Author Topic: Who is the Western Shugden Society?  (Read 4254 times)

wisdombuddha

• Email
Who is the Western Shugden Society?
« on: April 17, 2008, 03:13:31 PM »
http://wisdombuddhadorjeshugden.org/point15.htm

Who is the Western Shugden Society?

The Western Shugden Society is only the community or confederation of Wisdom Buddha Dorje Shugden practitioners -- it has no leader nor registered office. We, the individual members of this Society, are organizing the demonstrations against the Dalai Lama as representatives of our Shugden society. The contact details that appear on the letter head are only for demonstration purposes.

This website is compiled by some US supporters in the Western Shugden Society. The Western Shugden Society is only the community or confederation of Wisdom Buddha Dorje Shugden practitioners -- it has no leader nor registered office.

James Bond

Re: Who is the Western Shugden Society?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 12:57:03 PM »
Thank you, wisdombuddha for sharing this information about the Western Shugden Society with us. Although this is an old post, i just wanted to read it and reply as i am supportive of this Shugden practicing group. I think it is very good as there are Dorje Shugden practitioners all over the world. From places in Asia, all the way to western countries. This shows the spread of Dorje Shugdens teachings. Thank you for organising demonstrations against the Dalai Lama in order to try to lift the ban. As a fellow Dorje Shugden practitioner, i am grateful that you put in these efforts.