Author Topic: Proof of the bigger picture - Chinese demanded monks to worship Shugden!!!  (Read 30608 times)

lotus1

Rejoice to read about this post. Happy to see that more people get connected to Lord Shugden.
Thank you HHDL for this skillful mean of the ban to spread the supreme Buddhism to China. I have always believe and trust in you, Chenrezig with great compassion. it does not make sense for you to have the ban that do not promote the harmony of religions except for this only reason of promoting Buddhism and Lord DS to China and more people.

Ensapa

• Email
This is a real good one. Who put Kalarupa to retirement? How can a Buddha filled with compassion, skillful means, omniscience ever retire? I mean he isn't a bus driver! LOL.

What scriptural sources show clearly Kalarupa has retired? Please show us.  ;)

Invoke the help of both Kalarupa and Dorje Shugden to see what yields results quicker. Me and many others have found out that Dorje Shugden lends his assistance swiftly and accurately as compared to Kalarupa. It is not that Kalarupa is retired per se, but that his effectiveness during this day and age is reduced due to the fact that the collective karma of the beings of this time are too heavy to receive Kalarupa's help.

But then again, the efficacy of a Dharma protector depends on many factors. One of them is Guru Devotion. A Dharma protector cannot help much if someone does not have Guru devotion or if that person lacks a teacher to rely upon as the Dharma protector, Yidam and the teacher are all of the same material: Wisdom, Compassion and Skillful means. All 3 must be present for the protector to really reach out for us.

The next  factor is how committed we are to the Dharma. If we are not committed to the Dharma or we dont do everything for our Dharma practice then the protector cannot help us either...why should he help us to increase our attachment to samsara by providing the conducive conditions for us to love samsara even more?! How does that even help us on the road to enlightenment?

So these factors actually come into play to whether or not a Dharma protector is effective but for Dorje Shugden, he has helped me even when my samaya is broken to help me mend it, or rather prepare my mind to repair it and also to open up the opportunity for me to do so. And for this I am forever grateful.

brian

• Email
look at the amount of publicity now in the main stream media? it is going to be more and more hype being build for Dorje Shugden and be ever so popular to the eyes of the world.

Ensapa

• Email
look at the amount of publicity now in the main stream media? it is going to be more and more hype being build for Dorje Shugden and be ever so popular to the eyes of the world.

The more people talk about the ban, the more curiosity it will stir even if it is not exactly publicity of the good kind but there is the internet and there are many materials that people can actually refer to and check on information and when they find out who and what Dorje Shugden is, they can and will decide whether or not Dorje Shugden is for them.

It is going to be interesting to see how many people will change their minds after reading all of the articles and proofs that can be found on this website and elsewhere about Dorje Shugden and how much of them will have to rethink about Guru devotion and if they will think twice after this as to whether or not Dorje Shugden is good or bad for them coz like i've said, people of these day and age prefer the cold, hard facts.

Dorje Shugden will not just grow in China but it will also grow in countries that needs something fast and effective to alleviate their problems such as for example africa and also countries where it is very hard to practice the Dharma such as in europe for example as these are the places that need Dorje Shugden's energy and assistance to clear whatever problems that they will have.

There is still a lot more people that need Dorje Shugden's help. The ban wil delay these people from getting help but for sure it will not stop Dorje Shugden from helping these people for sure. Negative word of mouth works as well because who would want to care if Dorje Shugden is good or bad if the people really need his assistance?

rossoneri

• Email
I always believed and have faith in HHTDL. I am sure he is one of the true practitioner of DS and by using a guerilla tactics he's able to create so much conflicts around the world and got the Chinese attention. With the Chinese being one of the largest market in the world, it does making sense that with this move by banning DS practice indirectly will make the Chinese do the opposite of HHTDL decision. Its like a plot in the movie. If you think it properly, bits and pieces coming together like puzzle. And i believed the person who will and practice 'Guru Devotion' entirely is DL Himself. More over the teachers of HHTDL were no ordinary teachers.

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
An amazing account in this book mentions that the Chinese patriotic education work team actually demanded the monks in some monastery to worship Shugden (because it is banned by the Dalai Lama), this must be the real reason behind the Dalai Lama's ban, and this is what this website dorjeshugden.com has been advocating always, to make Shugden big in China...the truth is surfacing!!!

Whether or not the big picture is the real reason behind the Dalai Lama's ban, it seems that the contributing factors to big picture is slowly manifesting  ;D

It seemed that amongst Dorje Shugden practitioners, there seem to be two ways of interpreting the Dalai Lama’s actions: “The Bigger Picture” or “A Great Deception.”

The most convincing point for me to be a proponent of this is when I find out that The Dalai Lama has claimed that Dorje Shugden is an evil spirit who will harm his life. Yet, according to the Abbot-Emeritus of Sera Monastery, who consulted Dorje Shugden via an Oracle, Dorje Shugden saved the Dalai Lama’s life by advising him to leave Tibet in 1959 and showing him the way to safety. 

Also, when His Holiness condems Dorje Shugden as an evil spirit, he also composed a praise to Dorje Shugden "Melody of the Unceasing Vajra" that shows beyond the shadow of a doubt the enlightened origin and the “holy mind” of the King Protector as seen by His Holiness. No “ghost” can come from Tushita and Kechara, Maitreya and Vajrayogini’s pureland. No “ghost” can cause you to “soar the path of immortal liberation on unified wings of Sutra and Tantra”!

Either His Holiness suffers from Dissociative identity disorder (also known as Multiple Personality Disorder) that he keeps contradicting himself, or there is a bigger picture which outcome will benefit many, and in the case of China, it is definitely a huge number out there.

brian

• Email
A great news and fit for rejoicing indeed! We have known for far too long the only pure motivation for His Holiness to ban the practice and to come up with all the excuses of practising Dorje Shugden will harm the Dalai Lama is to make the Chinese Government to prosper in practising Dorje Shugden! We all know it is not going to harm HHDL by practising. So this is definitely a great welcoming news! I hope more and more will practise and with that, the day of the lifting of this ban will come true very soon!

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Proof of the bigger picture - Chinese demanded monks to worship Shugden!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2012, 11:21:51 AM »
If any, this means that the theories that the Dalai Lama banned Dorje Shugden so that more people would be praying to Dorje Shugden in the long run is true. I have also heard that not only that the government has demanded the monks to worship Dorje Shugden, they have also have supported the building of Dorje Shugden statues which are huge in various temples. Dorje Shugden's very own temple in Lhasa, Trode Khangsar remains protected by Chinese troops and untouched till this very day and was spared during the cultural revolution as it was used by the communists. Perhaps, Dorje Shugden has the most affinity with China, one of the world's most populous countries, and i personally dont think its smart to go head on against them...