Author Topic: New Website Devoted to Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal.  (Read 16681 times)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
New Website Devoted to Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal.
« on: December 10, 2011, 01:50:02 AM »
Here is a link to a new website that is devoted to Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal.
I have heard that new audio and video teachings will be added soon.  :)

http://www.trisurlungriknamgyal.com/about/

thor

Re: New Website Devoted to Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 06:19:26 AM »
Seems this new website doesnt mention anything about Dorje Shugden. I wonder if it will?

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 07:26:15 AM »
The website is devoted to Trisur Rinpoche, not Dorje Shugden.

It was cereated by students of Trisur Labrang.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 07:30:52 AM »
edit- created

(wish we had the ability to edit/modify our posts like before)      :(

triesa

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 04:32:38 PM »
Gaden Trisur is now a legend for all of us Dorje Shudgen practitioners for standing up for the Dorje Shugden practise he was so wise to practise again after his Gaden Tripa tenure.

It is worth to take note that the throne of Gaden Trisur after his tenure as the 101th Gaden Tripa still remains in Gaden Monastery now, even though Trisur Rinpoche has openedly announced that he is a DS practitioner and joined Shar Gaden shortly after his tenure finished. As the holder of Je Tsongkhapa's throne, Gaden Tripa also wrote a letter authorizing Trijang Buddhist Institute of Northfeild Vermont to represent and transmit the teachings of the Gelug order of Tibetan Buddhism in the United States.

It is sadly ironic that great Gelug Lamas like the Ganden Tripa and Trijang Rinpoche, whose previous incarnations include several Ganden Tripas, have had to leave Ganden Monastery in order to uphold Je Tsongkhapa’s lineage when Je Tsongkhapa established Ganden Monastery precisely for this same purpose.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 04:52:36 PM »
I was told that Trisur Labrang has dozens of rare photos that they will also be adding to the site soon.

Good stuff. :)

dsdisciple

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 09:12:10 AM »
Thank you for posting the Trisur Rinpoche website,

I can't wait to see these old rare photos on the website soon, that's so nice to see a human side to Lama's upholding the Tsongkhapa lineage. Not just any Lama but Tsongkhapa's representative on earth I feel very lucky indeed.

Being able to find the dharma? can come in many forms... in this day in age it is so rare...seeing a picture of one's previous  life's lama can open many dharma seeds that were once dormant...from my own experience I would not have found the dharma and DS without a little helping hand in this respect.

So thank you again admin for posting info / pics on many precious teachers from all lineages.

xox

daka

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 09:23:52 AM »
I was told that Trisur Labrang has dozens of rare photos that they will also be adding to the site soon.

Good stuff. :)

Thank you Losang_Tenpa for this wonderful sharing, wish that there will be teachings on Dorje Shugden by His Holiness Trisur Rinpoche.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 02:48:45 AM »
I just got news that the Trisur Rinpoche website is about to add a bunch more rare photos, as well as videos of teachings and pujas!

One of the monks from Trisur Labrang asked if I could help find someone to help translate some of the site into Chinese. If anyone here is able to help, please send me a message or post here. The labrang can not afford to pay for this service but the rewards of merit will be immense.  :)

http://trisurlungriknamgyal.com/

hope rainbow

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 03:08:04 AM »
Thank you Losang Tenpa for all these good news.
The website is nice, neat, appealing and offers to become a great platform for the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa and for many, many people to connect with Trisur Rinpoche.

May Trisur Rinpoche remain with us for a long time, and may we create the causes for us to continue receiving teachings from our Gurus, now and in the future.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 05:21:24 AM »
Many new photos have been added....with more to come.

http://www.trisurlungriknamgyal.com/pictures/

Mana

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 09:31:11 PM »
Truly a great master who uphold the supreme dignity of the Gaden Tripa's throne, and without being affected by politics. When Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal was in office, he knew well that the Dorje Shugden issue is complete nonsense, but he did not make it difficult fot the Dalai Lama. Right after his term of Gaden Tripa ended, he switched camp to Shar Gaden which says a lot about his Dharma practice and Guru Devotion. He is very skillful and compassionate in minimizing the "damage" to either side. Great great master indeed.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 07:13:52 AM »
Truly a great master who uphold the supreme dignity of the Gaden Tripa's throne, and without being affected by politics. When Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal was in office, he knew well that the Dorje Shugden issue is complete nonsense, but he did not make it difficult fot the Dalai Lama. Right after his term of Gaden Tripa ended, he switched camp to Shar Gaden which says a lot about his Dharma practice and Guru Devotion. He is very skillful and compassionate in minimizing the "damage" to either side. Great great master indeed.

I cannot agree anymore with Mana re this. HH Gaden Trisur is still a talk of the town where I am now for his great deeds and achievements. He is especially raved for having join Shar Gaden. Why? People here think that the CTA has gone overboard with ostrasizing the monks from their monastery-their home for a practice they've held dear since their coming to India from Tibet~!

With HH Gaden Trisur going over to Shar Gaden, it is without doubt doing the necessary in extending His support to these monks. Whether financially or spiritual support, HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche has definitely put a foot down to help end this nuisance. For some in the CTA, they were simply silenced by how He moved to Shar Gaden. I pray that more Lamas of His callibre stand up and speak up for these monks.
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 10:49:27 AM »
Nice to see His Holiness Gaden Trisur Rinpoche in so many rare photos. Interesting interview too (under 'news')

I notice that the logo on the website reflects that his labrang is now a part of Shar Gaden.  :)

Big Uncle

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 11:07:24 AM »

What a lovely and elegant website for the Gaden Trisur. Yes, the website does not say anything about Dorje Shugden but I think that is not necessary at this point. The very fact that he is officially part of Shar Gaden speaks volumes of his loyalty and Samaya. His presence is Shar Gaden brings tremendous hope to many Dorje Shugden Lamas and practitioners who are suffering in silence. He is indeed very skillful and I do agree with Mana that his timing has minimized damage to both sides. He is very skillful and compassionate.