Author Topic: Pabongka Rinpoche in Tibet  (Read 15896 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: Pabongka Rinpoche in Tibet
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 02:57:59 PM »
Is there any more news of the young Pabongkha Rinpoche since this post in 2010? How old is he now? I tried googling for more information but I could not find any. While I can understand a clamp down on information due to security reasons, I am surprised that information about such a respected incarnation is kept so quiet. If Pabongkha Rinpoche is now a persona non grata, surely there would be a movement against that popular Dharma text, ‘Liberation in the palm of your hand’ and Pabongkha Rinpoche’s other activities?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

lotus1

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 05:48:20 PM »
Rejoice to see the news that Pabongka Rinpoche and Denma Gonsa Rinpoche are reincarnated again. This clearly proved that those who are practicing Dorje Shugden are not worshiping spirits. However, I am sad to see that due to this ban, Pabongka Rinpoche and Denma Gonsa Rinpoche’s current incarnation are not able to teach openly. It is such a lost as their teaching will sure benefit a lot of people.

Previous Pabongka Rinpoche was well known to teach Dharma to lay people. He was the  holder of both Tantra and Sutra. He was the Guru of Gurus. His disciples include great masters such as Trijang Rinpoche, Ling Rinpoche, Tathag Rinpoche, and Khangsar Rinpoche and Denma Gonsa Rinpoche. Tathag Rinpoche was the main teacher of the 14th HHDL and gave him his novice ordination while Trijang Rinoche and Ling Rinpoche were tutors to the 14th HHDL.  Besides, without him, we would not have the sacred text “Liberation in the palm of your hand”. (Please refer to his biography: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/hh-pabongka-rinpoches-biography/)

Denma Rinpoche is a senior student of both Pabongka Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche. He has also transmitted the pure teachings to his district people and 600 monks of his monastery. In his monastery, we can also see the world’s largest Dorje Shugden Statues. Dorje Shudgen is also the main Dharma Protector of this monastery and in Kham. There are some wonderful videos on Dorje Shudgen produced by Denma Gonsa Rinpoche’s monastery can be found here:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/places/monastery-with-dorje-shugden-in-kham/

I wish both Pabongka Rinpoche and Denma Gonsa Rinpoche safe and well. May the ban be lifted soonest so that more can have the chance to be blessed both these great Guru.

thaimonk

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 10:03:31 PM »
This is such a beautiful post. Does anyone know where HH Pabongka Rinpoche is now? Any news?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 12:50:49 PM »
I am so grateful to have met Je Pabongka once, he was very unassuming but I feel so fortunate to be in his presence I was in Heruka's presence and I did not even know it :P.
Cant wait for Je Pabongka to come into greater prominence in China, as China is the next country of growth of the Buddha Dharma as China becomes more affluent and influences more social problems within its own boundaries.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 01:31:24 PM »
It is so sad to read that the reincarnation of such a highly attained being is back here on earth but have to live in seclusion due to threat to his well being. On the other hand, I am glad to note that HH Pabongka Rinpoche is having a growing number of disciples in China and he is continuing the works of his previous lives. May this current conditions change for the better and His Holiness will be able to teach openly and benefit many more people just as his previous life had benefitted so many monks and lay people.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 03:40:23 AM »
It is so sad to read that the reincarnation of such a highly attained being is back here on earth but have to live in seclusion due to threat to his well being. On the other hand, I am glad to note that HH Pabongka Rinpoche is having a growing number of disciples in China and he is continuing the works of his previous lives. May this current conditions change for the better and His Holiness will be able to teach openly and benefit many more people just as his previous life had benefitted so many monks and lay people.

A sadder thing to note here is that harm towards this holy incarnation is prone to him is not from external forces or people from other faiths or beliefs but from Tibetan Buddhists themselves!

I was just thinking to myself, if HH Pabongkha Choktrul Rinpoche and Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is a normal person, keeping himself low would mean that he is indeed in trouble but if HH Pabongkha Rinpoche is who he is - an enlightened being, keeping himself low would mean keeping us SAFE!!! That only means we're in danger of losing an enlightened being from the face of this earth!

so people on the forum and especially those reading in silence, please wake up!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2012, 02:58:29 PM »

I heard that recently, the current Pabongkha Rinpoche has been making many trips to China and has been teaching there for quite sometime. It is okay if the CTA does not want Pabongkha Rinpoche because the Chinese certainly do and they do appreciate his presence a lot. CTA should really wake up to the fact and reality that their little games and ploys and bans does not work everywhere. There are still many countries and people who would not listen to CTA and help and assist Pabongkha Rinpoche to doing what he has to do: Dharma work. Pabongkha Rinpoche will be able to benefit many more people in the future, whether or not the ban is lifted or not simply because he can and he has done it before. This applies to Trijang Rinpoche as well. CTA will eventually have to accept him again as Lineage Guru because they will soon realize that whatever practice that they are doing will not bring any effect unless they seek forgiveness from Pabongkha Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche, including whatever they are doing to help Tibet regain their independence.

icy

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 11:24:37 PM »
Long Life Pabongka Rinpoche!  May your Dharma work flourish forever more.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 03:29:33 AM »
Is there any more news of the young Pabongkha Rinpoche since this post in 2010? How old is he now? I tried googling for more information but I could not find any. While I can understand a clamp down on information due to security reasons, I am surprised that information about such a respected incarnation is kept so quiet. If Pabongkha Rinpoche is now a persona non grata, surely there would be a movement against that popular Dharma text, ‘Liberation in the palm of your hand’ and Pabongkha Rinpoche’s other activities?

There is not much news about the current Pabongkha Rinpoche because he is keeping a low presence as the CTA is not very happy about him. But one thing for sure that I have heard is that he is giving teachings in China. What CTA blocks, China will take with open arms and it is CTA's loss again for them to turn away such a high and erudite Lama from themselves.