Author Topic: The Spiritworld or The Unseen  (Read 17161 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: The Spiritworld or The Unseen
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 03:51:38 AM »

My Lama also warned that since spirits move at the speed of though and they can be clairvoyant, which is why we should not say things about them or even think of getting rid of them when we are not at that level. They might come and harm us instead. That is why it is actually quite dangerous to mess around with spirits in all the ways.

Spirits are lives without physical body form like ours. When i relate to them on this note, I have compassion and not fear. Plus what Ensapa said here about what his Lama told him I think is very true. One more thing that I have learnt is that the form we think spirits appear is very much influence by books, pictures by man, movies, etc... I have read in many of these topic related videos, that they may appear in the form of light or energy like smoke...

Just one precaution, we must never tamper nor play with spirits as it is not right. When we do prayers we should make dedication to them to have a good rebirth... It must literally be like hell living in this realm.

Just to echo your message, I dont feel it's right for anyone to play with or tamper with other sentient beings who are different from us, be it animal or spirit. Over the centuries certain cultures have develop methods to subjugate spirits and make them do work for their 'masters', but i find that a very cruel thing to do. I am wondering if the Dharma protector can release these spirits from being controlled by certain individuals who practice the dark arts?

Dondrup Shugden

Re: The Spiritworld or The Unseen
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2015, 10:15:24 AM »
Good debate on the existence of the spirit world.  I personally believe that even if all of us do not have the merits to see the divine beings like Buddhas, God, Jesus, many of us have seen the unseen which did not give us good experience.

Let us not deny the existence of the other realm.  If not careful, we may be there one day.