Author Topic: ATTENTION TO ALL WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS AND DEVOTEES OF LORD DORJE SHUGDEN  (Read 77929 times)

Tenzin Malgyur

Re: ATTENTION TO ALL WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS AND DEVOTEES OF LORD DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 07:26:11 PM »
Many thanks to your team for making all the articles in your website accessible to so many people. You have put together a wealth of information covering many aspects related to Dorje Shugden and his practice. I have encouraged my fellow practitioners to go on your website too. We have downloaded your brochures, got them printed out and distributed them in our neighbourhood. Hopefully more people will come to know of your informative website and be helped by Dorje Shugden. This is the least we can do to thank you for your kindness to guide us along our dharma path.

VS

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 07:33:12 PM »
Thank you to DS.com admin and team for all your continuous and relentless effort in providing all the info and coming out with ways to spread DS practice, making these easily accessible. Thank you Three Pots for the important addresses.

Everyone should contribute to our best ability in spreading DS practice. We can do our part by printing and sending the letters enclosed in this website and send them to the addresses listed above.

With everyone contributing, we are creating causes for the ban to be lifted ASAP. These will make the officials uncomfortable knowing that the more people are getting to know about the truth of the whole ban!

Jessie Fong

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 11:05:11 AM »
Many thanks to DS.com admin and your team for your working continuously to spread DS practice.  Thank you for so much information and ideas on how to help spread the King's practice worldwide.  You have even provided useful addresses for us to print out and send letters.

This is such an insightful informative site on Dorje Shugden.  Everyone who visit this site should contribute in one way or another to create causes for the ban to be lifted.  Let your voices be heard.

cookie

• Email
Dear Admin and all in the team of DS.com,
I am a newbie and I am overwhelmed with the discovery of all the valuable information re Dorje Shugden in this website ! This website has now become my daily indulgence .
My first encounter meeting "DS" was in Bangkok . My friend , a DS practitioner shared this sacred practice with me . It has brought lots of peace and calmness to my friend . I am really excited to have the opportunity to practice it too . This website is a great place to start . Knowledge is the beginning to the removal of all my ignorance (my greatest  poison). Thank you DS.com for working so hard to benefit people like me and many around the world .

xyz_generation

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 02:14:27 PM »
Thank you for the information. I will do my part.

Positive Change

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 09:30:23 PM »
I agree... everyone should have a part or role to play in releasing the ban. We each have, however small or large a part to play... it is still a part which helps support the bigger purpose and picture. Thank you dorjeshugden.com for reminding us all of our parts to play and with whatever roles we play, we will TOGETHER help in releasing the ban quicker!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 08:18:58 PM »
Yes I agree, it's about time now for us to bring this wonderful website to more people, we must create more traffic, bring more attentions to this website. I believe that it has helped a lot of people in their difficult times, when they didn't have anyone to turn to. I think that this awesome website plays a very important role in lifting the ban as well, the ban must be lifted as soon as possible in order to ease the pain of Shugden's practitioners.

sandra

• Email
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2015, 02:31:41 AM »
Thanks to Admin to create such awareness to public. All of us have the duty to help in spread something really good to the world. Very good detail information for us to do it. Once again thank you very much.

pinecone

This website serves as  pillars to  strengthen and  spread the first hand information about Dorje Shugden
.Throughout  the years the team of DS.com has worked really hard and also done an excellent job in providing information and news of Dorje Shugden happening around the world.  No doubt, this article has been posted since year 2007, but I still feel that if we have faith and believe that the king dharma protector is an enlightened being, we should do our part to create the cause for the ban to be lifted up so that more will benefit from  it and also cease the suffering of all DS practitioners.