Author Topic: On-line shop not functioning?  (Read 6570 times)

wang

On-line shop not functioning?
« on: June 13, 2013, 05:22:03 AM »
I have ordered a US$188 Dorje Shugden Brass Statue from the on-line shop on Mar 25th for my friend in mainland.  Unluckily for close to 3 months there was no shipment nor any feedback upon queries from "[email protected]" .  I noticed that this statue is now 'out of stock' after my ordering and payment,  anybody who is running this on-line shop in this forum can help to check it out?

Thanks!

Big Uncle

Re: On-line shop not functioning?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 08:33:52 AM »
Oh I hope this issue would be resolved. I had my statue pretty fast from the eshop though. All the best and I hope you receive your statue very soon to make offerings, black teas and prayers to.

Aurore

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 05:14:39 AM »
Maybe there is a problem with the courier service. Just like Big Uncle, I received my items very quickly from the eshop as well.

Anyways, I am sure you will hear from the admin soon. :)

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 06:52:31 AM »
dont worry wang, I am sure that the people behind the eshop and website only have spreading Dorje Shugden as their priorities and they will try and sort this matter out with you soon. they're not selling these statues for profit after all, but to spread Dorje Shugden. Sometimes, the package can be stuck at the post office and it would be a good idea to check with your local post office with the tracking number that they have provided you with to see where exactly is the package and how to retrive it. many a time my online purchases did get stuck in the post office and all it takes is a few calls to locate the package. Good luck and may you have your blessed statue soon!

wang

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 10:41:49 AM »
The administrator got a swift respond but they are still checking the whereabouts of the statue...:( 
Anyway, will be there....

Thanks!

wang

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 12:07:57 AM »
The statue finally arrived.  Thanks!

However, it was not without minor problems. Just a few feedback for future improvement:

1. Tip of the torma was broken due to in-sufficient buffering fill-in of the package, it can be fixed by glue though.   Anyway the damage can be avoided with more careful packaging(just more buffering to reduce shock, brass is easily broken material).

2.  Part of the statue was oxidized.  I am going to paint the statue so it is ok to me, but for someone who like to have a statue in brass without paint, it would not be very nice looking.

Thanks again!

Jessie Fong

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 10:15:26 AM »
Thank you, Wang for your feedback.

I am sure the people manning the e-shop would appreciate those comments so as to better equip and prepare the future parcels that they send out.

Am so happy for you now that you have invited your very own statue.  There are more items available that you may want to look into and maybe get them as presents for friends and family members?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 04:09:59 AM »
thanks so much for your feedback! Sorry to hear of the small problems with the statue tho, although it was probably caused by the rough handling by the customs and postal staff (which probably was not accounted for by the people responsible packing the statue) but I am sure this wont happen again! I guess the broken piece could be fixed with some solder and the painted over...but in any case, when you're done painting the statue, please do post it here in this forum for all of us to rejoice!

If you have friends who are DS practitioners as well, do direct them to our shop and support our efforts to help lift the ban!