Author Topic: shartse khenpo response on visit with HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche article  (Read 20625 times)

Galen

• Email
Re: shartse khenpo response on visit with HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche article
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 09:20:16 AM »
If the report is baseless as claimed by the Abbot, then why why write such a long rebuttal letter to defend himself? It is in explaining to cover the truth. If the Abbot's trip to Vermont was on his own initiative, then it would be seems as himself trying to gain recognition from the Dalai Lama as over the years Gaden Shartse has not been doing well since the ban. If fact, Shar Gaden is expanding leaps and bounds.

If it does not make a difference whether Trijang Rinpoche joins the Dalai Lama's teachings in Sera, as claimed by the Abbot, then why fly all the way there to request for an audience with Trijang Rinpoche? Isn't it obvious that if Trijang Rinpoche attends the Dalai Lama's teachings, it would be seen that Trijang Rinpoche supports the Dalai Lama in his views on Dorje Shugden. So, it makes a huge difference on whether Trijang Rinpoche attends or not!!!

Effort would be if the Abbot try to convince the Dalai Lama to lift the ban on Dorje Shugden, then I am are very sure that it will stand a better chance of Trijang Rinpoche returning to India. Maybe the Abbot can give it a try?

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 11:39:35 AM »
Everyone in the Gelug Lineage knows that Trijang Rinpoche is still practising Shugden. And the main reason Trijang Rinpoche left his Labrang in Gaden Shartse was because of the Shugden controversial and the situation at that time was too dangerous for the young Trijang Rinpoche. Does that mean Trijang Rinpoche left Ganden Shartse for his personal reasons, this does not make any sense? When such high lama life is in such threats, it is only right that his students protects him and make sure he goes somewhere which is safe. H.H. Dalai Lama left Tibet because his life & the teachings of the precious dharma was at threat too, did H.H. left Tibet because of personal reasons too?

Therefore, what is the Shartse Khenpo referring or implying?

I am glad the Khenpo had an audience with Trijang Rinpoche.  But why do u want to have an audience with Trijang Rinpoche, does the Khenpo expect Trijang Rinpoche to abandon the Shugden practice and return to Gaden Shartse. To be close or bridge the current gap between Trijang Rinpoche and H.H. means, Trijang Rinpoche has to give up Shugden practice or H.H. lifting the ban on Shugden.

Whatever the real motive is for the Shartse Khenpo to visit Trijang Rinpoche, we will not know for sure but it is definitely not what the Khenpo has proclaimed. However, I must say, there was no lost in having an audience with Trijang Rinpoche, in fact the Khenpo was rather blessed from the audience itself.

DharmaSpace

Re: hartse khenpo response on visit with HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche article
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 08:13:18 AM »
Gaden Sera and Drepung monks are in danger of not getting the full corpus of Je Tsongkhapa's teachings. None of the elite elite lamas are with them anymore, the elite lamas are not precious just because they are high lamas or have great titles. It is because they have all the teachings and realisations to pass on, who amongst Gaden Sera and Drepung will claim to be the Gaden Oral Lineage Hoder?

The longer Gaden, Sera, Derpung splits and is separated from all the other great Gelug Lamas.

I can almost feel the tension of the abbots, I know they know what a spot they are in now.

Between a rock and a hard place.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 08:49:55 AM »
Indulge me to point this:

In his reply the Shartse Kenpo said,

4. How and why some people left Gaden Monastery and Gaden Shartse in 2008 is well-known fact. No one can change the truth by twisting the story after five years. It is very simple. Some people chose to abandon the monastery for personal interest and benefit and the monastery failed to stop them from doing that.

I find this a total lie. It is very well documented that Gaden Sharte Monastery along with many other monasteries expelled many monks for the practice.

I attached this video of the Dalai Lama telling the monastery to expel these monks.

Dalai Lama expels thousands of monks Small | Large

So the Kenpo is telling a lie. Shame on you!