Author Topic: Dalai Lama STOP LYING!  (Read 11565 times)

Bhuyakpo

• Email
Re: Dalai Lama STOP LYING!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 09:25:03 PM »
I just want to end to the discussion i have brought forward. While going through your society’s website including forum and messages where I found abundant of information and after analyzing I find that something is going on, which I  feel is very early to say, may be a conspiracy waiting to happen against His Holiness The Dalai Lama and the Tibetan Govt or trying to build a rapport with Communist Chinese (as I saw one of your lama with moustache meeting with Chinese delegates) and Maoist Party as a whole whether in Nepal, Burma etc and now dragging His Holiness Panchen Lama although previous Panchen Lama is no more with us but I could see him meeting with the lama with moustache. So strange! I should better analyze the photo whether it is genuine or not! Anyhow if you are bringing the Panchen Lama into picture why can’t you show and bring out truth about the current Panchen lama revered by all who believe in Tibetan Buddha Dharma who is currently in Chinese Custody and not the one instated by Chinese Communist without the approval of His Holiness The Dalai Lama. Now If you don’t believe in His Holiness The Dalai Lama’s recognized Panchen Lama then I doubt the credibility of some of the revered Lamas in your society whom I believe are recognized and approved by His Holiness The Dalai Lama. Anyway best of luck in your future endeavour.  May His Holiness The Dalai Lama guide us through the thick and thins and May his wisdom guide us through the turbulent times. May His religious teachings and blessings gives you the wisdom to guide you to the eternity of happiness. Take care my dear Tibetans brothers in your society and we should never forget that we all are Tibetans no matter which religion and deity we follow or not. May the Tibetans identity remain forever.

jeff Ryan

• Email
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 09:50:34 PM »
You want to end the discussion you startted without responding to our responses? You just want to change the subject and go another direction with baseless allegations? So, no debate or discussion? The Lama you refer to was in good standing with dalai lama until the controversy erupted. Now you say we are Chinese spies?

I am American and introduced to the practice of Dorje Shugden by Tagtser Rinpoche and his Mother in 1975. I guess they must be Chinese spies too.

theloneranger

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 10:24:49 PM »
Dear Bhuyakpo

I think if you check you with your wisdom, i think you will see that your words don't carry much logic!

Best Wishes

The lone ranger
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 11:10:02 PM by theloneranger »

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 02:22:35 PM »
It is really sad to hear that many people are forced to give up the practice of Dorje Shugden out of fear. Those people can choose to continue practicing and face mistreatment or they can stop practicing and live a normal life. For some of the people who practice Dorje Shugden their lamas gave them the practice and some may not give up the practice easily as they have faith in their Guru, but there is a price to pay and the price is mistreatment. Some will give it up out of fear of mistreatment, but that isn't the end of the story as the CTA will try and force those who gave up Dorje Shugden to go to anti Shugden rallies against high profile Dorje Shugden people, communities or monasteries. 
The decision to practice of not to practice is a very hard one and can turn families and friends into enemies.

Those are just some of the problems that Shugdeners will face or have faced and there may be more inequality and mistreatment coming to those people.