Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Treasure Vases  (Read 18306 times)

Jessie Fong

Re: Dorje Shugden Treasure Vases
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 01:15:32 PM »
My friend would like to invite a wealth vase home.  However ordering on-line means it has to be shipped across the seas.  She worries that when the vase arrives at her country, would it pose any problems with the customs?  What if it is opened and all its contents spill out?  Can she just fill everything back inside the vase?  Would she need to have it consecrated at a temple again?

Like Tammy mentioned, if we are not to touch it with our bare hands, what happens when it goes through customs and it is "touched" handled without the use of a khata, as obviously the customs officer would not be aware of the requirement of how to handle such a vase.

sonamdhargey

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »
Where do we place these wealth vases? What are the dos and don'ts besides not touching it without a Khata? Do we place it on our altar? Can we place it in bedroom? If we placed it in the bedroom, do we need to follow certain criteria like not to face our feet towards the wealth vase? Please advise.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 06:14:44 PM »
Where do we place these wealth vases? What are the dos and don'ts besides not touching it without a Khata? Do we place it on our altar? Can we place it in bedroom? If we placed it in the bedroom, do we need to follow certain criteria like not to face our feet towards the wealth vase? Please advise.

Dear Sonamdhargrey,
We can actually place the wealth vase anyway that we wish, out of respect please do not put it in the toilet and yes you can also put it on the altar. Just make sure the area is clean always. Just image if you were to invite your friends over, you would actually make sure that your place is clean and tidy right? It is the same context. I wouldn't suggest that we place the wealth vase in the room but if we have no choice, out of respect do not put it with your feet facing it. Nohing to you, but we must always practice respect and treat something which is so holy with care. And becareful always purchase the wealth vase from a reliable source.

Amitabha

• Email
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 02:18:01 AM »
"One who previously made bad karma, but who reforms and creates good karma, brightens the world like the moon appearing from behind a cloud."

- The Buddha

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 12:38:16 PM »
My friend would like to invite a wealth vase home.  However ordering on-line means it has to be shipped across the seas.  She worries that when the vase arrives at her country, would it pose any problems with the customs?  What if it is opened and all its contents spill out?  Can she just fill everything back inside the vase?  Would she need to have it consecrated at a temple again?

Like Tammy mentioned, if we are not to touch it with our bare hands, what happens when it goes through customs and it is "touched" handled without the use of a khata, as obviously the customs officer would not be aware of the requirement of how to handle such a vase.

Recently I have just purchased one vase and it did help me with my financial difficulty. With regards to your question, my vase arrived safe and sound with no problems whatsoever. i am sure that the people shipping the vase would know what to declare it as and will ensure that the vase will not be damaged in any way, shape or form when it is shipped. If the wealth  vase is open...well you get to see what is in one but it also means the wealth vase is no longer effective.

dsiluvu

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 06:04:27 PM »

Dear Jessie,

Yes every country has a strict law/procedures on interestingly weird items that come thru.... but I've actually recently sent a treasure vase to my sister who lives in Sweden. I accompanied the treasure vase with a personal card cos it was a "personal gift" stating what it is to her. I also include some write ups on Treasure Vase and what is inside the vase. I highlighted clearly the contents and walah they let it through. It was in the customs for a week though, they probably ran through a few rounds of x-rays and some dog sniffing it out, but it went thru unopened - phew. Oh and before that my sister actually called up the customs to check with them and to say she was expected such a parcel. I'm not sure if that helps but it is good to prewarn them so you cover all grounds. So far I've heard the places that would probably open them is US, UK and Australia. But no harm in trying... if it is meant to reach your friend... I am sure it will. Good luck... and chant some mantras till she receives it.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 02:46:48 AM »
Actually my friend told me that the vase came with a letter that told the authorities of the contents of the vase and because of that letter, the authorities and customs will not open the vase for whatever reasons that they want. If the vase is declared properly in the customs nothing bad will happen to it. After all, it is Dorje Shugden's vase and with that said, I dont think anything bad will happen to it so you can just order it with confidence.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 10:21:13 AM »
They look enchanting and also brings great treasure to our lives.  Is treasure materialistic? Sometimes yes and most of the time NO.  Treasure are things and moments that make us have internal and eternal peace and well being of being alive.

I want to invite one for my altar and office.