Author Topic: 3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!  (Read 33359 times)

Mana

3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!
« on: December 01, 2011, 07:47:26 AM »
Dear forum friends,

We at this website have received this spectacular picture of a Dorje Shugden Chapel in Thailand. Many people visit, make offerings and it is open to the public 24 hours.

www.dorjeshugden.com in conjunction with Thais have sponsored and erected in the heart of Bangkok and other locations this beautiful Chapel. More will be going up. www.dorjeshugden.com will do more of this in Thailand and other countries.

Many many more of these Chapels open around the world by generous donors whose intention is only to bring the light of Shugden into the lives of many.

We rejoice very much in the growth of Dorje Shugden in Thailand. A land where Buddha's teachings have touched millions.

Mana

P.S. Remember we have already translated the comic into the Thai language and available for free download here: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=10200 

We at this website will continue to serve the great lineage masters by bringing this practice to many more. We are committed to this. The ban has inspired us very much to work even harder to bring Dorje Shugden global.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 09:09:56 AM by Mana »

Zach

Re: 3 feet Dorje Shugden in Thailand!!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 07:55:52 AM »
Wow where abouts is this ?  ;D

More importantly who put this up ?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 08:10:39 AM by Mana »

Tammy

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 07:59:11 AM »
Nice statue! Very clear, well kept and obviously very well received by the neighbourhood!
Just look at the flower offerings!

It is a very good sign that this sacred practice is spreading it's wing and blessing people, globally..

Sadhu Sadhu!
Down with the BAN!!!

Mana

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 08:11:29 AM »
Wow where abouts is this ?  ;D

More importantly who put this up ?

www.dorjeshugden.com has put it up in a few locations in Thailand. Mana

Galen

• Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 08:17:16 AM »
Wow, it is such a magnificent statue!! I'll definitely visit the chapel next time I am in Thailand.

For a Dorje Shugden statue and chapel to be in Thailand means that the Thais are very meritorious to receive the blessings of the King. And there are lots of flower and food offerings. Rejoice that Dorje Shugden is widely accepted by the Thais and hopefully more will come out soon.

The Thais seems to be very receptive to Dorje Shudgen as he is an enlightened being and compliments very well with the Buddhist practice in Thailand.

Thank you to the generous donors who started this chapel and maintaining it.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 08:19:12 AM »
What a wonderful sight! Can you imagine how many people has been blessed by this Dorje Shugden statue? People who make offerings, pray, or just walk past this chapel will be blessed! It will also leave imprints in their mind-streams for a very long time. How lucky the citizens of Thailand are!

I must pay a visit to Thailand one day and 'hunt down' for this statue. I want to make lots of offerings to Dorje Shugden and take lots of pictures of this great Protector so that I can proudly show it to my friends and family. I wish for all everyone to be blessed.

I have an idea. Lets have a competition...we shall see who can get to Thailand first and find this beautiful statue...then post pictures here in this forum topic..THE WINNER SHALL WIN A LIFETIME OF MERITS FOR SHARING SACRED PICTURES OF DORJE SHUGDEN! hehe

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 08:19:46 AM »
Fantastic and beautiful image. It will benefit so many in that area. Hopefully a copy cat effect will happen, and others duplicate and Dorje Shugden grows.

You hardworking people on this website really are committed, can spread Dorje Shugden and put everything you have into this practice. I am so inspired. You don't just debate dryly on the forum, or find new articles and interesting information for all of us, you also physically get out there and do work to promote Shugden like this Chapel in Thailand. Amazing group of people at this website. I don't find this anywhere else so far.

My hats off to all of you. I will send donations to continue to support this website as I have allocated a part of my budget for Shugden Temples and organizations. With folded hands.
TK

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 08:29:00 AM »
Wow, this is amazing. It is a 3feet Shugden Statue in Thailand. And the chapel is open 24 hours to bless and plant   imprints onto the passerby.

Planting imprints is awfully important at this era. Many of us in the world now are so distracted with our daily wants/achievements/attachments and etc and that if we really practice Buddhism like 20 to 50 years ago is no longer possible. Hopefully, the imprints will be stored away and one day it will open in the life time or future lifetimes and they practice dharma. 

There should be a central donation set up for all the good Shugden work. How do we donate if we are interested?

Mana

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 08:38:47 AM »
Wow, this is amazing. It is a 3feet Shugden Statue in Thailand. And the chapel is open 24 hours to bless and plant   imprints onto the passerby.

Planting imprints is awfully important at this era. Many of us in the world now are so distracted with our daily wants/achievements/attachments and etc and that if we really practice Buddhism like 20 to 50 years ago is no longer possible. Hopefully, the imprints will be stored away and one day it will open in the life time or future lifetimes and they practice dharma. 

There should be a central donation set up for all the good Shugden work. How do we donate if we are interested?

You may send a private message to myself regarding donations. Thank you. Mana

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 08:56:58 AM »
This is amazing news a tibetan protector spreading out into the world. I wonder how many more will manifest in Thailand. For those who are affected by the ban rejoice and know nothing is stopping Dorje Shugden from benefiting more people.

For the rest of the world it's a chance to lay eyes on our Protector. I am so happy Dorje Shugden got a new home.

Thank you Dorjeshugden.com

DharmaDefender

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 09:14:58 AM »
You hardworking people on this website really are committed, can spread Dorje Shugden and put everything you have into this practice. I am so inspired. You don't just debate dryly on the forum, or find new articles and interesting information for all of us, you also physically get out there and do work to promote Shugden like this Chapel in Thailand. Amazing group of people at this website. I don't find this anywhere else so far.

Guess for some people its experential and for others its technical. Well Shakyamuni didnt become enlightened just from reading, and the people who practised under Shakyamuni didnt become enlightened either just by reading. Not saying books and knowledge arent essential (then whyd Panchen Sonam Drakpa write?) but in this day and age with so many external attachments and distractions, I guess the best test of how much transformation weve achieved inside, is how we behave and treat others on the outside.

Anyway admin - thanks for not being selfish when it comes to spreading Shugden love.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 09:50:58 AM »
Lucky Thais !

Due to their open attitude, they create the cause to meet the King. How wonderful.

Didn't Buddha taught us to keep an open mind, check the meanings of his teachings in order to experience the benefits ?

Thank you to all the silent elves that had put up these beautiful shrines in Thailand.

Klein

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 09:57:40 AM »
I'm totally amazed by this chapel. The statue is so beautiful!!! Anyone knows where this chapel is and where I can invite this statue? Is this chapel affected by the flood?

Imagine similar chapels in every major city around the world. Thanks for sharing! I'll raise funds amongst my friends to start a chapel around my neighbourhood as well!

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »
Wow, the statue is so beautiful and it is so nice with the flower offerings. I wish where I live, we have a chapel like this. Bravo to www.dorjeshugden.com, for the efforts you put, so many people have benefited. I do not have the financial capability to set up an altar, but I can distribute the brochures :)

Keep up the job!!!

daka

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 10:35:31 AM »
Very beautiful statue. :)

Thank you for all the hardwork in spreading Dorje Shugden practice.

Wish to see more chapels in other places where people can pray to Dorje Shugden openly.