Author Topic: HH trijang chocktrul rinpoche at some rest area.  (Read 15558 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: HH trijang chocktrul rinpoche at some rest area.
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 03:17:21 AM »
Some of the comments here really got me thinking about the state of Buddhism today. It  is pretty sad for people who proclaim themselves to be Buddhists who would actually want to kill a monk just to try and get into the good books of the Dalai Lama! they'd rather oppose the very principle of nonviolence of Buddhism just so that they can get recognition from the CTA and from the Dalai Lama. This is sad, sad indeed. But on the other hand, it is very amazing to see Trijang Rinpoche walking. Even when he is walking, there is a certain aura about him that is around him. Even when he is not in robes, there is something that really reminds you that he is Trijang Rinpoche.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 04:33:11 PM »
I know it may sound silly for many who are not exposed to the "scene" to hear or see  that HH Trijang Rinpoche has so many bodyguards surrounding and protecting him and his entourage.

Unfortunately, during this age and time, when Dharma is facing degeneration, high Lamas such as HH Trijang Rinpoche needs intensive protection because of the wrong views people are deluded with. There is also another concern with other high Lamas who propagate Dorje Shugden who are suffering from the similar threat.

Some of these lamas have to go into hiding and some have to wear lay clothes to avoid being recognised. On the bright side though, I rejoice that students and sponsors go all out of their way to provide protection to HH Trijang Rinpoche and his entourage. This is an example set by students who are really devoted to their lama and for their lineage.

many kudos to these bodyguards
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 11:37:22 AM »
Happy to hear His Holiness Trijang Dorjechang is so well protected. We all recall what happened in gaden when the young Trijang Rinpoche life was in danger, the monks in Trijang Ladrang had to step up to protect his life.

For something as huge as Dorje  Shugden to explode into the world and bring so much benefit there are obstacles currently it is manifesting as threats to DS lamas. How much these lamas have to face and endure to be loyal to their Gurus and lineage. 

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 03:45:05 AM »
Good to know that the current Trijang Rinpoche is well protected and safe. But it is sad to know that one of the masters of the lineage need such facility just because certain people would go all the way in order to stop Trijang Rinpoche to spread and practice DS. it is not easy to be followed and living in such an environment knowing that every steps of your move is been watch by someone who is having a wrong view against DS practitioner. The current Trijang Rinpoche indeed sacrificing a lot in order to spread DS across the globe. He can always choose to not to continue the practice of DS but yet with love and compassion Trijang Rinpoche continue to do so. Let's pray for Trijang Rinpoche, may obstacles be clear and the ban be lifted soon so that we all can concentrate on the rituals and prayers for the benefit of all.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 06:28:21 AM »
I'm thinking, perhaps maybe Trijang Rinpoche taking the appearance of a lay person and also being in the US may have bigger reasons, such as to prepare the people in the US to accept Dorje Shugden as their Dharma protector because come to think of it, Trijang Rinpoche could have resumed being a monk in the US where he is safe but he choose to manifest as a lay practitioner and even taking on a wife. Maybe there is a higher reason beyond what we can see. i dont think he needs to keep a low profile in the US where there are many people with many different beliefs there although the random one or two Tibetan Buddhists with a crusader complex may appear and telll him to stop practicing Dorje Shugden, but in general, I feel that he can really spread the Dharma more and have more freedom being in the US than in Dharamsala.

Positive Change

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2013, 04:02:33 PM »
It is good to know and also a great relief to us mortals that HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche is "safe" from harm. However, I am of the opinion that HH Trijang Chocktrul does not have the karma to be harmed unless he manifests it.

However in this degenerate world, perhaps it is also our negative karma at play here so better be safe than sorry for our sakes!!! ;)

Manjushri

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 06:50:41 PM »
Wow, this is the first time I've seen a high lama which such high security protection. It's like special intelligence agents protecting the president or something! I'm glad that Trijang Rinpoche has such caring students to arrange and put in place such meticulous security measures for Trijang Rinpoche. His presence in this world is highly beneficial and ensuring his safety is of key importance for Trijang Rinpoche to benefit countless beings across the world. For us to receive and have such a high lama walking amongst us today requires alot of merit, and even more for him to continue turning the wheel of Dharma. Our samaya with our gurus have to be clean and pure, so that we create the causes for our guru to stay and teach.

It's funny how Tibetans have the thought of taking the lives of lamas. The assistants of the Fifth Dalai Lama took the life of Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen because they were jealous of his fame. Though the situation that arose was a manifestation, it still shows the wrong view and thinking they possesed in wanting to kill a lama that can benefit so many.

In today's time, Trijang Rinpoche's life is at risk because there are anti shugden people out there wanting to stop the practise of Dorje Shugden, thus taking the lives of esteemed DS lamas. Trijang Rinpoche's life was at risk in the monastery (and still is) and so are the lives of many other lamas. Don't the people realise that these beings can perpetually bring hope to millions across the world and proliferate the Dharma for many hundreds of years to come regardless of their practices!

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 07:41:04 PM »
For Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche to receive so many serious death threats from anti-Shugden people and yet not only keep practicing but also make himself relatively accessible just shows how deep his trust in Dorje Shugden is. Let's remember who Dorje Shugden is and also what this enlightened deity has sworn to protect, of which Trijang Rinpoche is a living, breathing and walking embodiment of. Dorje Shugden saw to the safety of the Dalai Lama when His Holiness was escaping from real and imminent danger in 1959 and then, the danger was from an entire army. I am very certain that the Protector would not allow any harm to befall Trijang Rinpoche who most definitely will turn the tide of the ban.

As for the bodyguards, it is a sign of Trijang Rinpoche's humility and also probably to ease the minds of those who care for this great lama. Still, it is quite ironic that those accused of indulging in an evil practice are the ones who need bodyguards to protect themselves from the 'good guys'. I cannot imagine any real Shugden lama or practitioner who would even remotely consider harming those who disparage Dorje Shugden.

Ultimately, for Trijang Rinpoche to be so active publicly says to me that the time is ripening for the ban to come down and the practice to be propelled forward. The very idea that there are those who would harm a monk shows how badly the practice is needed.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2013, 05:06:34 AM »
For Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche to receive so many serious death threats from anti-Shugden people and yet not only keep practicing but also make himself relatively accessible just shows how deep his trust in Dorje Shugden is. Let's remember who Dorje Shugden is and also what this enlightened deity has sworn to protect, of which Trijang Rinpoche is a living, breathing and walking embodiment of. Dorje Shugden saw to the safety of the Dalai Lama when His Holiness was escaping from real and imminent danger in 1959 and then, the danger was from an entire army. I am very certain that the Protector would not allow any harm to befall Trijang Rinpoche who most definitely will turn the tide of the ban.

As for the bodyguards, it is a sign of Trijang Rinpoche's humility and also probably to ease the minds of those who care for this great lama. Still, it is quite ironic that those accused of indulging in an evil practice are the ones who need bodyguards to protect themselves from the 'good guys'. I cannot imagine any real Shugden lama or practitioner who would even remotely consider harming those who disparage Dorje Shugden.

Ultimately, for Trijang Rinpoche to be so active publicly says to me that the time is ripening for the ban to come down and the practice to be propelled forward. The very idea that there are those who would harm a monk shows how badly the practice is needed.

That only shows Trijang Rinpoche's resilience and and his fearlessness in doing what is right: the Dharma despite all of the threats and the inconveniences. He still is able to spread the Dharma just like in his previous life. This is another proof that Trijang Rinpoche is actually enlightened, that he is not afraid of death threats and he still pursues the Dharma fearlessly.

There is absolutely no reason for Dorje Shugden practitioners to fight back because Dorje Shugden practitioners would be busy doing their Dharma practice instead of worrying about damaging others because nowhere in the Buddha's teachings does it mention to damage others or to hurt others that goes against the Buddha's teaching, and also Dorje Shugden through trance and the previous Trijang Rinpoche has repeatedly advise us to not go against the Dalai Lama and be patient and strong to endure the ban, and that is what we will do.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2015, 06:07:18 AM »
I'm very honoured that i'm able to see Heruka Himself, it may not be in person but I think that it's a huge blessing already. I am also very glad to know that HH Trijang Rinpoche is very well protected, may HH live long and continue to turn the wheel of Dharma to all sentient beings.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2015, 10:55:16 AM »
Although it is good to know that HH Trijang Rinpoche is so well protected, it is also sad to realise that such a holy Lama can be harmed by those who oppose what HH Trijang Rinpoche stands for.  Not some big empire of materialistic gains but rather a virtuous faith of Dorje Shugden.

High Lamas like Trijang Rinpoche do not have the karma to be harmed but it is our negativities that He must be protected against.

May Trijang Rinpoche prevail and the ban be lifted on our worship to our King, Dorje Shugden.