Author Topic: pictures  (Read 316913 times)

DSFriend

Re: pictures
« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2011, 11:18:32 AM »
Panchen Lama and 101st Gaden Trisur Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal Rinpoche

vajraD

« Reply #271 on: July 25, 2011, 02:30:40 PM »
Thank you for posting and sharing the beautiful picture. I particularly like the first one on the top of this e mail.

kris

« Reply #272 on: September 07, 2011, 07:12:34 PM »
Thanks for the nice photos!

Klein

« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2011, 12:49:03 PM »
The Monastery of Denma Gonsa Rinpoche in Tibet that contains a 102ft Jamgon Tsongkapa statue as it's main object on the shrine. Fantastic!!!

Amazing how they can build such a huge temple and Tsongkapa statue in the remote regions of Tibet. It's so difficult to deal with contractors. Furthermore, the logistics to mobilize the building materials. Simply amazing. Wow!  The person in charge must have very strong guru devotion in order to raise the funds and build this enormous monastery. In addition, I believe that through Dorje Shugden's blessings, this monastery could manifest. So many people will be benefitted from this project. Would love to visit this monastery one day!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #274 on: October 18, 2011, 03:23:00 PM »
Geshe Tsultrim Gyaltsen.  :)

Reena Searl

« Reply #275 on: October 19, 2011, 04:21:09 PM »
 :)thanks to all for the sharing of nice pics!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #276 on: November 14, 2011, 12:08:22 PM »
Here is a link to some nice pictures of Trode Khangsar, the Dorje Shugden chapel in Lhasa. Some great images!!!!

http://www.himalayanart.org/search/set.cfm?setID=2469

Tammy

« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2011, 08:25:22 AM »
TQ TQ for these breathtaking pictures!! We get blessing by just looking at those holy images!
Down with the BAN!!!

Klein

« Reply #278 on: December 01, 2011, 10:04:06 AM »
The Monastery of Denma Gonsa Rinpoche in Tibet that contains a 102ft Jamgon Tsongkapa statue as it's main object on the shrine. Fantastic!!!

Thank you for sharing the pic. Such a beautiful monastery! Does anyone know where exacty it is and how to get there? Would love to visit.

Klein

« Reply #279 on: December 01, 2011, 10:07:56 AM »
by artist Jonathan Nadeau

I've never seen Dorje Shugden painted like this. His face is extremely wrathful. Why does he have fangs? Is it iconographically correct?

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #280 on: December 02, 2011, 03:38:12 PM »
Thank you, Admin, for such a bountiful cache of highly sought after pictures. It means a lot to me, now I can have access to all these. Wonderful work. Please keep them coming :)

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #281 on: December 09, 2011, 03:43:22 PM »

Man what a rare photo indeed... Just browsing this post has a treasure of images. Thanks for this one Losang_Tenpa

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2011, 10:26:02 AM »
How wonderful this picture is !  :)

Ven Trijangs photo on the throne and Ven Kelsang gyatso's photo on the right of him !  :)
Shar gaden is indeed an auspcious place may we all have close ties with these Holy beings !  ;D

i just noticed this picture. So Geshe Kelsang Gyatso's picture is on the altar at Shar Gaden? Is Geshe Kelsang Gyatso part of Shar Gaden? I had thought that he had split away from the Gelugpa tradition to form his New Kadampa Tradition. I know that Shar Gaden has also split away from the main Gelugpa tradition, but i always thought that Shar Gaden was still Gelugpa. On the other hand, I didn't think of NKT as Gelugpa. Can anyone share what is Geshe Kelsang Gyatso’s role at Shar Gaden? Thanks.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

sahara

« Reply #283 on: December 28, 2011, 04:13:34 PM »

Wow! Thanks for the nice photo :) Because of Dorje Shugden blessing.This beautiful and huge Monastery can be build  in Tibet.....so many people will be benefitted from this Monastery.Would love to visit one day  but would like to know how to get there?

gomchen

« Reply #284 on: December 28, 2011, 04:26:54 PM »
Dear Wisdom Being,

Geshe Kelsang is not part of Shar Gaden. He has given them alot of help, advice and sponsorship, and stood up for the monks. The monks in india at Shar Gaden and Ser-pom have great respect for him. The Venerable abbot of Shar Gaden has known Geshe Kelsang for many many years.
The NKT is not part of the Gelugpa establishment but is Gelugpa, as it follows the pure lineage of Je Tsongkhapa.

Kind regards,
GR