Author Topic: Dalai Lama Leaves for Europe  (Read 9645 times)

Big Uncle

Re: Dalai Lama Leaves for Europe
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 10:20:18 AM »
Well, its really nice that the Dalai Lama is travelling to teach and benefit so many people. He's in perpetual high demand as always. However, what Ensapa said is true because he would need to rest as well so he can benefit even more people when he's well-rested and healthy and can live longer. I wonder if the Dalai Lama would ever retire from his spiritual responsibilities? I think the Dalai Lama would very much like to travel to Tibet and go on pilgrimage to his homeland perhaps? The holy places of Lama Tsongkhapa? Potala?

Would the Chinese authorities approve his visa? I am sure they would want something in return for that one. It would be nice if CTA negotiate on his behalf for this one. I am very sure the Dalai Lama would very much want to see Tibet once more and what is CTA doing to help him? That's the question. Perhaps, abolishing Dorje Shugden ban? Perhaps, the Dalai Lama has to respectfully retire from all other travels?

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Dalai Lama Leaves for Europe
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »
Well, its really nice that the Dalai Lama is travelling to teach and benefit so many people. He's in perpetual high demand as always. However, what Ensapa said is true because he would need to rest as well so he can benefit even more people when he's well-rested and healthy and can live longer. I wonder if the Dalai Lama would ever retire from his spiritual responsibilities? I think the Dalai Lama would very much like to travel to Tibet and go on pilgrimage to his homeland perhaps? The holy places of Lama Tsongkhapa? Potala?

Would the Chinese authorities approve his visa? I am sure they would want something in return for that one. It would be nice if CTA negotiate on his behalf for this one. I am very sure the Dalai Lama would very much want to see Tibet once more and what is CTA doing to help him? That's the question. Perhaps, abolishing Dorje Shugden ban? Perhaps, the Dalai Lama has to respectfully retire from all other travels?

Well, maybe perhaps the Tibetans dont care or love the Dalai Lama enough to help him get back to Tibet and to dissolve the tensions between CTA and China. Their lust to get back Tibet is so great that they do not mind overworking the Dalai Lama (that shows a lot, does it not?) just because he is the spokesperson/mascot for the Tibetan freedom movement. But in reality, he proposed the middle way approach where he requested China to give greater autonomy to Tibet, but this approach is ignored by the lay Tibetans in general and they demand independence straight on. Is this Guru devotion?