Author Topic: NEW VIDEOS! Dorje Shugden for everyone  (Read 9300 times)

DharmaDefender

NEW VIDEOS! Dorje Shugden for everyone
« on: March 16, 2013, 09:35:32 AM »
Three new videos have just been released of people showing their appreciation for Dorje Shugden, all on http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/miscellaneous/global-appreciation-for-dorje-shugden/ ...just check out this guy dressed head to toe in a red latex (I think?) suit hahaha this video totally cracked me up

Small | Large

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
Re: NEW VIDEOS! Dorje Shugden for everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 09:47:38 PM »
I really appreciate how innovative this site is to come up with such fun ways to promote Dorje Shugden. One thing is very clear i.e. there is no need to go into a long song and dance about the Protector because once people start reading up, it becomes very clear who Dorje Shugden is. And that is only because this website exists and is rich with accurate information and facts.

For me personally, it is such a great blessing to see and hear the name because when you understand the origins of this Protector, you begin to understand that it is only out of sheer compassion that Manjushri takes this form so that people without the karma to connect with a Buddha, can do so via his emanation. Nobody deserves to lose this opportunity especially when the world's collective karma is deteriorating and the day will come when it is impossible to connect with the Dharma. There is an urgency that everyone must realize.

So something that is funny such as the red latex man, has important significance. Why? During this age, people are interested in seemingly fatuous and ridiculous things and if that is the way to get people to the Dharma, why not?

lotus1

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 10:40:38 PM »
It’s so creative! Thank you dorjeshugden.com for sharing and all the effort of producing the video.

The link for the videos is here:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/miscellaneous/dorje-shugden-for-everyone/

Yes, Dorje Shugden is for everyone. He is so compassion and supporting everyone to eliminate their obstacles and be closed to Dharma and Je Tsongkhapa teaching. Just like that video on Dorje Shugden on the vehicle.  May the ban be lifted soonest that everyone can have the chance to practice and get the blessing from him.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 03:02:06 AM »
I think it's quite interesting to have some guy in a latex suit doing a song and dance for Dorje Shugden because it shows that everyone can practice Dorje Shugden, not just for the Tibetans or for the Buddhists. It is also that people will get blessings just by hearing his name and thus to have more and more interesting videos like these will somehow let people know that Dorje Shugden isnt as bad as what the Dalai Lama and his followers paint him to be. Dorje Shugden is for everyone and he will help everyone to their final goals!

Aurore

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 10:07:54 AM »
I think this whole video series thing is creative but I feel the message is a bit mixed up. At first I was kinda confused if these people in the video are trying to spread the word to lift the ban. If the purpose of these videos is to give the message that Dorje Shugden is for everyone, then it needs to be clearer. Instead of a tagline "we lift the ban" at the end of the video, the tagline can be along the line of "Dorje Shugden for Everyone".

We lift the ban can be placed end frame "brought to you by Fantastic 9", "We lift the ban". Just a suggestion.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 06:40:43 PM »
This is a very creative and fun method to promote Dorje Shugden to people. To dress in "latex" and do this dancing , while promote through you tube showed that how much this person "crazy" about Dorje Shugden. I think Dorje Shugden must have brought lots of happiness to him. Rejoice

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 04:30:29 AM »
I think this whole video series thing is creative but I feel the message is a bit mixed up. At first I was kinda confused if these people in the video are trying to spread the word to lift the ban. If the purpose of these videos is to give the message that Dorje Shugden is for everyone, then it needs to be clearer. Instead of a tagline "we lift the ban" at the end of the video, the tagline can be along the line of "Dorje Shugden for Everyone".

We lift the ban can be placed end frame "brought to you by Fantastic 9", "We lift the ban". Just a suggestion.

To me I feel as long as it mentions Dorje Shugden, it would do because people would eventually want to find out about what is Dorje Shugden about once they watch those videos. At this day and age where internet is widely available, information is also widely available and one of these avenues of information is this website on Dorje Shugden and from there, people will learn. There are many people on the net that has yet to learn about Dorje Shugden and perhaps from there they can make a more informed decision. So yeah, these videos should continue as it raises awareness and it is important.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 03:40:48 AM »
COOL!

This site has so many ingenious ways to promote Dorje Shugden! Such videos help to show the lighter side of this forum even though the people here are working with dedication towards lifting of the ban via writing for their voices to be heard of the unfairness and undemocratic ways of the CTA.

I am quite sure that Shugdenpas appreciate this lighter method of bringing down the ban.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 04:31:55 AM »
COOL!

This site has so many ingenious ways to promote Dorje Shugden! Such videos help to show the lighter side of this forum even though the people here are working with dedication towards lifting of the ban via writing for their voices to be heard of the unfairness and undemocratic ways of the CTA.

I am quite sure that Shugdenpas appreciate this lighter method of bringing down the ban.

There are so many methods to bring down the ban and raise awareness and I find that using video is an interesting way as it shows people around the world that Dorje Shugden is indeed a popular and 'safe' practice for all, unlike what is being touted by the CTA. Putting videos on youtube and then letting people bump into them is a good idea of promoting and recently we also had an android Dorje Shugden Game which is cool and a cute Dorje Shugden Nyancat video. I hope to see Dorje Shugden appear on more media and through that more awareness on Dorje Shugden will spread.

Rihanna

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 06:30:16 PM »
This website has so many cool ways of promoting Dorje Shugden! I really like this new video, it is so creative and really draws people's attention to Dorje Shugden. Thank you to DorjeShugden.com for pushing the boundaries on promoting our protector. It makes me proud to be associated with the "movement" if you can call it that, because we are always peaceful and respectful of everyone. Thanks again!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 04:48:36 AM »
This website has so many cool ways of promoting Dorje Shugden! I really like this new video, it is so creative and really draws people's attention to Dorje Shugden. Thank you to DorjeShugden.com for pushing the boundaries on promoting our protector. It makes me proud to be associated with the "movement" if you can call it that, because we are always peaceful and respectful of everyone. Thanks again!

Yes! Dorje Shugden is a movement! His followers are getting more and more by the day and it is a momentum that cannot be stopped! Just look at all the glorious temples that Dorje Shugden Lamas have set up (without the help from HHDL or from CTA) and if that is not success, I dont know what is. It sends a very strong message (which surprisingly most of HHDL's students tend to ignore) that practicing Dorje Shugden is good. While the Lamas are opening temples, the practitioners can make more and more videos like these or make puzzle games for phones to raise attention and to show the world Dorje Shugden is not an obscure practice, but a living one.

Positive Change

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 11:51:14 AM »
It is always exciting to see such creativity especially when it is to spread our King.

I like that the creator has taken Dorje Shugden to a creative platform that will expose Our Protector to more people and at the same time bless them with the mere utterance of his name!

Job well done and keep it up!!!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 03:38:30 AM »
Hmm I have an idea! we should compile all of these Dorje Shugden videos into one thread and then share it around using social media to promote awareness! or we could come up with our own videos and post it  on the net via youtube, and all of these videos should be in one channel. that way, when people browse random videos on the net, they will find the Dorje Shugden videos and they would want to know what is Dorje Shugden and why is it that so many people are making interesting videos about Dorje Shugden and they would want to know more from there. Then they come to this site and they learn a bit  more about Dorje Shugden, the ban and the whole situation.

Or better yet, we could compile all the videos that has ever been uploaded and vote for the video that we like the most! that would be fun!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 07:55:56 AM »
It's awesome that people came out with all sorts of creative and attractive ideas to bring Dorje Shugden to more people in this region. This may seem like nothing to most of the people, but it's the sincerity that counts. What attracts people the most nowadays is humour and creativity. Thumbs up to the people who made this video a success! :)