Author Topic: pictures  (Read 315693 times)

gomchen

Re: pictures
« Reply #285 on: December 28, 2011, 04:30:51 PM »
Dear Wisdom Being

In Geshe Kelsangs words:
http://www.dharmaprotector.org/nkt-gelug.html
GR

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #286 on: December 28, 2011, 06:24:08 PM »
I must thank the team for putting up such a huge amount of pictures. I have found a treasure here. Every single picture are amazing. I am downloading all. Thank You!

vegeing

« Reply #287 on: December 30, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »
I wish that will more  & more bigger Lama Tsongkhapa & Dorje Shugden statue around the world.  Can bless all people whose pray & see .

vegeing

« Reply #288 on: December 30, 2011, 05:15:55 PM »
by artist Jonathan Nadeau
this painting is really  wrathful, i feel a little scary.  That is different what we see normally!   May i know why? And is it we can paint with our imagination?   

vegeing

« Reply #289 on: December 30, 2011, 05:30:32 PM »
Re-reading some of my former post in this section, I had the uncontrollable urge to make some of them disapear.
But since they show my actual level of spiritual development (such as having no patience) I'll keep them there as a reminder.

This is a drawing by Kyabje Dagom Dorjechang's own h

and in his last few days. When translating the Kangso in French, we were not sure about how to translate the noose (Lasso, knot, etc.), so we requested Rimpoche for an explanation. He gave us this drawing.

I don't know if you will see properly but the obstructor caught in the noose really doesn't look too happy.
Dear admin, May i know that is  it had any info that what colour we should use for the Lasso? can i learn how to make it,and offer all Lasso to my lovely Guru?

vegeing

« Reply #290 on: January 04, 2012, 05:51:56 AM »
the oracle really fears. but inside is full of compassion !! 

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #291 on: February 01, 2012, 04:17:50 PM »
This is a beautiful picture from Shar Gaden, with HH Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche in the middle, HE Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche on the left and HH Kyabje Dromo Geshe Rinpoche on the right.

Beneath them are the Dharma protectors, Kalarupa on the left, Dorje Shugden in the middle and Lord Setrabchen on the right.

I like the rainbow surrounding the great masters and Lama Tsongkhapa. I know this is a composite image but it is still very lovely!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

triesa

« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2012, 07:19:02 AM »
Beautiful picture of the three great lineage lamas......so nice to see young Kyabje Dromo Geshe Rinpoche being enthroned. It would be really nice one day to see Trijang Rinpoche returned to Shar Gaden, with long horns, red carpet and monks and students lining in rows with flower garlands.........

lotus1

« Reply #293 on: February 05, 2012, 09:22:42 PM »
Reading thru the older posts and viewing the pictures, it is such a great blessings for newbies like me. Thank you all for posting and sharing the pictures.

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #294 on: February 26, 2012, 12:39:53 PM »

Dear admin, May i know that is  it had any info that what colour we should use for the Lasso? can i learn how to make it,and offer all Lasso to my lovely Guru?

@vegeing The lasso is red in colour. I do think that you can learn how to make it but where, I'm not too sure. Perhaps somewhere in Nepal or India?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #295 on: February 29, 2012, 03:46:35 PM »
This is a beautiful Dorje Shugden thangka from Dagom Ladrang.. it's a very unusual style.. does anyone know what style it is? Also, you can see an eye on his outstretched right arm. According to the history of Dorje Shugden, when the 5th Dalai Lama's assistants tried to kill Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen by stabbing him, wherever they stabbed, an eye would appear and stare back at them. This is also an unusual feature on a thangka though. I don’t think I have seen another image where there are eyes though I have heard that there are.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

lotus1

« Reply #296 on: March 02, 2012, 09:07:20 PM »
I would like to share with you a very beautiful thangka picture that my friend sent to me. It is called Ganze, meaning an offering thangka that we will usually find in a protector chapel. It is a type of black thangka (Nathang). Yidams on the thangka are Vajrayogini, Setrap, Yamantaka, Dorje Shugden. On the thangka, the deites are not shown but you can see the ornaments and implements for each yidam. It symbolizes we are offering the implements to yidams. For example, for Vajrayogini, you can see the outline and the blood-filled skull cup, the garland of human skulls, the khatvanga staff etc. For Yamantaka, we can see the tiger skin.

vajra power

• Email
« Reply #297 on: March 03, 2012, 01:18:50 AM »
Gaden Lhagyalma with gyalchen Shugden.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #298 on: March 13, 2012, 02:15:56 PM »
Amazing picture of Trakze.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #299 on: March 13, 2012, 02:25:18 PM »
Amazing picture of Trakze.

This picture was scanned from the Je Tsongkhapa biography recently published by Serpom Monastery. :)

If you would like the high resolution file, send me a message. Unfortunately it is too big (5mb) to post here but a bit easier to send via email in a zip file.