world. May Dorje Shugden bring about a new renaissance of the Dharma!

thor

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 11:59:36 PM »
Shugden hail indeed. I look forward to seeing pictures of the completed image of our Lord Shugden. It looks slightly oriental/chinese in nature especially the snowlion. The detail and quality of craftsmanship is stunning - although still raw, the form, outline, angles match the description of Dorje Shugden that i hold in my mind always.

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 04:26:27 PM »
I love Dorje Shugden and I love it when I see so many people practicing him and making huge statues of him to benefit more people! Yes we are all holding our breaths, our chairs in anticipation for Dorje Shugden to prevail the world!!! Just by looking at this image brings chills down my spine. Just think if all dharma centers are able to have such huge ds statues and chapel!!! Thank you mountains for the awesome pictures - rejoice!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 05:22:49 PM »
Thank you mountains for sharing these stunning images. I love the detail of the carvings - truly spectacular. The snowlion is so well sculpted, he looks like he could move any second! I can't wait to see it when it is finished - with sword and all!

I fervently wish that one day I will have the good karma to be able to help to build a temple that has a towering Dorje Shugden statue at least as big as this one and attract many to learn his powerful sacred practice.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »
 Dorje Shugden's practice is blazing throughout the world. This ban has somehow created much publicity for people to hear the name Dorje Shugden. I am one of those who doesn't know about the ban when I came into the practice. Knowing about the ban has created even more faith in me towards our Kind Protector. He cannot be pressed/suppressed in anyway and only goes to show who he is. He only exhibits compassion for all! May I develop such qualities in the face of difficulties and sufferings one faces in samsara!

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 04:52:47 PM »
Dorje Shugden's practice is blazing throughout the world. This ban has somehow created much publicity for people to hear the name Dorje Shugden. I am one of those who doesn't know about the ban when I came into the practice. Knowing about the ban has created even more faith in me towards our Kind Protector. He cannot be pressed/suppressed in anyway and only goes to show who he is. He only exhibits compassion for all! May I develop such qualities in the face of difficulties and sufferings one faces in samsara!

No. No it is not.

Most people in the world do not even know the Buddha.

And those who do know Buddha, have for the most part not heard about DS.

There is no "renaissance" of Buddhism, either with or without DS.

The rest is just a delusion. Get real, noobs.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 07:06:24 AM »
It is not about how big a statue of Dorje Shugden can be nor is it a matter of boasting who owns the largest DS statue, but rather the manifestation of the reverence, devotion and faith DS devotees have in displaying His image in beautiful environment like a temple.  Rather it is to have all other sentient beings to receive blessing being in the space of the great Protector and have the opportunity to gaze at him and be calmed.

As such, although in 2009 the statue in this post was the largest, there is now one more even larger.  May the manifestation of Dorje Shugden in this manner increase tremendously. 

kelly

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 07:25:02 AM »
Thank you for sharing this magnificent DS statute, is really bless to look at such a huge statute I rejoice for those people who involved in making this statute is really going to benefits a lot of sentient being because DS practice is pure and he is a very powerful protector that suit for this current era.

Shugdener

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2015, 08:32:10 AM »
WOW!!! What a huge, beautiful and jaw dropping statue of Dorje Shugden!!!

The workmanship of the statue is amazing and whoever the artist/artists is is incredibly talented!

No one can stop Dorje Shugden from growing bigger and from getting more and more famous.

Everything happens for a reason and like you said. the ban put by the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government was for a reason and the reason is for the great king Dorje Shugden to grow bigger and bigger so more people can benefit from His practice!

pinecone

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 01:42:06 PM »
The building  of the Dorje Shugden statues around the world would not happen without any reasons or purpose. I believe the kind sponsors of  all these gigantic and huge Dorje Shugden statue have definitely benefited from the great king protector practice which inspired them to proceed with the building of the statues. My greatest gratitude to all the great lineage masters who despite danger and suffering persistently protect and preserve this sacred practice and spread the practice for many to receive and practice.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 08:24:39 PM »
To certain quarters people see building big statues as a means to show off an organisations deep pockets or just a trip down the ego lane. I see it as an opportunity to bring much benefit for the people and beings in that environment. Buddha images  have tremendous blessings to it and having a big buddha statue blesses people from a afar and plants many good imprints on the perceiver.

I also see it as a commitment to benefitting others from the side of the patrons and people who donated towards such a massive undertaking, may the merits from the sponsors ever increase through such a sublime offering. 

fruven

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2015, 12:11:55 AM »
More effort, time and money required to build something bigger. I don't think it is easy to sponsor the construction of temples and holy images without giving up some of our ego. As temples and holy images would lead people to their spiritual development there are much obstacles to building or creating them if one's motivation is to gain fame or money. Both are very short term.