Author Topic: You are NOT alone!  (Read 11232 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: You are NOT alone!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 03:15:15 PM »
I think that there are far more Dorje Shugden practitioners out there than what the CTA wants to believe and the general public would want to believe. However not many of them are internet savvy or that they are aware that there is this movement online that promotes Dorje Shugden. Thus, it is very important that we band together and raise awareness via the brochures.

this website is the glue that holds all of the rest of the Dorje Shugden practitioners in the world who happens to speak english and this is also the definitive website for all information that is related to Dorje Shugden. In Buddhist practice, having a community is important as we all need support as we progress through the path and this website and forum provides just that and so much more.

Gangchen Rinpoche practices and teaches Dorje Shugden openly and he has no doubt, many students around the world, being the great being he is and they are all Dorje Shugden practitioners that do their practices quietly without raising much attention to themselves and has since built up a huge ladrang for their Guru both in italy and in Nepal. How devotional!

Jamsehg Rinpoche, one of Serkong Dorjechang students, is making it really huge in Taiwan and other chinese speaking countries/regions around the area and he has gigantic temples in Tibet and Taiwan as well. The following of his organization could very well rival those of NKT and FPMT, but we of the english speaking world are not aware of that due to our language barriers. So DS practitioners are not and never alone!

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 03:32:31 PM »
I think that there are far more Dorje Shugden practitioners out there than what the CTA wants to believe and the general public would want to believe. However not many of them are internet savvy or that they are aware that there is this movement online that promotes Dorje Shugden. Thus, it is very important that we band together and raise awareness via the brochures.

this website is the glue that holds all of the rest of the Dorje Shugden practitioners in the world who happens to speak english and this is also the definitive website for all information that is related to Dorje Shugden. In Buddhist practice, having a community is important as we all need support as we progress through the path and this website and forum provides just that and so much more.

Gangchen Rinpoche practices and teaches Dorje Shugden openly and he has no doubt, many students around the world, being the great being he is and they are all Dorje Shugden practitioners that do their practices quietly without raising much attention to themselves and has since built up a huge ladrang for their Guru both in italy and in Nepal. How devotional!

Jamsehg Rinpoche, one of Serkong Dorjechang students, is making it really huge in Taiwan and other chinese speaking countries/regions around the area and he has gigantic temples in Tibet and Taiwan as well. The following of his organization could very well rival those of NKT and FPMT, but we of the english speaking world are not aware of that due to our language barriers. So DS practitioners are not and never alone!

Hi Ensapa, I agree with you. I am sure there are far more Dorje Shugden practitioners too. Just because we don't like to cause trouble out there does not mean we do not exist. Practicing a religion does not entail us to show off anyway.

Besides, for something to grow it just needs one person or a small group to start. Everything starts that way. So why different for Religion. I have heard of people saying there are not many Masters out there practicing and spreading the cause of Dorje Shugden. Well, there may be or may not be, I can't be sure myself but it does not mean Dorje Shugden's practice is not growing.

Many things are common sense to the max but some people are just too ignorant and blinded by no one but themselves. Everyone should be given a choice to practice whatever they think suits them best. For me, it is definitely the great King Protector, Dorje Shugden.

For those who THINKS Dorje Shugden is not growing, just because we can't see the progress of growth does not mean it isn't growing. COMMON SENSE.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 11:29:26 AM »
Hi Ensapa, I agree with you. I am sure there are far more Dorje Shugden practitioners too. Just because we don't like to cause trouble out there does not mean we do not exist. Practicing a religion does not entail us to show off anyway.

Besides, for something to grow it just needs one person or a small group to start. Everything starts that way. So why different for Religion. I have heard of people saying there are not many Masters out there practicing and spreading the cause of Dorje Shugden. Well, there may be or may not be, I can't be sure myself but it does not mean Dorje Shugden's practice is not growing.

Many things are common sense to the max but some people are just too ignorant and blinded by no one but themselves. Everyone should be given a choice to practice whatever they think suits them best. For me, it is definitely the great King Protector, Dorje Shugden.

For those who THINKS Dorje Shugden is not growing, just because we can't see the progress of growth does not mean it isn't growing. COMMON SENSE.

It's more like even though there are not that many posters here in this forum, it does not mean that Dorje Shugden practitioners are ever alone as they have the protector to guide them and also to help them find a suitable community, a suitable teacher and to provide them with the suitable conditions, that is if they were sincere in requesting for Dorje Shugden's help. After all, Dorje Shugden is an enlightened being and he can see what exactly that the practitioner needs, and provide it for them, be it a Lama with the complete and proper lineage, challenges to help the practitioner grow and measure his or her sincerity, and to help the practitioner develop further with their Dharma practice and also to progress on their path.

It is better and more meaningful to develop as real practitioners with real results and attainments, who are better people and who have removed or at least minimized to a high degree, their selfishness and their tendencies to harm others, be more kind, compassionate, and at peace with themselves and others, as practitioners who manifest these will attract more people to come to the Dharma as people who see them would also want to be like them and find their secret, and them join the Dharma. This is how the Buddha attracted his followers 2500 years ago, and this is how it will be now.

Even with that, even though other Dorje Shugden practitioners are not as loud as NKT, they are still doing their part in their Dharma practice, and they are still garnering followers quietly, but surely, as they lead by their example as opposed to leading by popularity and indoctrination. Which method attracts the better practitioners? Of course it will be those who was inspired into the Dharma by practice and not by indoctrination or by popularity. In the end, Dorje Shugden practitioners who progress swiftly in the path will be the best practitioners of them all, complete with all the qualities, thanks to Dorje Shugden's blessings.