Author Topic: “Tibetan leadership organizes violence”  (Read 10594 times)

Muriel

“Tibetan leadership organizes violence”
« on: March 19, 2014, 03:58:03 AM »
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-leadership-organizes-violence/

Ample amount of evidence confirms that the CTA has organized and carried out violent protests against the Dorje Shugden practitioners for the past 18 years. The authority continues to suppress the religious freedom of the Shugden practitioners. However, it “counter-argues” that religious freedom has been alive within the Tibetan communities. Even the prestigious TIME magazine criticizes the Dalai Lama and the CTA for their inhumane and nonsense positions.

The CTA and the Dalai Lama should carry out what the Buddhist teachings ask the followers to do and maintain the peace within the religious freedom.

I wonder if these authorities and His Holiness deserve to be Buddhists. I hope they are not merely carrying the title just to maintain their reputation. The Dalai Lama’s inner mind and outermost appearance differ too much to lecture and spread His words on peace and compassion. Buddhist teachings say that all matters of the Universe go round in a cycle. His Holiness and the CTA should always keep in mind that their heinous actions will come back to them eventually, although it might not seem like so right now.

dharmacrazy79

• Email
Re: “Tibetan leadership organizes violence”
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 08:09:27 AM »
What stuns me the most is the evidently illogical are the claims made by the Tibetan authorities and HH THe Dalai Lama.

I have consistently seen and read the tangible evidence and supporting material provided by Dorje Shugden practitioners to show the world the unjust treatment as well as infringement on human rights to have freedom of religion they suffer as a result of the ban.

Unfortunately, the anti-Shugden movement has never shown any data or proof of their claims. In fact, like in the video above, the statements made clearly contradict the actions and events that are captured in video or documentation. It is right being caught red handed and still insist of being innocent. Additionally, if we observe, the responses given by the Dalai Lama as his anti-Shugen supporters are vague and unsubstantial.

It simply does not make sense at all. His Holiness should not only be a man of high spiritual attainment but of sharp secular sense since he has been quite exposed with his contact with other world leaders and influencers like Barack Obama, Richard Gere etc. Why would he jeopardize his years of credibility to impose such a ban that makes him look like a hypocrite? Furthermore, the ban has created more awareness about the ban especially outside the Sangha community. One could actually claim that the ban has fueled the growth of the practice all over the world.

Therefore, the only question we should perhaps raise is “Why is HH making special effort to give Dorje Shugden extra limelight?”

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 12:59:57 PM »
Thank you for sharing this video which is a clear evidence of the violent which actually took place in the monastery itself. It is a very important now to let people around the world know what had actually happened with all the violence and discrimination amongst the Tibetan community. Where the so call non-”spirit” worshipper actually behave like the ones who practises. I am not saying that Dorje Shugden is a spirit just the way the bunch of blind followers or the ones who afraid to stand up against the bigger force for whatever reasons which only they themselves can justified. Another thing i wanted to say that when the reporter asked the question: So do you think all your Guru were wrong? And the answer HHTDL gave is: “Yes”…What? What did the HHTDL just said? How can this be if everyone as Highly Attained can be wrong so can you HHTDL. If they were all wrong which means everything that we are pursuing and believing can be wrong as well. So are you suggesting that?

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 06:42:56 AM »
Violence in religion sectors are no longer uncommon in today's world. This just does not apply to Tibetan Buddhism. This is the sacrifice of today's issues/greed & etc thus we refer this era as the degeneration context.

But what HH & CTA are doing now is ridiculous and is NOT LOGICAL. It is sad but what they are doing and saying, only the uneducated group of people will follow. If they are base on the facts and logic, the educated crowd will buy what they are doing/saying but this is not the case. This is the main reason why majority of the West & part of the East do not follow and question them on the human right issues.

It is also sad that CTA does not realise the BIGGEST asset they have are their lamas. Nothing else. Instead of promoting their work, they are against them and some even use violence to attack them. Wouldn't Tibetan Buddhism be so powerful if we all unite. Can u imagine Kadampa Centres around the world be CTA allies. CTA could have become more prominent in the right way rather then what they are doing now.

Positive Change

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 12:01:50 PM »
Yet another callous attempt by CTA!!! They should really be ashamed! But then again, this sudden "spurt" in "retaliation" seems to me like a feeble final efforts to cling on to an ideal which is fast fading... Which then brings me to wonder if the ban could indeed be in its final phases and that the day of reckoning is upon us soon...

If this is the case, this article serves as a reminder that all is not lost and that we should stick to our guns, hold on to our faith and continue to sojourn on, for the rewards for all is within reach!

Keep up the good work Dorjeshugden.com and everyone who has contributed, participated and joined in the efforts!!!!

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 02:08:50 PM »
Indeed the CTA and it's people don't seem fit to be called Buddhist. All the violence and harm that they cause is just not what a normal Buddhist would do. Even though the CTA calls people who practice Dorje Shugden demon worshippers yet their behaviour is better than the CTA who think they are not demon worshippers.

All the evidence shows that the CTA are really talking about themselves and no one else, the video shows that the real violent people are the men inside the CTA and the peaceful people are those who practice Dorje Shugden.

Thank you Muriel for sharing the 'evidence' now the world will know who the real demon Worshippers are.

grandmapele

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 02:46:49 PM »
A normal Buddhist wouldn't' resort to name calling too. So, it behooves me that this is happening and that violence is being bandied about. The Dalai Lama has said that Dorje Shugden practice cannot harm him. And, that is the truth as he is the emanation of Chenrezig, an enlightened being and has no karma to be harmed.

Dalai Lama said in France in September 2016:

“I hear that some people report that I have said no one should do the practice of Dolgyal. That is not what I say. There are problems with the practice, which I know from my own experience, and that’s why I recommend people not to do it. But if someone wants to do it, they can. There are monks today in monasteries adjacent to Ganden and Sera who specifically follow the practice.

“What I do say is that Dolgyal broke his bond with the 5th Dalai Lama and has been controversial ever since. I’ve encouraged people not to do the practice, but I haven’t said that no one can do it.”

Excerpt from: http://www.dalailama.com/news/post/1457-avalokiteshvara-empowerment-and-public-talk

So, CTA should start talking along the same line. And, we won't rehash old platforms that are out of date.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 01:56:45 PM »
Agreed with you, Grandmapele. As we believe that HHDL is the emanation of Chenrezig, an enlightened being, we must not judge the actions of His Holiness. Even though the Dalai Lama have subtly mentioned towards the end of 2016 that he did not stop anyone from practicing Shugden, it seemed like that prompted the CTA to produce a video to critique Dorje Shugden practice further. Sad that the CTA does not respect the subtle message of His Holiness. On our part we can only request and appeal to His Holiness to lift the ban Shugden practice soonest.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 05:02:56 AM »
It is always sad to hear about these terrible things. Discrimination is a terrible thing and the suffering endured by Anti-Shugden people and the government itself is just too much to even think about. It is very sad and there really are so evil people in this world. Freedom is being taken away from these people and the world just seems to silence it.

Matibhadra

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 05:08:34 PM »
As we believe that HHDL is the emanation of Chenrezig, an enlightened being, we must not judge the actions of His Holiness.

Even the Buddha said that we should carefully scrutinize, which means to judge of, all of his teachings.

Therefore, your refusal to judge of the evil dalie's actions shows that you are no Buddhist to start with.

Therefore, you lacking refuge in the Three Jewels, your belief in what you call “Chenrezig” is just an empty show of feudal servility to the theocratic cult leader who raped your consciousness.

Even though the Dalai Lama have subtly mentioned towards the end of 2016 that he did not stop anyone from practicing Shugden,

Then according to you a brazen lie becomes a truth, just because it was uttered by your cult leader, is it?

Belinda Mae

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 03:26:21 PM »
I really do not understand the Tibetan government. Do they want peace or not? Do they want growth or not? If they do, then why are they organising violence between their people. What are they trying to proof to others? Why does practising Dorje Shugden harms the people and country? Why ban Dorje Shugden? Everyone has their own rights to propitiate whichever deity or Buddha they want. I really hope the Tibetan leadership will seriously look into this matter because it is causing lots of suffering to their people.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2017, 04:47:48 AM »
They set the worst examples for the Tibetans, they always have to 'solve' their problems with violence, acting like barbarians. They should really stop all their dirty tricks and start behaving like an actual leader. It is indeed a shame having to know that a 'supposed' leader of the nation is encouraging harm towards their own dear Tibetan people. Instead of giving their people the support they need, the Tibetan leadership turn away from them and further attacking their own kind... They are definitely not fit to be called Buddhists.

Geraldine Sarie

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 12:41:13 PM »
 We are leaving in the democratic world where every citizen had their own rights and freedom to voice out their opinion. Being harsh and violence won't do any good or satisfaction to people like the Tibetan who hold strong to their spirituality and faith. The more CTA compel their people, the more the Tibetan protest.

Tibet is being a sacred, spiritual country, there shouldn’t be any issue of violence, anger and hatred to show the world. This is the view from other countries of Tibet but NOW, what had CTA done? It's so shameful and displeasing. :(

dsnowlion

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 04:50:04 AM »
Agreed with you, Grandmapele. As we believe that HHDL is the emanation of Chenrezig, an enlightened being, we must not judge the actions of His Holiness. Even though the Dalai Lama have subtly mentioned towards the end of 2016 that he did not stop anyone from practicing Shugden, it seemed like that prompted the CTA to produce a video to critique Dorje Shugden practice further. Sad that the CTA does not respect the subtle message of His Holiness. On our part we can only request and appeal to His Holiness to lift the ban Shugden practice soonest.

Nothing the CTA does goes pass HH the Dalai Lama... know this fact. So if they produced that horrible disrespectful discriminating book is because they have gotten the GREEN light and approval for it. Do not for one minute think that the Dalai Lama does not know what is going on. He is the Dalai Lama... he is the God King of Tibetans like it or not.

Only the NEW generation of Tibetans are thinking and starting to use their brains to ask questions. That is our only hope for a change in the Tibetan society so that true democracy can be experienced or at least NO guilt trips are laid on them and no threats to their lives for them to oppose a certain view.

They want human rights to happen for Tibetans in Tibet-China, then they better give to their people in exile first! Otherwise, their double standard is going to become louder and louder until it is totally EXPOSED and by that time, they is no charismatic Dalai Lama to rescue them and charm the media. CTA will be nothing then. SO it is really up to the new generation of thinkers and scholars now. May their voice be heard.