Author Topic: New photo albums on DorjeShugden.com  (Read 7330 times)

DharmaDefender

New photo albums on DorjeShugden.com
« on: October 02, 2012, 05:45:42 PM »
Check this out everyone... new photo albums on DorjeShugden.com. They appear to be copies of the Facebook albums on the fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/DuldzinDorjeShugden)

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/dorje-shugden-around-the-world/

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/people-love-dorje-shugden/

I think we should all leave our comments on the bottom of the albums... you know, show the webmasters a little love... its always really encouraging (for me at least!) to see other people practising. I feel like Im not alone haha and that Im not completely batty for having so much faith in our Protector!

christine V

• Email
Re: New photo albums on DorjeShugden.com
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 02:56:17 AM »
I personally attracted to this photo "Dorje Shugden in Manjushri Kadampa Centre, England " when i first look at it- Love at the first sight, and, i always wonder where this statue of Dorje Shugden is in? Only today i got to know this statue is in England.
It is very excited to know different kind of statue in other countries.

Thanks Dharma Defender for showing the link. Appreciate.

so_003

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 06:10:22 AM »
Thank you for the links... Sharing the picture of the people receiving DS blessing around the world... Hehehe... the Statue on the page is very beautiful.

Appreciated the much info you have provide.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »
Thanks so much Dharma Defender for sharing all the links here with everyone. Yes those photos are fantastic. It is so good to know there are so many other DS practitioners out there. Although most of us are doing our practice underground, we sincerely pray the day will come when we can do our practice openly with the lifting of the ban. Am definitely showing some appreciation to all the dedicated people who have compiled the album.

Barzin

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 11:27:52 AM »
What I like about news like that is, there are actually so many devotees of Dorje Shugden around the world, even though we don't know who is who and some are actually keeping a low profile but still very devoted to their gurus and tirelessly spreading the practice.  We should support one another but do not get into the politics of the issues.  After all Shugden practitioners should show a great example of a true Buddhist so when the ban is lifted, we are a good example of pure practitioner and buddhist.

lotus1

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
Thank you for sharing the links. I am so happy to see that there are so many people out there who love Dorje Shugden. This also implied that they are blessed and protected by Dorje Shugden. The more people loving Dorje Shugden, also means that more people are blessed by Dorje Shugden.
The album of Dorje Shugden aroud the world also showing a lot of Dorje Shugden statues, thangkas and places around the world. I like the peaceful form in Manjushri Kadampa Centre, England and the rock painting version in Kham. Rejoice to see Dorje Shugden is all over the world! ?
Can't wait for the ban to be lifted soonest so that all of us can practice openly and more people can receive the blessing from Dorje Shugden!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 04:18:57 AM »
I love this thread! it proves once and for all that Dorje Shugden is a popular practice amongst the people and not something that is obscure and unpopular like what the Dorje Shugden detractors would like everyone to believe. All the pictures show the world one thing: Dorje Shugden is a popular practice that many people are practising, and Buddhists need not follow the Dalai Lama's political side alone. It is important to let more people know about this so that they wont be misled by anti Dorje Shugden propaganda.

kris

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 08:45:12 AM »
Rejoice!

I like the photo album where a lot of people receive blessing from our protector. From the happy faces, it clearly shows people are accepting our protector, despite in wrathful emanation.

I pray that people who receives blessing from our protector will become a Dharma teacher in very near future and spread the Lama Tsongkapa teachings far and wide..

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 03:52:09 PM »
These photos will play a very important role in helping to lift the ban as it will prove to the world and to the Dalai Lama that Dorje Shugden is needed and practiced by many people and thus the ban must go in order to benefit many more people. It also serves as material that we can post onto forums or websites of people who claim that Dorje Shugden is a deity that is losing popularity or that is not popular to start with and that will really make them think twice before writing material that is based on falsehood again.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 07:15:11 AM »
I absolutely love the albums, they are so nicely arranged and neat! Thank you so much for sharing, and I do agree that we should all leave nice little comments under the albums, it's very encouraging especially when a lot of time and effort have been put in.  ;)

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 06:15:12 AM »
The many different images/photos of Dorje Shugden is really beautiful. I  never knew that there are so many statues of Dorje Shugden around the world. Just so amazing.
Thank you for the link. Hope everyone will be bless by Dorje Shugden by looking at the photos here too.

pinecone

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 02:37:29 PM »
I simply can’t contain my  excitement anymore. An absolute pride and privilege to show and share all these beautiful photos with my close friends.  I have special liking for those  photos where the DS  believers around the world showing off their DS statues, thangkas , posters  with delighted and happy faces  . Thank you  Dharmadefender for sharing the link.