Author Topic: 3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!  (Read 33480 times)

Lawrence L

Re: 3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2012, 07:48:33 PM »
We at this website have received this spectacular picture of a Dorje Shugden Chapel in Thailand. Many people visit, make offerings and it is open to the public 24 hours.

wow! How fortunate the Thai people are. They could go and make offerings to Dorje Shugden anytime! Before they heading to work or after a tiring day, people could go to make offerings or even seek blessing from the Protector. I truly rejoice for the Thai people. They deserve this as they are very spiritual.

negra orquida

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
Very happy to see the Thais embracing Dorje Shugden so readily.  Definitely with the "infiltration" of DS into Thailand and unconditional acceptance of Him by the locals, will contribute to lifting the ban.  Buddhism should be like this... no need for politically correctness.

Perhaps one day there can be a Dorje Shugden Bar, just like how there are Buddha Bars... cool!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2012, 02:08:41 AM »
Thailand has many spectacular Buddha statues all over. Perhaps it will have the biggest Dorje Shugden statue to be built there? The biggest one is the Denma Gonsa 18 feet currently.
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=164

Thailand's biggest buddha status is at Wat Muang splendid piece of work. You can really feel the peace and serenity emitting from this piece of work. Blesses the people and animals all over.

Tammy

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2012, 01:43:24 AM »
I don't remember seeing this huge and magnificent statue the last time I backpacked in Bangkok!
Wow it is time to re visit the beautiful city and pay homage to the King!

Thank you whoever made the effort to invite the statue and I rejoice for those lucky Thais who could see the King everyday! this must the only huge status of Dorjeshugden in South East Asia! I dare say!

May dorjeshugden touches many many sentient beings and may the teachings and blessings spread ten direction!

Down with the BAN!!!

triesa

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2012, 05:58:46 AM »
Lately there have been quite many bad news for Thailand.  Just month ago, Bangkok experienced the worst flood of its kind in history, now there is the nationwide terroist alert from the US embassy....

I think the arrival of the 3 feet Dorje Shugden statue will help to stablise the country. May many more of these statues appear everywhere in Thailand and blesses the people there!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »
I have heard before that there is a temple in Thailand solely dedicated to Dorje Shugden alone. It would be incredible to visit and make prayers to such a temple. I wonder if anyone has been to that temple and taken pictures. Wish I could see it!!

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
Wow, Dorje Shugden is truly a Protector of our time. He "found His way" to Thailand where His blessings is well received and will benefit many who are still suffering depsite the passing of time.

I rejoice to see the piled up offerings. May everyone who walk past the beautiful images of Dorje Shugden be blessed as he/she receives the seed of Dharma in his/her mindstream. May the repeated sight of Lord Dorje Shugden cause Dharma seeds and imprints from previous lives to open.

Thanks as always to the website team for making Dorje Shugden available in the virtual space as well as public space to benefit millions. May more chapels like this arise in more parts of the world.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2015, 11:13:26 PM »
Wow, very nice to read about this! Dorje Shugden has spread to so many countries now and it is a sign to prove that His practise DOES benefit people, there's no way Dorje Shugden is a demon or spirit, NO WAY!

pinecone

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2015, 01:05:39 PM »
Lately, Dorje Shugden is certainly making his way on the map. The numbers of those having great faith and devotion towards this compassionate dharma protector are indeed accelerating .For those who have the affinity to meet and invite this holy and sacred DS statue back home will surely be blessed and protected. This 3 feet DS statue will be a true blessing and a wish granting jewels for all the Thais.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2015, 03:11:14 PM »
May Dorje Shudgen chapels appear all over the world.

vajralight

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2018, 02:40:34 PM »
The Dorje Shugden chapel and statue are no longer in Bangkok.  I went there and people told me it  has been gone for over a year.

Belinda Mae

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2018, 04:15:25 PM »
Wow! Rejoice to the people in Thailand now that Dorje Shudgen statue is there to bless the people over there.

vajralight

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2018, 09:57:20 PM »
Where is it then ?