Author Topic: 17,000 and growing!  (Read 18106 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: 17,000 and growing!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 09:40:02 AM »
We should relentlessly keep the social media pressure on CTA and the people who work against Dorje Shugden. If we keep fighting and working the people who deny Dorje Shugden will not be able to maintain their stance for lone. Truth always prevail.
May the facebook for Dorje Shugden keep on growing non stop lets fly a flag so high so no one can ignore the ban anymore.

With every moment that passes, more and more people get exposed to Dorje Shugden via this website, this forum, the facebook page and the youtube videos. The more people are aware about Dorje Shugden, the more that they can benefit from it. Dorje Shugden's practice can only grow because he is the protector of our time and there is no question about it. If he was a mere spirit or an ordinary Dharma protector, I dont think so he would grow. From these avenues, more and more people can only benefit from him after they learn the truth about him.

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 10:57:24 AM »
Amazing how when I first stumbled upon the Dorje Shugden fanpage... I remember that it was a friend page back then... there were only a few hundred friends.

This fanpage grew really, REALLY fast! It's such an awesome cyber space for Shugdenpas! It is interactive, updated, current and modern. There are some retarded comments here and there, and a big part of me wishes Facebook had an unlike button, but I like how the DS FB admin keeps a very neutral ground and continuously feeds us info!

It's awesome how you guys share information with all of us to keep us abreast with the latest news lol. Makes me feel very much in touch with the Buddhist world. My favourite part of the fanpage is being able to check out other people's altars... I'll be sending my picture in sooooon!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 11:22:32 AM »
Amazing how when I first stumbled upon the Dorje Shugden fanpage... I remember that it was a friend page back then... there were only a few hundred friends.

This fanpage grew really, REALLY fast! It's such an awesome cyber space for Shugdenpas! It is interactive, updated, current and modern. There are some retarded comments here and there, and a big part of me wishes Facebook had an unlike button, but I like how the DS FB admin keeps a very neutral ground and continuously feeds us info!

It's awesome how you guys share information with all of us to keep us abreast with the latest news lol. Makes me feel very much in touch with the Buddhist world. My favourite part of the fanpage is being able to check out other people's altars... I'll be sending my picture in sooooon!

hahahaha it's really funny when you said some retarded comments here and there because sometimes, its those comments that make the FB page interesting when people reply to those comments and expose the original commenters (who are staunch Dalai Lama supporters or who happen to be tibetan/nepalese people who have just discovered the joys of internet) and educate them on the ways of the internet, and as a result a seed is implanted in their mind about Dorje  Shugden. So in future that will ripen when the ban is lifted and they will be Dorje Shugden practitioners!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 11:56:09 PM »
I feel truly happy to read about this!  ;D May the Dorje Shugden fanpage continue to grow and benefit more people around the world, and may Lord Dorje Shugden continue to guide us and protect us until we reach the state of enlightenment.

James Bond

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 03:41:19 AM »
I always enjoy reading and replying to posts like this. Posts which involve the spreading of Dorje Shugdens teachings or how it is becoming more popular. This is a great example of one of those posts.

Its so important that people are aware of the situation involving Dorje Shugden. If there is going to be any hope of lifting the ban, there needs to be maximum support from the people. Strength in numbers is key when it comes to the success of lifting the ban. And the only way to pick up this support is by informing people about the current situation and making them side towards the lifting of the ban. And one of the best ways to do this, as already shown in this post, is by using social media platforms to pick up support. Probably the fastest and most effective way of doing it and creating awareness.

SabS

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 04:17:30 PM »
The last I checked (a few minutes ago) the count is almost 125,000. I am happy to see the Dorje Shugden fan page blessing so many people. His beneficial practice will never go away as practitioners maintain their faith. Sites like this will help many connect with Dorje Shugden or to simply plant seed in their mindstream. Absolutely wonderful!

May the illogical ban on Dorje Shugden be lifted swiftly!!!

pgdharma

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 07:06:25 AM »
Dorje Shugden Fanpage has definitely grown and it’s growing very fast!!!  The reason for the growth is that it provides information and correct facts without being biased and people can gain knowledge and guidance from learning an understanding. Thanks to the wonderful team behind who work tirelessly to introduce Dorje Shugden to the world.

To-date, it has reached more than 130,000 likes and more and more people are benefiting from Dorje Shugden practice and receiving blessings from this holy and sacred protector.  It proves that Dorje Shugden practice is getting more and more popular.!!!

James Bond

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 05:23:23 PM »
This is fantastic! Simply fantastic!! I would have never thought that the facebook page would have created so much awareness, and thank goodness it did. Dorje Shugdens teaching are spreading across the world and reaching many people everyday. This is just proof of that.

The CTA will soon not be able to say that a minority of Buddhist practice Dorje Shugden. Yes there will always be those who do not practice DS. But the number that do it growing. And it will continue to grow. There is nothing that the CTA can do to prevent that. The people can only be limited in what they believe to some extent. May this success of the facebook page continue and may it contribute to the lifting of the ban.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2016, 04:06:25 PM »
It is so good to see that more and more people supporting the true protector that Dorje Shugden is and I am so happy to see that more and more people are coming in to see the truth and more and more people are coming to see and support the people in Tibet who are being oppressed. Here is to more and more people coming in and here is to more and more people who want to make a change in this world for the better. For this post, I rejoice.

grandmapele

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2016, 07:45:45 AM »
Yes, indeed dorjeshugden.com was growing and still is growing. If not, I would not be able to access this wonderful site for in-depth information about Dorje Shugden and the controversies and its history.

Thanks to the hard of admin of dorjeshugden.com that it has been maintained for the likes of me. Without this website, it would have been next to impossible to get a real picture of what has been going on in the controversy of the ban on Dorje Shugden.

Thank you for being brave and standing up for what is right by bringing all the mismanagement by CTA and all the various under-handed tactics employed by the CTA. But most of all, thank you for the unbiased reporting of happenings within the Tibetan community in exile with regards to the ban.