Author Topic: Yongyal Rinpoche visits Shar Gaden 1st time  (Read 10240 times)

dsiluvu

Re: Yongyal Rinpoche visits Shar Gaden 1st time
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 03:07:52 PM »
I heard from the monks in both Shar Gaden & Serpom that when Yongyal Rinpoche first arrived in India last year for the opening of Serpom, he was very worried about the future of these 2 monasteries. However after spending 2 months in both these monasteries, he was happy before he returned to the US. The monks told us that it was because Yongyal Rinpoche was happy that both these Shugden monasteries are alright and have a good backing. Basically, they are doing well with support from all the big Gelugpa/Shugden centers all around.

I am not worried as these monasteries has very good credible HIGH Lamas such as Trijang Rinpoche, Domo Geshe Rinpoche and etc. They will be fine and more powerful in time then Gaden Shartse and Sera Mey.

What an honour! To have two of the worlds most erudite masters to be teaching monks of these two powerful monasteries that will churn out future Great Teachers to the world! When that happens... I think definitely they will be more dynamic then Gaden or Sera... as it is we are hearing the bad management and example of the current Abbot of Gaden Shartse which is truly sad how the ones that suffers is the younger monks.

I'm wondering will current Zong Rinpoche that is in Gaden Shartse will eventually switch to Shar Gaden? That would be adding more diamonds in to the pot of erudite masters in Shar Gaden. 

His Eminence Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche is a real Lama... What is important is we spread the Dharma because it can bring happiness to people. And I don't really care what the silly CTA will say next and don't tell methat His Eminenece Yongyal Rinpoche is wrong too. If these are not pure Lamas who teaches the Dharma purely... then who is? Just the Dalai Lama???