Author Topic: 3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!  (Read 33499 times)

Reena Searl

Re: 3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »
Thanks for the post. I like the statue very much, so beautifully decorated with flowers offerings. May DS practice flourish through the kind sponsors in Thai.
Personally think that DS arise at the right time in Bangkok, DS definitely give blessing to Thai people at flood period....

Thanks to the team for all the hard work.

Barzin

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 03:43:23 PM »
Wow!  You guys never failed to impress me.  I am totally speechless!  What else you guys can do! I wanna hire you all for my company! haha.  What a new and wonderful move, the website, the determination, the brochures, the forum, the tirelessness of spreading Dorje Shugden and now a chapel in Thailand!  I rejoice for the Thais to receive the King!  Just when Thailand needed him the most. 

Wow, i am still awed by the work.  The beautiful Thais will be so blessed to have a Dorje Shugden statue in public!  Hope more and more will come!  All around.  Wonderful work!

If i have a chance to visit, i will definitely hunt this down.  Where in Thailand?  Is it in Bangkok?

By the way, i also like the fact that some of the people in the forum mentioned that we can actually build a chapel on our own.  "A copy cat" effect.  I like that.  Hmmm....  ideas coming in now.. :)

WoselTenzin

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 04:41:38 PM »
How amazing Dorje Shugden going places! Dorje Shugden is now in Thailand, a traditional Theravadan Buddhist country.  And what more, the Thai are very accepting of the great King.  Can see from all the beautiful flower offerings on the statue.  This is simply wonderful and I am sure the beautiful Thai people will be blessed and protected by the presence of the great King.  Looks like the ban is not having much effect on the spread of Dorje Shugden!!   

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 04:48:29 PM »
What a spectacular chapel in Thailand, open 24 hours. Imagine any time people can visit Dorje Shugden to pray, to find peace and be blessed.

It is the wish of all Dorje Shugden practitioners to have many chapels of this kind all over the world and in such a public space. Imagine how much merits the Thai people have to have this in Thailand.

Let there be more chapels all over the world and truly let Dorje Shugden go global and the ban be lifted.  Imagine how many sentient beings will benefit.

dsiluvu

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 04:53:52 PM »
I bow down to those in great delight with much rejoice in this splendid news. Dorje Shugden is really going global and thank you ppl behind this website spreading it in all directions!!! You're giving us so many of great inspiring ideas on how to spread Shugden in so many creative positive ways.

Thais are not just the only ones lucky, even tourists who passes will be blessed by Shugden upon sight as imprints are planted. Hope to see many more mushrooming around Thailand and the world. Looks like Shugden is busy travelling  ;D

I love the fact that Dorje Shugden altar is set up with tradition Thai offerings/style. It is such a clever thing to do, how Shugden is being incorporated in to people's cultur/style. People in Thailand are already Buddhist and very spiritual so I'm guessing the acceptance must be easy? Wonder which country Dorje Shugden will visit next? Perhaps Cambodia hehe... awesome. 

Tenzin K

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 05:21:20 PM »
You all are really the greatest!
I'm so proud with all your work.

I can see that Lord Shugden is well received and your great work of having the statues there really benefiting a lot of people there.
Thailand is a Buddhist country and I know most of the people are very devoted.

The comic book was marvelous!!! 

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 06:35:25 PM »
Thank you for sharing this lovely picture of Dorje Shugden in Thailand! Absolutely awesome. Congratulations to dorjeshugden.com and your Thai friends for putting this together! The Thais really need Dorje Shugden's help and protection with the recent floods.

On an aside, if anyone around London wishes to get together and do something similar - though I'm not sure where to get a statue from and where we could put it up (Hyde Park? Regents Park? Piccadilly? LOL) but I'm open to suggestions - please private message me. It would be a fab project to do.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

whitelion

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »
Wah wah wah !!! What a good news to all the practitioner, we have a chance to practice DS openly and forget about all CTA craps.
Thailand is a beautiful country that accept and respect all believes. it's really excited to see this semi outdoor DS chapel appear among busy Bangkok city. Thais who stay/work around this area are really lucky, which they will receive the blessing from DS everyday, which have no different from Manjushri.
To see this wonderful open chapel in Bangkok town, it's like a sign for us to see DS all around when the ban lifted. DORJESHUGDEN.com, you bring all DS practitional a great great news.
To thanks you DS.com, I would like to sponsor a small chapel in my country. I dedicate this for whoever is spreading DS lineage to worldwide, may all their wishes come true also the DS ban will be lift soon.
I will update with pics after I set it up, hope whoever really wanted to show gratitude to our holy protector, please sponsor a Small house from DS in whenever you are.  I'll join in this copy cat effect. We must do our part to spread our lineage.

Thanks again Dorjeshugden.com

triesa

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 01:32:41 AM »
Oh my Buddha, I am truely inspired by what this website has done. You guys are truely committed to spreading DS to all sentient beings, I am speechless and moved by your effort, sincerity and perseverence.

This website is full of updated informations on lineage masters practising DS, Monasteries that have beautiful DS statues, factual informations about the ban, and what I like most in this website is that it maintain its firm standpoint of no lama bashing, and just keep to spreading DS in all kinds of ways. Now there is even a Thai version of the comic book, not just I am impressed but feel obliged I need to do something more to help spread DS practice.

I want to say it again and again, the hard working people behind this website is truely inspiring!!!!

I rejoice in all the merits collected and may DS practice spread far and wide to benefit billions of beings!

hope rainbow

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 03:18:51 AM »
It seems as there are some really hard-working committed devotees of Dorje Shugden around!
Whoever you are, you are inspiring me, and I think many more also.
You walk the talk!

When I think of all my loved ones who do not practice any spirituality, but have in a way or another connected with Dorje Shugden and received imprints, I rejoice very much.
I rejoice for not only do they have imprints, but I rejoice for this: thanks to the efforts of some DS devotees, they may be able to practice in the future and not too far away future.

BY SPREADING THE PRACTICE OF DORJE SHUGDEN WE ARE CREATING THE CAUSES FOR MANY, MANY PEOPLE TO LEARN AND REALIZE THE LAMRIM AND GAIN ENLIGHTENMENT IN THE FUTURE.

True or not?

I could try my best to share the lamrim with others, only a tiny few would be interested, but many want the protection of Dorje Shugden and when they do his practice they create the causes to meet the lamrim (and all other key texts of the Great Masters) in the future, to understand it, to practice it, to realize it, to engage in a Guru-disciple commitment, to stand by it with faith and devotion, to gain results, to gain enlightenment and to help many more people in return.

Wow... it fills my heart with joy just to think of it... That is worth all the hassle and everything...

pgdharma

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 06:34:50 AM »
Who ever started this chapel,  I would sincerely like to thank them for  creating the cause of more chapels to manifest all over Thailand and other countries. I believed it must be from some hardworking devoted and dedicated people who have benefited from Dorje Shugden and would like to share DS blessings with others.

I rejoice that such  a majestic and magnificent 3' Dorje Shugden is in Thailand! I it so wonderful to know that the Thais are so receptive and can practice openly!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 09:15:23 AM »
Due to their open attitude, they create the cause to meet the King. How wonderful.

Hahaha lucky Thais, they got two Kings now.

I could try my best to share the lamrim with others, only a tiny few would be interested, but many want the protection of Dorje Shugden and when they do his practice they create the causes to meet the lamrim (and all other key texts of the Great Masters) in the future, to understand it, to practice it, to realize it, to engage in a Guru-disciple commitment, to stand by it with faith and devotion, to gain results, to gain enlightenment and to help many more people in return.

In the past, people mastered the lamrim then got the Protector practice. What a sign of our times that protection, blessings and wealth trump the Lam rim. Guess everyones got to connect with the Buddhadharma somehow... and thats what the brochures are for. Fantastic job again, you admin lot for all the wonderful methods you use for touching others ppls lives with DS.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 09:16:57 AM »
On an aside, if anyone around London wishes to get together and do something similar - though I'm not sure where to get a statue from and where we could put it up (Hyde Park? Regents Park? Piccadilly? LOL) but I'm open to suggestions - please private message me. It would be a fab project to do.

WB, start out with an afternoon at Speakers Corner first :o wonder what the anti-DS people might take to doing if you get up on your soap box and start spouting the benefits of Dorje Shugden!!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 03:29:00 PM »
Fabulously divine! I pray one day, soon I hope, to visit Thailand to pay homage to Lord Shugden. I pray that whoever, with so much compassion, could also do what is going on in Thailand in my backyard.

Thank you, whoever you may be. I rejoice in your meritorious deeds.

vajrastorm

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 07:14:52 AM »
Thank you for this post, regarding the creation of a Chapel of Dorje Shugden in Thailand. Wonderful news indeed!

I fold my hands together in appreciation to the very committed people of this website for pushing so hard and so determinedly to spread the King everywhere. Amazing, who would ever have thought before this, that Dorje Shugden would come to town in Thailand! From the heavily garlanded statue of Shugden, it's obvious He is most welcomed there! So blessed are the Thais for this Chapel and others which are being set up. Being opened 24 hours will ensure that whoever passes by all day and night will receive wonderful imprints and blessings of a most compassionate Buddha!

This project and others, which are designed to spread the blessings of the Protector everywhere, must be strongly supported!