Author Topic: 'Chinese terror' alert for Dalai Lama  (Read 9422 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
'Chinese terror' alert for Dalai Lama
« on: January 07, 2012, 08:19:08 AM »
It's sad to see this news today about a possible conspiracy against the Dalai lama’s life by Dorje Shugden practitioners. I feel that the reference to Dorje Shugden practitioners are just so that we are a scapegoat for anti-China political reasons.

Whether this threat is real or perceived, this type of news will tar the public perception of Dorje Shugden practitioners. Even if nothing happens, the poison is sprinkled already. I just hope that people will investigate properly and see that Dorje Shugden has always advised everyone to not lose faith in the Dalai Lama, which is part of the mission statement of this website.

If people can observe the situation rather than listen to empty rhetoric, they will see that none of the great Gelugpa masters who are Dorje Shugden practitioners, such as H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche, H.H. Trijang Rinpoche have said anything against the Dalai Lama.

The only violence allegedly attributed to Dorje Shugden practitioners was the murders 10 years ago, and even then, it has never been proven. On the other hand, the violence (physical and psychological) by the anti-Shugden camp, silently endorsed by the CTA, are irrefutably recorded and can be seen on the many videos on youtube.

It is also well-known that HH Trijang Rinpoche often has death threats made to him because he is a Shugden practitioner. HE Gangchen Rinpoche is also been subject to death threats. You can read more here: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=186.msg880#msg880

Yet, these high lamas never complain.

I hope that people will be open minded enough to read both sides of the story before deciding whether Dorje Shugden practitioners are evil or not. There’s plenty of information here on this website which will give you a well-rounded view.

Let us pray that HH the Dalai Lama and the great Shugden Lamas will live long and that people will neither lose faith in HH the Dalai Lama nor Dorje Shugden.

'Chinese terror' alert for Dalai Lama
S Ahmed Ali, TNN | Jan 7, 2012, 01.43AM IST

MUMBAI: The Mumbai police have received intelligence inputs that some terrorists from the Tibetan region of China may sneak in to India to eliminate the Tibetan spiritual guru, the Dalai Lama.

The intelligence inputs, a copy of which is with TOI, states that a Chinese national of Tibetan origin by the name Tashi Phuntsok is likely to enter India to gather intelligence on the Tibetan administration as well as to cause harm to the Dalai Lama. The input further states that six Chinese nationals of Tibetan origin, including Phuntsok, possibly from Chinese secret services, are suspected.

"A good number of Chinese youth enter India on business visas, ostensibly for some clandestine activities. It's likely that they may try to visit certain areas prohibited for Chinese like Tibetan camps. The Dalai Lama visits Mumbai and other places in Maharashtra. The threat to him must not be underestimated. Loss of Chinese passport and recovery of unknown Chinese passport need to be reported promptly, so that the concerned agencies can question them. In this regard, the activities of the followers of 'Shugden cult - an anti-Dalai Lama group - need to be kept under strict vigil," the report said.

The Mumbai police have informed Tibetan organizations and directed the special branch and the local police to keep police officers updated about the Dalai Lama's visit to Mumbai. "He often comes to Mumbai and even goes to slums and mixes with people. We will have to enhance security cover form him in Mumbai,'' said a police officer.

Beside this, there is fresh input that the Indian Mujahideen, the terror module in alliance with the ISI, is likely to carry out attacks like 13/7 in Mumbai. Barc, DRDO organizations, defence establishments like Mazgoan dock, naval dockyard, ONGC at Uran plant, economic institutions, aviation sector, oil and power sectors etc are vulnerable the inputs states. Following this the Mumbai police have alerted the Naval and coast guard and have enhanced the patrolling in the water and have asked the fishing trawlers to stay a safer distance from ONGC and other vital installations.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

WisdomBeing

Re: 'Chinese terror' alert for Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 08:21:58 AM »

hope rainbow

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 03:47:40 AM »
DIXIT "Shugden cult - an anti-Dalai Lama group - need to be kept under strict vigil"

This is clear misinformation.
This is manipulation.
This is upsetting!

I think we should write to the Times of India and make it very clear that the "Shugden-cult" is not an "anti-Dalai Lama" group (on the contrary), and give them more background information.

Mana

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 09:19:04 PM »
The CTA really has to stick in "Dorje Shugden" into anything in order to implicate Dorje Shugden. The Dalai Lama's life is threatened by "Dorje Shugden" cult, the Chinese spies has something to do with "Dorje Shugden", Tibet lost its country due to "Dorje Shugden", gotta blame it on something else to divert attention away from their own failure, that's their tactic!

CTA lost Tibet, CTA lost their name of "Government-in-exile", how embarrassing, blame it on "Dorje Shugden"!

Lawrence L

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 07:35:01 PM »
'Shugden-cult' is a big mistake and misunderstanding.
Why the Chinese terror must be from the 'Shugden-cult' but not the pro-China-government people?
I request the CTA to give the world a prove before they make any statement.

My Guru didn't teach me to hate the Dalai Lama, didn't teach me to be a part of the so-called anti-Dalai Lama group! My Guru teach me to create peace, teach me to be a loving person.

The CTA is the one who act out of selfishness and without compassion! The CTA is the one who always point their finger to others. 

WisdomBeing

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 07:53:47 PM »
I've seen other news articles about this alleged threat to the Dalai Lama's life. They mostly mention that the threats are China related but other articles do not mention Dorje Shugden. I wonder if it is just a public relations stunt. If China really wanted to assassinate the Dalai Lama, I am sure it would not be difficult. However, there is really no gain for China to assassinate him as the last thing China would want is to make the Dalai Lama a martyr.

News articles which did not mention Dorje Shugden:
Bihar Police confirm terror threat to Dalai Lama event
http://www.newkerala.com/news/2011/worldnews-140847.html

Dalai Lama's security tightened
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/217364/dalai-lamas-security-tightened.html

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 02:18:54 PM »
There is enough prove to show that the CTA is the one that is using violence. There are videos that show people storming Dorje Shugden monasteries and there are videos that show people talking bad about Shugdeners. But yet the CTA denies everything and says that it is the Shugdeners that are using violence.
Even though there is totally no signs of Shugdeners being violent people can still relate Dorje Shugden  practitioners as a threat to His Holiness.

I really hope that people will stop associating Dorje Shugden practitioners with the end of the Dalai Lama's life.

SabS

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 04:35:25 PM »
As said, CTA accuses the Shugden practitioners being agents of China. It is an absurd accusation that is so illogical...how could all Shugden practitioners be agents especially the practitioners are from so many different countries worldwide. If the only accused are Tibetan Shugden practitioners, hey ya, they are just as much the refugees as the CTA and its followers. They wish to return to Tibet just as much as the CTA and its followers. CTA and its followers are just blind to think they are the only ones in the predicament and instead of uniting all Tibetans-in-exile to gain strength, the alienate the Shugden practitioners, cause schism to other Buddhist schools and create division.

CTA always accuses Shugden practitioners of intent to harm the Dalai Lama and yet there was never any proof other than some passive demonstration at events where the Dalai Lama gives teachings. On the contrary the lives of Shugden Lamas had been threatened and H.H. Trijang Rinpoche had to flee from India to avoid being harmed. I really wonder what kind of practise are they doing when they could harm the expounder of Dharma and Guru of the Dalai Lama, which means their lineage Guru. They are deviating from what Buddha Sakyamuni's taught. But then again, CTA only uses religion to promote their political prowess so what do they care about the harm they cause to Tibetan Buddhism. They are not even bothered about karma and continue to cause harm to their own people and Shugden practitioners, including the enlightened incarnate Gurus. Would be funny to see how they react when karma comes back to bite them....hmm oh dear, I should be compassionate and not rejoice in their sufferings. May Lord Dorje Shugden bless them to overcome their ignorance. _()_

Shugdener

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 02:28:01 PM »
It is really absurd for the CTA to accuse Dorje Shugden practitioners as agents of China who are paid to insult the CTA and the Dalai Lama when they don't even have any proof. Dorje Shugden practitioners are from all around the world, is it even possible that China would go so far as to recruit people across the world and "hire" them as agents? I don't think so.

The CTA is always looking for ways to blame Dorje Shugden practitioners for always intending to hurt and harm the Dalai Lama but this theory of theirs is just overboard and absurd.

grandmapele

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 08:27:58 AM »
Over the years, the CTA has been coming up with various not quite solid excuses for the band and to discredit the Dorje Shugden practitioners and China.

When they fail in that area, they resort to violence or threats via some pretty public places so that the Tibetans will read it and take it upon themselves to do harm to these practitioners. The CTA can then claim that they did not do it or did not as anyone to do harm. Refer to "An Appeal Against Violence" on the link:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=4991.0

A pretty sad story here.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2016, 01:27:20 PM »
Hehehe.. What is said is so true. The CTA is like adding Dorje Shugden practitioners trying to harm Dalai Lama or the Chinese wants the death of Dalai Lama in every possible news or point that they can. They are just trying to discredit the Chinese and Dorje Shugden practitioners, using their media baby H.H. Dalai Lama as a front.

What they fail to say is the fairness of what is going on. Presenting only one side of the story. It is just ridiculous for their doing. It is said that they spend so much time to do things that are unnecessary. They never do things that are truly productive.

What a waste of money and time of the rest of the world when they can be doing something that is so much more productive.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 09:43:17 PM »
Lets look at the facts about the Tibetan leadership:

• stays silent on self-immolations, thereby indirectly encouraging self-immolators to continue, encouraging loss of life, and allowing self-immolators to pose as a hazard to bystanders
  • decries destruction of Larung Gar community, thereby encouraging people to break Chinese laws by hosting unlawful gatherings
  • encourages activists all over the world to engage in unlawful acts of protest, including disrespectfully and self-righteously scaling national monuments
  • travels the world talking about all the nasty, evil deeds the Chinese leadership engages in, at the cost of those countries' trade relationships with China, thereby indirectly and negatively affecting those countries' citizens
  • endorsing, praising and promoting protestors in Tibet who have been arrested by the authorities for flouting Chinese laws, thereby encouraging more individuals to break the laws

If anything, it is the Tibetan leadership who are the real splittists and terrorists here.