Author Topic: CTA creates violence again  (Read 40419 times)

Rihanna

Re: CTA creates violence again
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2014, 10:15:10 PM »
Horrifying and disgusting! CTA has really gone too far with the ban. And this is supposed to be a ruling body consisting of Buddhists whose main practice is compassion. It makes me so angry and outraged that such a violent act is inflicted upon an old monk. From whatever angle you look from,  CTA is DEFINITELY the culprit. Who would inflict such harm on an old monk who has lived in a monastery all his life, no money, only 'occupation' is to serve his teacher, upholds his vows. You can definitely rule out robbery because no robber would create so much noise banging the metal gate as that would attract attention from passerby and neighbours. You can rule out enemy for obvious reasons stated above. That leave the only option left: CTA!!!!!

Please CTA, pick someone your size to fight. No, definitely not an innocent old monk. No wonder you can't gain any international respect. You preach compassion, yet you behave most than a mafia. At least mafias don't hurt their own brothers.  If I were you CTA, please don't hang the photo of Mahatma Gandhi in your offices. Mahatma Gandhi liberated the whole of India without dropping a blood. He walked the talk, he was a shining example and he sacrificed. You not only suppress your own people, you physically hurt them too. Shame on you. I am totally outraged. And I am sure other government will hear about this news too soon and feel the same. Remember the wisdom words of Mahatma Gandhi: an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. If you believe in karma, you will understand what you are heading for in your next life.

eyesoftara

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 09:43:40 AM »
It is due to the collective karma of the CTA, most Tibetan including the "sangha" that His Holiness has to lie about the Protector. Even lying about Tulku Dragpa Gyaeltsen was wrongly recognized. If so then the Guru of the Great Fifth Dalai Lama was also wrong. Just need some small intelligence to see true this. It is disturbing for the Dalai Lama to lie. It put the 3 Jewels in the wrong place and threatens the validity of Buddha's entire teachings. What a shame that!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2014, 01:49:43 PM »
i realised that when one thing is said to be wrong, everything else is also wrong... the Dalai Lama's ban on Dorje Shugden meant that the Dalai Lama's Guru was wrong. If the Dalai Lama's Guru was wrong, then all the teachings and practices passed by that Guru was also wrong. And all those other Lamas who received teachings from any Dorje Shugden lama are also wrong. And thus, since the majority of the Gelugpa practitioners are/were also Dorje Shugden practitioners, they are/were all wrong too. So the Dalai Lama's teachings are wrong too... and if the Dalai Lama is wrong, how can the ban be right?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Jessie Fong

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »
Well, we all agree that the senseless attack was uncalled for.  So what if you beat an elderly monk, cut him and drew blood -- you think this will stop people from accepting Dorje Shugden as their Protector, and that they will ultimately stop this practice?

Think again -- you may have just created a wave for the people to realise that anti-Shugden folks are violent, fierce and despicable.

I have 5 words for you ---- PICK SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!

icy

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2014, 10:12:02 PM »
'Forced' religious conversion is wrong, says Dalai Lama

Bangalore, Jan 5, 2014, DHNS:
 Nobel laureate, the 14th Dalai Lama, greets UIDAI chairperson Nandan Nilekani at a principals' conference in Bangalore on Sunday. DH Photo
The 14th Dalai Lama has disapproved of “forced” religious conversion. Religious organisations ought to work extensively in rural villages and “expect nothing” (in return), he said here on Sunday.

“Christians have helped the society in education and health. But they are also carrying the message of conversion, which is wrong. The Ramakrishna organisations are working extensively in rural areas, which most people neglect. They do not expect anything. Such should be the attitude,” he said at the inauguration of the 92nd principals’ conference organised by the Association of Heads of Anglo-Indian Schools in India.

The Dalai Lama disapprove and do not advocate forced religious conversion.  Why does this not apply to the Dorje Shugden practice?  Why did the Dalai Lama have double standards on Shugden practitioners and had to incite violence?  This is totally unacceptable and violates human rights and peace which is the image he projects to the world.

It is utterly sickening to read about the attack on Gen Gonze.  Please stop the violence and prosecution!

Big Uncle

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2014, 11:32:23 AM »
Yes, it was a despicable act of cowardice and violence. However, what's even more tragic is that very few people particularly the Tibetans are willing to do more about this. They would not talk about it or even bring awareness to these acts of violence. The problem is that nobody knows and very few people bring awareness to these acts. I guess people are unwilling to stick their necks out.

It is hard for foreigners like me to go and talk about Tibetan affairs when the Tibetans are unwilling to do more to expose these acts. We are very fortunate for this website and it would be great if even more Tibetans release more information of the happenings within the community especially when such despicable acts are perpetrated. Unlike the earlier days of the ban, there is now more spotlight and publicity occurring whenever such acts are perpetrated in the community. We should all do our part to expose it and share it with the world so more and more people are aware of the plight of Dorje Shugden practitioners within the community. Awareness would only serve to pressure and bring the ban down! Down with the ban!

Q

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2014, 05:27:49 PM »
I must agree with Big Uncle. It truly is disappointing that the Tibetans themselves are so unwilling to make a change... and those that actually are brave enough to keep the practice either do so quietly or move to a different country... and those that actually stand up for their rights don't receive sufficient support that the end up being in a very difficult position.

But what can you expect from a community that just takes the Dalai Lama's words at face value without checking or even identifying the flaw in the ban? Monkey see, monkey do... they just don't have the level of intelligence that require them to speak up or think differently. Of course there are those that can spot the wrong in the ban, and those people are the ones that still remain DS practitioners.

Although I would love it if more DS practitioners of Tibetan origin would fight more to lift the ban... but perhaps they see a larger picture in it. After all, despite how it looks like separatism is happening, HHDL is truly the one person that's holding the Tibetan community together. Perhaps the reason why the DS practitioners are laying low and not making a 'fuss' despite all the injustice they've experienced is due to the fact that they still have high respect and value HHDL's effort in bringing the Tibetans (whenever that might be...)

pgdharma

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2014, 10:33:50 PM »
This is so disgusting! Five men attacking an 86 year old monk! This senseless attack is uncalled for! It is indeed shameful that the CTA have resorted to attack an elderly monk to retaliate on Trijang Rinpoche’s refusal to attend HHDL teachings.

CTA leave the DS practitioners alone! Every human being has the right to practice what they believed in so why caused harm and create so much violence for DS practitioners?

Matibhadra

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2014, 03:38:46 AM »
Although I would love it if more DS practitioners of Tibetan origin would fight more to lift the ban... but perhaps they see a larger picture in it.

The “larger picture” Tibetans see is only the (understandable) fear of the ruthless theocrat owning their lives, the evil dalai. Tibetans come from a medieval obscurantist society, and know perfectly that challenging the ruling theocrat may cost their lives and more. Therefore, this ban against human freedom will be lifted the day Tibetans wake up and decide to dispatch the evil theocrat to the place where he belongs, to wit, the garbage bin of history.

icy

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2014, 10:24:57 AM »
The Dalai Lama and his associates have two faces, by day they are holy and respectable men. By night they are mafia gangsters and will resort to violence for the suppression of one deity protector in the Tibetan community in exile.

They know they cannot sustain the ban much longer. Violence will be their “theme” in their attempt to enforce the ban. Apparently, they do not believe in karma although they are learned men and preached about karma.

Need we remind them on “The Wheel of Sharp Weapons”?

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2014, 05:28:31 PM »

How can anyone do this to the old monk? And worst to a renown monk who has served his lama, Trijang Rinpoche sincerely and with so much devotion. Don't the CTA know that this will cause an uproar to a portion of Gelug practitioner, don't they even realise that this will cause them to loose support from all around??

I have totally lost all respect for CTA and now, I am more adamant in spreading Shugden practice far and wide.

brian

• Email
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2014, 05:06:36 PM »
The CTA is supposed to be taking care of its own people's welfare and well being instead of harming them. How can they impose religion preference on its people? Even if so, why would they be harming and ill treating the Dorje Shugden practitioners? CTA should instead focus on how to regain it's independence from China or at least deal with the worrying self immolations of precious human life across the region. End violence against Dorje Shugden practitioners please!!!

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2014, 08:35:50 PM »
The CTA is supposed to be taking care of its own people's welfare and well being instead of harming them. How can they impose religion preference on its people? Even if so, why would they be harming and ill treating the Dorje Shugden practitioners? CTA should instead focus on how to regain it's independence from China or at least deal with the worrying self immolations of precious human life across the region. End violence against Dorje Shugden practitioners please!!!

The CTA has made a career out of blaming others for their abysmal failures, namely China and Dorje Shugden practitioners. The way the Tibetan government in exile treats Shugden people gives you a pretty good idea of how old Tibet used to be. The majority of the Tibetan people were not regarded as citizens or even subjects of a monarch to care for and protect. They were merely chattels, there to be used.

In that regard, the Tibetan people are better off under Chinese rule. I do not condone the Chinese annexation of Tibet nor its harsh policies towards Tibetans but in truth, just looking at how the CTA can so easily discriminate against their own people based on religion, I have to say that Tibetans are truly better off in the long run. It would appear to me that the Tibetan leaders in power today lack genuine interest in being a liberal government and seem more interested in retaining their old feudalistic ways.

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2014, 09:29:26 PM »
If the CTA dares to incite violence against Shugden practitioners, perhaps it is because the Dalai Lama himself is doing just that. Here in a speech that the Dalai Lama gave in Sera Monastery in December 2013, it is very clear that he is provoking sentiments against Dorje Shugden worshippers. At the same time, the CTA has been heard telling Tibetans that they should do more [harm] against those who oppose the Dalai Lama as a way to protect him.

For the Dalai Lama to be fanning hate so long after he imposed the religion ban may very well be an indication that his campaign is loosing steam and the Tibetan people are seeing through this ruse. See for yourself in the following video from 42:16 -

Small | Large

icy

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2014, 10:06:14 PM »
These lunatics ought to be behind bars for their violent and insane action. I hope these culprits will be apprehended soon.

The rest of the Shugdenpas must keep safe for we do not know what will ensue in their lunacy. We must spread words of caution to the Tibetan Shugden community and inform the police to keep vigilance.