Author Topic: The current Ling Rinpoche giving teaching in Korea  (Read 3803 times)

Namdrol

• Email
The current Ling Rinpoche giving teaching in Korea
« on: January 28, 2012, 11:47:28 AM »
These are pics of the current Ling Rinpoche giving teaching in Korea a few years ago.

Gabby Potter

Re: The current Ling Rinpoche giving teaching in Korea
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »
Thank you for sharing these pictures Namdrol, I rejoice for His Holiness's great deeds! May the lineage continue to grow and spread throughout the world.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 02:19:14 PM »
Thank you Namdrol for sharing these pics of the current Ling Rinpoche. Rejoice to see the young incarnation of Ling Rinpoche giving teaching in Korea. I am so glad for the people who attended in Korea and I wish many more people would be able to get teachings from such highly attained masters. As we are well aware of, the previous reincarnation of Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche were the teachers of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. And now, in their new reincarnations, both great masters are continuing the works of their previous lifes to guide all beings out of samsara.

kris

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 09:42:26 AM »
Thank you for sharing such nice photos of Ling Choktul Rinpoche. Seeing photos of lamas going to different countries to spread the teaching of Buddha really bring joy to my mind. IMHO, religious should not be mixed with politics because it really confuse the practitioners and in my case, it really disturb the peace in my mind.

I pray the ban of Dorje Shugden will be lifted very soon, and let the lamas focus on doing what they plan to do, which is to spread the Dharma. Om mani peme hung.