Author Topic: 3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!  (Read 33487 times)

Manjushri

Re: 3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »
I was in Thailand 3 years back, and I was and still am really in awe how the nation is united through their spirituality. I remembered seeing alot of different deities set up in little shrines all around Bangkok and regardless of which religion the deity is of, the Thais still treat the shrines with respect -making offerings, folding their hands together when walking past the shrines, cleaning, stopping a while to say a little prayer and showing respect. I mean, it is so pleasant to see their faith and respect for all religions no matter what. Just look at the amount of temples they have all around the country!

Be it Lord Ganesha, Tara, or the King Shugden himself, I feel that the Thais will create a connection with the divine simply through their religious upbringing and faith. I am sure those who are so blessed to be near this amazing statue of Dorje Shugden will clean, make offerings and maintain this altar/shrine well, just as they would if it was their own, even if Dorje Shugden is not related to Thai Buddhism. As long as it is a Buddha, their respect shines forth. One of the ways, I feel, to develop peace and harmony around the world, is the respect shown towards one another. With mutual respect and acceptance, less arguments, discrimination and disagreements will prevail.

How apt that Dorje Shugden has appeared in all-accepting Thailand. I hope his practices grows in that region and many Thais and tourists will be benefitted. As always, thank you, to dorjeshugden.com for your constant hardwork and determination to spread our protector of today! Just look at the amount of beautiful offerings made to Dorje Shugden himself - news like these brightens up my day!!!

Manjushri

Gypsy

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 09:32:20 AM »
I'm amazed! Such a beautiful dorje shugden statue up in Thailand, how fortunate Thai people are? Imagine how magnificent we have dorje shugden shrine sprouts in every corner in the world? The time will come, let's do our part to make this happen!

happysun

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 11:52:43 AM »
Very very beautiful statue, if i go to Bangkok I will go to pay respect this statue. The reason is very simple, I truly believe it is not only a nice statue but it is the afford the team put it. Why they do like this? I think they are kind and friendly people, and always think about others. They set up the statue in Bangkok by quietly and fully of faith because they believe DS can bless who pay respect to him even can give full protection to the land and environment around there.

May be what i think was wrong, but one thing i very sure is they all like DS very much!!!

Positive Change

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 12:49:44 PM »
How wonderful that BKK and Thailand is blessed with such a magnificent statue. The very beautiful offerings one sees in this picture proves Dorje Shugden is indeed providing much needed help to the community!

And having the comic book translated into Thai is wonderful for the people of Thailand that they may learn of Dorje Shugden's story... I rejoice and praise the person or persons involved with this. I wish more and more people will take the initiative and create these wonderful "chapels" in honour of our King Dorje Shugden for many many people to make offerings and create the connection.

Poonlarp

• Email
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 03:52:34 AM »
It's so wonderful to have Dorje Shugden in Thai!!!

Can't wait to go there and pay my respect to the Dorje Shugden. May all the Dharma works flourish and may everybody has the seed to meet the King from life to life!!

bambi

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 05:46:02 AM »
Wow! Beautiful... Thai people are so lucky to have the King. May the King bless all who see His Holy image whenever they pass by him.  Not only that, the comic translated will be easier for them to understand His beautiful lineage. Rejoice to all who have made the King known in Thailand to benefit more people. May Dorje Shugden shine in more places in the world and the ban be demolished. May more beings have the fortune to receive His blessings.
I will definitely look for this place the next time I have the chance to visit Thailand. ;)

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 05:29:03 AM »
Thank you dorjeshugden.com for always doing your best to promote the great King, Dorje Shugden to the world. It is already very difficult to set up a chapel in one's own country, dorjeshugden.com has shown us that when there's a will, there's a way. 

I rejoice that the people in Thailand has a chance to connect with Dorje Shugden due to the kindness of the dorjeshugden.com and the Thai sponsors. May they be protected by Him always.

I hope the Thai comic will be well received  :) and I hope I will see one when I travel to Bangkok next!

Can't wait to see the next "product" by dorjeshugden.com. You guys rocks!  8)

dondrup

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 02:01:58 PM »
Lord Shugden in Thailand!

Amazing Shugden! Amazing Thailand!

Who would have imagined Lord Dorje Shugden appearing in Thailand where the Buddhists are predominantly Theravadas!  Thailand is indeed a suitable place to introduce Dorje Shudgen to the World.  It is a top tourist attraction and one of the most visited countries in the World.

Thailand has many beautiful Buddha images and temples that had inspired and blessed many who had visited them including yours truly. When all the beautiful people in Thailand and from around the World come into contact with this statue and other similar Dorje Shugden statues in Thailand, the seed of enlightenment is planted into their minds! How wonderful that is!

THANK YOU to dorjeshugden.com team, sponsors and other Dorje Shugden warriors who had worked tirelessly and contributed to the manifestation of this 3-feet Dorje Shugden statue and other Dorje Shugden statues and chapels in Thailand. Your effort will benefit many beings.  Dorje Shugden will flourish in Thailand definitely. 

The Thai DS comics will make the Thais accept Lord Dorje Shugden easily.  This will cause the Dorje Shugden lineage to grow fast and big in Thailand.

May the work to spread Lord Dorje Shugden lineage grow and spread like lightning
May the light of Lord Dorje Shugden permeates the entire World
May all beings have the opportunity to meet Lord Dorje Shugden
OM BENZA WIKI BITTANA SOHA!

thor

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2011, 07:24:25 PM »
Wow, this is amazing. It is a 3feet Shugden Statue in Thailand. And the chapel is open 24 hours to bless and plant   imprints onto the passerby.

Planting imprints is awfully important at this era. Many of us in the world now are so distracted with our daily wants/achievements/attachments and etc and that if we really practice Buddhism like 20 to 50 years ago is no longer possible. Hopefully, the imprints will be stored away and one day it will open in the life time or future lifetimes and they practice dharma. 

There should be a central donation set up for all the good Shugden work. How do we donate if we are interested?

You may send a private message to myself regarding donations. Thank you. Mana

Thank you Mana, and the rest of the team at dorjeshugden.com for all your efforts and work to bring the lineage of our King Protector to so many. I am very happy to learn of this chapel in Thailand where Buddhism has flourished for so many years. I must say I was initially rather surprised to see that the Thais were able to accept our Protector so easily. After all, Shugden is from not just a different lineage but altogether a different school of Buddhism.

But from what I know from the few Thai friends I have, the Thais pursue Buddhist studies as well as practice, and this combination has made them very accepting and RESPECTFUL of other Buddhas. Not to mention the deities from other religions in the melting pot of Asia. Its beautiful how they make offerings to the Buddhas too. Love the garlands in the picture!

icy

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2011, 10:55:42 PM »
I rejoice to see many Dorje Shugden practitioners in Thailand.  Long Life Dorje Shugden!  You are really travelling very fast to many countries now.  You are a big hit.

ilikeshugden

• Email
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2011, 07:31:05 PM »
What a beautiful statue! I will check it out the next time I go to thailand. May the land of thailand be continually blessed by this great protector. I really think it is beautiful.

kris

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »
P.S. Remember we have already translated the comic into the Thai language and available for free download here: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=10200 

There is also a Chinese version of the comics which I found here: http://www.xiongdeng.com/?p=232

VS

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »
Wow! This is really a magnificent sight!

What great merits the people around here have to have such a blessing to view this bless Dorje Shugden statue everyday! May the seeds of Dorje Shugden be planted and blossom in the mind of everyone who has the fortune to view Him.

May more of this statue mushroom throughout Thailand. May Dorje Shugden practice spread and grow to benefit many around the world!

vegeing

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2012, 10:03:46 AM »
During last 2 months i went to Bangkok to holiday with my friends.

I saw a very nice & gorgeous Dorje Shugden statue in the floating market! I am so happy to see this! Coz is look like blessing al the people around!

I really hope that can have more Dorje Shugden statue in all the Tourist place !!

Ha ha ha may be can have a Dorje Shugden Temple for a spot !!

happysun

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »
Incredible rejoice for people in Thailand, DS supporter had used their everything for this prayer of DS. This few years the BAN make many people suffering in physical and mentally. I heard a old monk really shocked when he continue to do practice he should be leave from his own monastery. However some people say what Dalai Lama want to do, as a lay man like me cannot fully understand.

My point of view is after the BAN started, more and more ds chapel or ds monastery be built out. The great example is Serpom Monastery opening in last month. Like we can see even in Thailand too. So, seem like a good sign to manifest too many thing but we cannot catch up, we will lost, we will confuse and we will have many doubts in our monkey mind. I believe what Dalai Lama had done must be got reason in behind.

Whatever we can do, make ds growing very big and the ban can destroy very very fast!!! DON'T WAIT FOR OPPORTUNITY GONE WHILE THE GOOD CHANCE in front of you. DS will be the international dharmapala. NOW, JUST WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIMING COMING......