Author Topic: Antishugden.com apologized!  (Read 16028 times)

Namdrol

• Email
Antishugden.com apologized!
« on: June 09, 2012, 05:37:32 PM »
The anti Dorje Shugden website that used to be run by Dharamsala recently apologized for wronging Dorje Shugden!

Check it out! http://www.antishugden.com

dondrup

Re: Antishugden.com apologized!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 06:16:46 PM »
WOW! This is unbelievable!  Has the antishugden.com been hacked?  It looks like it had been hacked.  I can’t believe my eyes seeing this news!  Is Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) really apologising?  Is the ban on Dorje Shugden lifted already? 

It would be more convincing if CTA published this formal apology on tibet.net.  Why is there no official CTA representatives’ or spokesperson’s name quoted on the apology webpage?  I doubt the authenticity of this apology webpage …… Can we verify the truth of this apology?

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 06:41:48 PM »
WOW! This is unbelievable!  Has the antishugden.com been hacked?  It looks like it had been hacked.  I can’t believe my eyes seeing this news!  Is Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) really apologising?  Is the ban on Dorje Shugden lifted already? 

It would be more convincing if CTA published this formal apology on tibet.net.  Why is there no official CTA representatives’ or spokesperson’s name quoted on the apology webpage?  I doubt the authenticity of this apology webpage …… Can we verify the truth of this apology?

If this is true what this ad is, the work of dorjeshugden.com and all the peeps here who have remained faithful and loyal to the Lord Protector and HH Trijang Rinpoche would now see results of their years of hard work to lift this ban!

Much as I wanna believe that it is true, I still remain skeptical and like what dondup says they should come out clean with names etc identifying who they really are.

Can someone verify this? It's too good to be true....
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

lotus1

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 06:59:31 PM »
Wow, it is so good to hear this. I can't believe it too. Can someone verify this?
If it is true, it is showing that the work of DS practitioners like dorjeshudgen.com are getting results. I hope the CTA is really apologizing as that's the way that they should do. After all, lifting the ban will be good as it will help to unite Tibetan. It is creating harmony and peace among Tibetan rather than splitting the Tibetan due to religious differences.

dsiluvu

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 07:14:38 PM »
OMB!!!! Is this really for REAL? They are apologizing seriously??? Does this mean the BAN is lifted? Can everyone now practice openly and freely without be questioned or being condemned???

Yes agree with dondrup... if we be more authentic if this was posted on the tibet.net and the dalai lama's main website!

Zach

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 08:43:54 PM »
Forgive me If I remain skeptical !  ;D

icy

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 01:04:19 AM »
I am flabbergasted!  This is certainly the most wonderful news that we are waiting for and aching to hear for the longest time.  I am pinching myself now to make sure that I am not dreaming seeing this apology and declaring that the ban is lifted.  So Dorje Shugden is now acknowledged correctly as a Wisdom Buddha, Manjushri.  Now all Lamas and DS practioners can legally and unmistakenly practise Dorje Shugden.

Wonderful! Tibetans are reunited in their cultural heritage and faith.  They certainly can accomplish their goals swiftly from this moment onwards.  The most powerful protector Dorje Shugden will no doubt assist them to do so.  :o

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 02:30:41 AM »
It looks like someone hacked it or perhaps someone else registered the domain since it was not continue after it expired.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 02:50:52 AM »
Wow! This is wonderful news. Does this means the ban is lifted? If this is really true, then the DS practitioners can now attend the talks by HHDL or get treatments at hospitals run by CTA? Yes it would be more convincing if this announcement were made formal by the respective authorities. Till then, we are still continuing with our effort and prayers. ;)

Tenzin K

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 09:46:43 AM »
This is what I really want to see! It’s really cheering my day!

Even though if this is fake but every single words in this article is so true and it with wisdom. It has no bias of putting anyone down but praising the great quality of Lord Shugden and HH Dalai Lama. Both of them are recognized as enlightened being which has the same mind stream. The statement does make a sense of the entire purpose of the ban and I can’t think of any other reason for a Avalokiteshvara to act in such.
Great!

AnneQ

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 09:51:14 AM »
If the ban is truly lifted then it has to be endorsed by HHDL himself? Is this true? So until I hear that HHDL has openly announced the lifting of the ban and now embrace all DS practitioners into his fold, would I truly believe this has happened. Yes I am somewhat skeptical about this "apology".

DharmaDefender

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 10:24:51 AM »
Hacked? Hahaha Ill be more convinced if the CTA published this apology on their website. But I dont think theyll ever back down as long as the Dalai Lamas alive because theyve nothing to gain from backing down. If they lift the ban now whilst the Dalai Lama is alive, the limelight will go back to their independent cause and since they arent independent yet, theyll be forever blamed for not trying hard enough. Better to keep the ban on, not apologise for anything and take the heat off their lack of independence.

Got to say though, this site always amused me because their tagline was "Powered by the Buddhadharma" which I thought it oddly witty. But thats what they really believe isnt it? I just think it isnt very Dharmic to open a website criticising every lama under the sun.

beggar

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 10:51:46 AM »
Well! Certainly a nice surprise but more than the apology is their willingness to even admit that they were wrong and to admit what they had done. It may be just one website, and there was hardly ever activity on it - not even on their forum. But it's certainly a big move to admit a mistake and to move forward.

If only more people would come forward and admit their mistaken choices and views, it would give so much more strength to others to also step forward. It would never be too late to apologise, mend our samaya and make that change, which would be better than just stoically holding on to our point of view for the sake of being right - which is what I think a lot of anti-shugden camp people have started to do. Now, the Shugden issue seems to have become more a battle of wits, to "out-stare" each other than to do true practice and just admit when we have faulted.

So seeing a website so strongly against Shugden make a total turnaround and apologise publicly like this is extremely uplifting. It shows some true practice in action. In opening up to lose some respect for having such a change of heart, they will inadvertently eventually gain back the respect of people who will appreciate their honesty and for standing up for what they believe.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 10:57:45 AM »
This is really good news if it is true. All DS practitioners rejoice!!! After all, there is a bigger picture that they confessed in the apology and that is to spread the practice and make it famous. However, with the current attitude of the CTA, I do not think they would bend down so easily. Even if they have made a mistake, they would not just apologize so openly like that. DS practitioners will forever be blamed for hindering the Tibetan Independence from China. Looking at the course of things at this moment, it doesn't seem that independence is in near sight, and China is promoting extensively DS practice in the country.

Wait till we hear directly from the Dalai Lama, then will be time to rejoice!

Barzin

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 12:55:46 PM »
This is rather disappointing and unbelievable.  How pathetic?  They went through all the trouble for the website and now apologize?   On what basis they can judge whether Dorje Shugden is a Buddha or not?  I understand the fact that Buddha loves all because he is compassion but this demonstrated no dharma was ever practice by them, how can you criticize a being that you are not so sure of without research, studying and understanding because His Holiness said so?  I can imagine this is exactly why so much negative karma is collected when you bring a Buddha down and moreover created a negative imprint in people's mind.  And all the hassle of putting up a website and polluted people's mind is really unacceptable so to me the apologize or not it doesn't matter anymore because the harm is done.  But I am that they finally learn the truth and hoping that they will do something now to repair the damage.