Author Topic: Ex Abbots expelled/Lamas Targetted  (Read 23681 times)

dsiluvu

Re: Ex Abbots expelled/Lamas Targetted
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
Yes Barzin it is totally amazing how everything is unfolding. Now is the time we work even harder to educate educate, spread spread the benefits of Dorje Shugden to as many as possible. Lets not waste time with protest and demonstration... it is better we focus our energy on creating more and more Dorje Shugden temples, centres, shrines, websites, fb, tweet whatever to make his presence known and felt.

I feel that His Holiness toning down everything now and going on world tour talking about equality in religion is a great way for us to rid on the subject since we're talking about equality ;)

Shugden practitioners are also getting stronger, Shar Gaden and Serpom and all these Shugden monasteries that had to start from scratch have grown so rapidly. They prove those anti-shugdens wrong! So if we're worshipping some evil demon... shouldn't the Dharma protectors rain thunder on these monasteries already. Obviously not. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2012, 04:46:08 PM »
If within a one year, things can mellow down quite a bit, it is a clear bright light at the end of the tunnel.  Which means the ban can be lifted sooner.  But we have to do our part too.  It is not just for our own individual practice but to preserve dharma as a whole in fact it isn't just for Gelug.  Everything happens for a reason, if people can only see that it is not just about a spirit going against His Holiness The Dalai Lama but to spread dharma as a whole.

One year down the road, His Holiness the Dalai Lama is still strong and healthy, travelling the world, and Shugden practitioners are still around in Tibet and around the wrld. I don't see that practice of Shugden harms the health of the Dalai Lama. So for that, there's a new "reason" - CTA claimed that China is gathering intelligence on the Dalai Lama's health and secretly trying to procure his blood, hair and urine samples. CTA also claimed that Dorje Shugden Devotees Charitable and Religious Society - founded in 1996 and allegedly responsible for killing three monks close to the Dalai Lama - of conspiring to kill the leader.

As for harming the cause of Tibet, the recent resignation of 2 envoys representation His Holiness said it all - 9 rounds of talks with Chinese officials from 2002 to 2010 and Beijing is showing “no willingness’’ for dialogue. I am sure Shugden practitioners didn't cause that to happen? Even the officials themselves are getting tired of fighting for the cause of Tibet.

I wonder what's the next accusation or plan to further humiliate Shugden practitioners?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »

One year down the road, His Holiness the Dalai Lama is still strong and healthy, travelling the world, and Shugden practitioners are still around in Tibet and around the wrld. I don't see that practice of Shugden harms the health of the Dalai Lama. So for that, there's a new "reason" - CTA claimed that China is gathering intelligence on the Dalai Lama's health and secretly trying to procure his blood, hair and urine samples. CTA also claimed that Dorje Shugden Devotees Charitable and Religious Society - founded in 1996 and allegedly responsible for killing three monks close to the Dalai Lama - of conspiring to kill the leader.

As for harming the cause of Tibet, the recent resignation of 2 envoys representation His Holiness said it all - 9 rounds of talks with Chinese officials from 2002 to 2010 and Beijing is showing “no willingness’’ for dialogue. I am sure Shugden practitioners didn't cause that to happen? Even the officials themselves are getting tired of fighting for the cause of Tibet.

I wonder what's the next accusation or plan to further humiliate Shugden practitioners?

There is absolutely no or little reason for CTA to talk about Dorje Shugden practitioners, so they resort to illogical accusations and also all kinds of theories that can be very hard to believe if you are educated. CTA is getting very desperate to justify to themselves that the ban is good because they know and they believe, deep down inside of them, that the ban is wrong but they still need to justify and believe that the ban is right because of His Holiness. There will be all kinds of further and more hilarious accusations that will happen in the near future against Dorje Shugden practitioners, but nothing will make us give up the sacred practices that has been handed down to us by our Gurus, not even one single practice and nothing can make us waiver in our Dharma practices.

In fact, these kind of situations are ideal for the higher practitioners as they can use this situation to train their compassion, forgiveness, patience and determination in overcoming this and still continue to do Dharma practice for the sake of all sentient beings. This is a perfect situation for Dorje Shugden practitioners to practice lojong and to gain attainments from it by being unwavering in our own practice while not allowing others to disturb our minds or practice.

diablo1974

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 09:29:40 AM »
To me it sounded like some people has been waiting for a chance to act on someone in this case of expulsion. Its just a feeling i got after i read TK posting. Nobody stop/pause the expulsion for reconsideration at all...Expulsion is very serious and damaging to the disciplinary image of the individual.  And moreover, its disciple expelling Guru. Why cannot the anti-shugdens leave people who wishes to do this practice alone?

dsiluvu

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 06:07:43 PM »
It is such a shame to read that the CTA is expelling holy senior Lamas without even proper proof! Instead of thinking expelling their own High Lamas, Monks and people and creating such a big deal about Dorje Shugden practice when all other practices are "okay" even satanic... they should just request their own people in Tibet to just stop protesting for a "FREE TIBET" and burning themselves silly.

Instead unite with Shugdenpas  so that they can have a better bigger voice in helping their own people in Tibet to get autonomy... if that is truly what CTA wants. Do they???

The more Shugden practitioners and High Lamas they expel, excommunicate, the lesser the weaker they become, the lesser the credibility and respect they will get from everyone who can logically look at this situation.

If we can see right through them, imagine the Chinese Govt who is probably laughing at the CTAs situation and rejoicing the fact in their own house it is "messy" and there is a "divorce" between them 'SIGH'. Anyways China is happily accepting Shugden practice just cause CTA is rejecting it ;)

Gabby Potter

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2015, 10:38:37 PM »
This is so sad, can you imagine being thrown away from home just because you have a different religious view? If this is not discrimination, then what is this? Everyone should be treated with equality, everyone should be given the freedom of religious, its one of the most basic human rights.