Author Topic: HH trijang chocktrul rinpoche at some rest area.  (Read 15560 times)

donoharm

HH trijang chocktrul rinpoche at some rest area.
« on: February 15, 2013, 09:37:53 PM »
Just saw this video on youtube and like to share with you all.

HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche at rest area in switzerland

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: HH trijang chocktrul rinpoche at some rest area.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »
Thank you Donoharm!! I'm happy HH Trijang Rinpoche is protected, but it is extremely sad that he should need this protection. Just because he is a Dorje Shugden master, his life is threatened? By Buddhists? And Dorje Shugden practitioners are accused of being murderous? It is so contradictory and insane. What kind of degenerate world do we live in when holy beings are threatened by Buddhists?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Barzin

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 03:35:40 PM »
The background music is scary, haha... It makes His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche like a mafia or something... haha.. Thanks for the video.  Indeed, we are at ease to know that Trijang Rinpoche is well protected but it is sad that he has lost his freedom and has been living in this state of more than twenty of years just because he is a high profile lama who practiced Dorje Shugden.  Because of our negative karma, it is even so hard to received something so good.  Hence Trijang Rinpoche has to manifest in this way.  Remember, Trijang Rinpoche doesn't have the karma to be harm but we do.  So in other words, it is rather he is protecting us, the other way round.  Looks like we are the mafia.

lotus1

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 09:22:41 PM »
Thank you Donoharm for sharing this video. It is great to know that HH Trijang Rinpoche is well protected.

When I am in Shar Gaden and visited HH Trijang Rinpoche Ladrang last year, the monks are sharing how HH Trijang is life threatened and he has to left the monastery to US. It is shocking and unbelievable for me that people will harm the high lama just because practicing Dorje Shugden! Don’t they know it has huge  bad karma to do that??!! (for more information, you may also refer to this link : http://www.dorjeshugden.com/controversy/articles-controversy/the-truth-behind-who-saved-the-dalai-lamas-life/)

May HH Trijang Rinpoche always be safe and healthy and always turn the wheel of Dharma.

Zach

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 11:29:20 PM »
You see Trijang Rinpoche is surrounded by Dharma protectors. :)

icy

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 03:05:56 AM »
This is the degenerate age.  Black forces will go out all the way to destroy goodness for mankind.  We have come to a time where we need protection and bodyguard for goodness to prevail in this world.  The beings in this world is lacking of merits.  Fortunately, we have compassionate beings working tirelessly to bring light and peace to the world.  Thank you Shudenpas for your kindness, courage and persistency to help all beings in this world so they may have goodness.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 04:38:59 AM »
It is good to know that measures are taken to protect HH Trijang Rinpoche. From the video, we can see that the bodyguards are very alert and their body language seems to send out the message that no one should mess around with them. Still at the same time, it is so sad to see that someone so holy and enlightened requires the kind of protection that a politician or an informer would need. To think that anyone would want to harm a reincarnation of a great master and teacher to HHDL is real shocking. What is even more shocking is the harm is coming from Buddhists. Indeed, it is our collective karma to have threats to us losing a great teacher and not have spiritual guide for this degenerate time. May we be able to collect more merits to have HH Trijang Rinpoche and many other highly attained masters to turn the wheel of dharma.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 10:47:44 AM »
Ordinary humans's minds are so defiled with wrong views, jealousy, hatred, greed, lust etc that leaders of countries, politicians, film stars, musicians, the rich and famous, and so on need bodyguards for protection from some who may have the intent to cause harm. Spiritual masters of all faiths are not spared either. I think the need for security details will just increase and not decrease as long as humans' defilement increases. Thus it is necessary to provide good security details for spiritual leaders.

WisdomBeing

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »
Religious leaders have often had their life threatened, the most recent in history was probably the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul l in 1981. What i find most disturbing is that HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche's life is threatened by fellow Tibetans. I mean i can understand why some religious fanatic from a particular religion may want to murder someone from a different religion but for a fellow buddhist to want to murder a religious leader from the same religion?

Ok, Ok fair enough, some mad buddhist may want to carry out HH Dalai Lama's instruction and decimate Dorje Shugden practitioners BUT... the Dalai Lama ALLOWS HH Trijang Rinpoche to practice. So if you want to kill him, you are directly contradicting the Dalai Lama's instructions! Isn't that logical? Please think!

DSFriend

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 02:46:16 PM »
Religious leaders have often had their life threatened, the most recent in history was probably the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul l in 1981. What i find most disturbing is that HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche's life is threatened by fellow Tibetans. I mean i can understand why some religious fanatic from a particular religion may want to murder someone from a different religion but for a fellow buddhist to want to murder a religious leader from the same religion?

Ok, Ok fair enough, some mad buddhist may want to carry out HH Dalai Lama's instruction and decimate Dorje Shugden practitioners BUT... the Dalai Lama ALLOWS HH Trijang Rinpoche to practice. So if you want to kill him, you are directly contradicting the Dalai Lama's instructions! Isn't that logical? Please think!

What you pointed out is indeed disturbing. Buddhists are destroying Buddhism! It is very sad. People are quick to follow any hint of instruction to destroy but few will heed instruction to preserve and protect. This is the degenerate times we are living in.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 02:52:35 PM »
Just saw this video on youtube and like to share with you all.

HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche at rest area in switzerland

Thank you donoharm for sharing this precious video. By looking at H.H and H.E Gonsar Rinpoche walking at the rest area with the body guards , to me it meant people realized that H.H Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche is so precious. Yes, Buddha Dharma is precious and we should guard them properly.

kris

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 03:17:34 PM »
Thank you for sharing this SUPER cool video!

The bodyguards are on super alert mode while Trijang Rinpoche is just so relax :) I was thinking may be someone may mistaken the Lama (in lama shirt) as Trijang Rinpoche? :)

Jokes aside, I pray for the safety and long life of Trijang Rinpoche to continue to turn the Dharma wheel to produce even more elite masters!

Benny

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »
Thank you sharing this video ! If i did not see it myself , I would not have appreciated the clear and present danger that this extremely important erudite master's life is at risk . This is really so sad , I am sure His Holiness does not wish to be guarded all the time , no one does , even the President of USA. 

What is really unbelievable is that those who want to harm him are fellow buddhist ! Like what Wisdom Being expressed earlier , Buddhist who think that they are doing their sect or religion a favour  ! This is so appalling and disturbing , especially when His Holiness the Dalai Lama has specifically and officially allowed Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden . One has to really wonder if they have another axe to grind and who is it that is behind this threat .

One thing is for sure , they are not practicing Buddhist but terrorist.

WisdomBeing

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 10:40:11 AM »
i guess it goes back to the three root delusions of ignorance, attachment and anger. Ignorance of the Dharma - which calls for non-violence and not killing even an insect, let alone a human being and in this case, a Buddha! If someone were to kill HH Trijang Rinpoche, they would be drawing blood from a Buddha, hence one of the five heinous sins!

From this ignorance, they have great anger at HH Trijang Rinpoche, who they see as the central figure in the Dorje Shugden issue. This is regardless of the fact that HH Trijang Rinpoche specifically did not want this role of being the figurehead for Dorje Shugden which was why he had decided to return his vows and become a layperson. Due to their attachment to what HH Dalai Lama said regarding Dorje Shugden, and not even questioning as the Dalai Lama himself has hinted at, so much ill-will has been created.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 09:11:08 AM »
It is very good to know that Trijang Rinpoche is well protected.

However, what about the other high lama who practice Dorje Shugden whereby their life is at stake every other day. it is sad that these lama including Trijang Rinpoche are threaten with death threats often. And this is all because they stuck to the practice their gurus gave to them.

Practicing and spreading dharma at this era/stage has reached this point. But then again, if we preserver and hold on tight, one day soon the ban might be lifted.