Author Topic: www.dorjeshugden.com is considering online sales  (Read 20002 times)

Barzin

Re: www.dorjeshugden.com is considering online sales
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 10:37:11 PM »
Wonderful idea.  I really like the team who is behind all this.  Always come out with brilliant ideas to serve others better.  It is very hard to even see anything Shugden in my country, it would be utmost beneficial for us practitioners to be able to get access to "physical" material of our precious protector.

The team behind this already given us so much from free comic download, brochures to valuable information etc... The only we can support you guys is to spread the lineage far and wide and do whatever we can to promote this website!  Now with an e-shop coming soon, it will be a very good idea for the sales to support the funds of running this website.  I really appreciate your effort in doing this.

dorjedakini

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 10:59:51 PM »
Great Idea!! It is so hard to find items related to Shugden either statue, tsa tsa or Thangka. When i travelled to Nepal, when I mentioned Shugden, immediately they said no and did not want to talk more, very hard to find statue maker to specially make a Shugden statue too.

The online sales will help so many people who wish to take Shugden practice seriously, set up nice altar with offering or give to friend as a gift.

It is very compassionate of DS.com for coming out the idea of setting up online selling and to source for the correct images and other Shugden material and ready for everyone. Can't wait for it.

dsdisciple

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 04:42:09 AM »
Yes I would definitely support this 100% Finding a free place to learn and support DS practice and talk with other like minded persons was great,  now to consider being able to invite DS holy images and statues that would be wonderful.
Thank you so much for thinking of us to provide such a beneficial service! May all our wishes to supply DS items manifest quickly without obstruction and benefit many more DS practitioners where ever they may be.
xo

happysun

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 11:45:47 AM »
Wowwww, of course I will support :o It is very excited that www.dorjeshugden.com is considering online sales this comic book. I strong believe this comic will be very popular in whole world:)

If this comic online, i am the first person will ask my friend online to get one! I like this comic! Its story is very real and lifestyle. You will feel so close with an enlighten being after you finish it. Nice comic. Sincerely thank you for people who put afford on this comic, make it in the bookstore.

Positive Change

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 01:19:09 PM »
Fabulous! This is what I call a natural and much needed progression... This would be a wonderful vehicle for all Dorje Shugden practitioners around the world to have much needed access to Dorje Shugden related items which unfortunately are not easily available!

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 04:10:32 AM »
I am a practitioner of Dorje Shugden and the images of this protector is provided to me by my kind lama. My Lama painstakingly makes these items available for me and my fellow brothers and sisters in the Dharma available so that we can all practice.

However with time I think Lama is gonna run out of things to give away for people to practice. I thought it would be a splendid idea for an online shop available so I can purchase these holy images and make offerings to my Lama with them.

_/|\_
Jaggerboy

DSFriend

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 08:06:55 AM »
I am a practitioner of Dorje Shugden and the images of this protector is provided to me by my kind lama. My Lama painstakingly makes these items available for me and my fellow brothers and sisters in the Dharma available so that we can all practice.

However with time I think Lama is gonna run out of things to give away for people to practice. I thought it would be a splendid idea for an online shop available so I can purchase these holy images and make offerings to my Lama with them.

_/|\_

Yes, it would certainly be a great way for many people to obtain these holy items to make offerings to their lamas, for personal practice, and for friends.

I've received email from a few people that they have started to print the comic books on their own and spiral bound them to give to friends.

kris

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 04:24:47 PM »
Yes, I fully support this online store.

May I also suggest:

1. Have a way for us to make donations.
2. Allow us to make virtual offerings, for example, for a certain amount, the online store owner can make offerings (e.g. candle, flower, etc) for us on your altar (or the Thailand chapel)

Once again, thank you for innovative idea!!

VS

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 05:24:32 PM »
I greatly support the idea of an online shop. It’ll make it more convenient for people looking for DS items as it is very difficult to get due to the current ban.

I can’t wait for the launch of this website.  Thank you very much for the team behind this for all their effort and time spend in spreading DS practice to many.

icy

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 02:33:52 AM »
I am looking forward to this online sales to materialise.  It is definitely a brilliant idea.  Not only it will provide the much needed service but also will finance Dorje Shugden activities to expand further and reach out to everyone in the world.  Hurray!!

nagaseeker

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 03:33:33 PM »
 ;D can i place order in advance? i would like to invite

1)Dorje Shugden thangka
 2)Dorje shugden incense
 3)Dorje shugden tsa tsa
 4) 10 ft Dorje shugden statue ! ok , i wish i have extra room for my protector altar.....

Fully support this ! pls set up a donation button for us to show our support to u guyz~!!!  :'( plszzzzzzzzzz.....

triesa

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 03:53:52 PM »
I must applaude you guys behind Dorjeshugden.com, you always come out with innovative ideas, first is the brochures, then the illustrations followed by the comic book in English, Chinese,Thai and nepali, and now you guys are thinking of an online store, what briliant idea it is.

I am two hands up in full support!

gomchen

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2012, 08:07:52 AM »
Great idea!! I was wondering why dorjeshugden.net stopped selling items, there used to be lovely statues and wealth vases fo sale a few years ago, why did it stop?
GRx

Mana

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2012, 09:31:15 AM »
Great idea!! I was wondering why dorjeshugden.net stopped selling items, there used to be lovely statues and wealth vases fo sale a few years ago, why did it stop?
GRx

It stopped due to logistics and lack of sales. Will everyone support now?

Mana

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2012, 05:01:48 PM »
Great idea. I am dying to get statues, pendants, prayer book, DS Dharma text. Basically all about DS. It is very difficult to find any of these items anywhere reliable. I would certainly support it. Great as gifts for family and friends; Dharmic or not. Can create imprints in their minds and the best protector for me to give help to friends/people in need.
Please do it. Thanks.