Author Topic: You are NOT alone!  (Read 11224 times)

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
You are NOT alone!
« on: November 08, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »
Hi there are many of us practitioners out there all over the world. Why don't you share pictures of your altars statues, thangkas anything ds here and feel connected even though we are underground for now.

Protect your identity of course, but feel free to share with others.

:)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: You are NOT alone!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 12:38:32 PM »
My bookshelf in my room at Zemey Ladrang.

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »

Hidden Protector

DharmaDefender

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 07:28:41 PM »
Ha am I allowed to be slightly jealous? Heres mine which I carry with me when I travel. Its about 3in, pretty handy. Got it many years ago on a visit to Nepal.

Mana

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 08:49:05 PM »
This is handcarved wooden Dorje Shugden around 14 inches in height on the shrine of someone I know who's very devoted. How do you like it? Beautiful!!

Mana

DharmaDefender

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 04:54:44 AM »
This is handcarved wooden Dorje Shugden around 14 inches in height on the shrine of someone I know who's very devoted. How do you like it? Beautiful!!

Mana

Thats fantastic! Did they make it themselves? Talk about talent! Shame theres nowt anything like that here... and itd probably cost a fair few more squids than I could afford!

Klein

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 02:33:26 PM »

Mana

Wow! Mana, I've never seen anything like this! It's beautiful! Where did your friend get this? Are there different sizes? What wood is it carved from?

lamatsongkhapa

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 04:40:48 PM »

Mana

Thats fantastic! Did they make it themselves? Talk about talent! Shame theres nowt anything like that here... and itd probably cost a fair few more squids than I could afford!

Wooooow your friend's hand-carved statue is so beautiful!!! Hahaha and its cute the part where the lion looks like its looking at DS directly. :) It's amazing that it's hand made your friend is really skilled. Should make more and sell them to DS practitioners privately. Help the less fortunate ones who can't get DS at where they are.

I have a small tsatsa would love to share with you guys soon! :)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 02:20:19 PM »
So much skill and effort put into the wooden statue Dorje Shugden, shows a lot of loyalty and devotion to Dorje Shugden. People who engage in Dorje Shugden are highly skilled and talented.

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 06:57:08 PM »
Dorje Shugden, this name simply sends down shivers down my spine whenever my teacher mentions it in his teachings and commentaries. To me, he is none other than great Chenresig. If you think about it, he's been so patient with us all this while and has so much compassion for all the people around him regardless if they have faith in him or not. He arose to protect Je Lama's teachings and that's EXACTLY what he is doing now even as I type these words. Where else can you find such a loving protector during this time of need? I'm sure there is but with all the contraversies surrounding His existence, He is able to show DISTINCT PRACTICE of the Lojong teachings.

I'm sure He's also Manjushri who is capable of blessing those who propitiate him sincerely with wisdom, open minded hearts, CREATIVITY in every sense! In return for devotion, it only makes sense that Lord Shugden bestows you with blessings in order to be able to benefit many. I'm sure this wooden statue is not the only image we will see touching people's hearts in the presence of their place of worship.

I pray to the Divine Buddha Dorje Shugden that many other sacred images of his lineage, doctrine and presence arise to give benefit to people in need!
Jaggerboy

dsiluvu

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 07:32:13 PM »
Dorje Shugden, this name simply sends down shivers down my spine whenever my teacher mentions it in his teachings and commentaries. To me, he is none other than great Chenresig. If you think about it, he's been so patient with us all this while and has so much compassion for all the people around him regardless if they have faith in him or not. He arose to protect Je Lama's teachings and that's EXACTLY what he is doing now even as I type these words. Where else can you find such a loving protector during this time of need? I'm sure there is but with all the contraversies surrounding His existence, He is able to show DISTINCT PRACTICE of the Lojong teachings.

I'm sure He's also Manjushri who is capable of blessing those who propitiate him sincerely with wisdom, open minded hearts, CREATIVITY in every sense! In return for devotion, it only makes sense that Lord Shugden bestows you with blessings in order to be able to benefit many. I'm sure this wooden statue is not the only image we will see touching people's hearts in the presence of their place of worship.

I pray to the Divine Buddha Dorje Shugden that many other sacred images of his lineage, doctrine and presence arise to give benefit to people in need!

How beautifully said and ever so true. Rejoice in all the beautiful sacred creations from past, present and to the future. May there be a million more... more who are inspired to create, inspired to practice and inspired to spread our beloved precious protector of our time  ;)

happysun

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »
yes, yes yes, I didn't feel alone while I found out dorjeshugden.com this two, three years. DS really help while I am at tough time. Why. The reason is very simple: I like this website because it is informative and accuracy.

I think after we read though all testimonial, then you will agreed what i am say. Many of them got different type of character and had experienced different problem but after met DS everything become more smooth than before. it is so amazing.

Thank you for all sharing, very nice to read it.     

kris

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 07:39:48 PM »
We have the luxury of everyday convenience such as air condition and fast internet and etc, while at the same time, the monks in Shar Gaden are suffering from travel document and basic supplies etc.

While the monks are suffering and holding up the practices for us, we MUST do our part in helping them. We need to do what we can to inform the world that they are being ill-treated, and indeed, CTA has mistreated them.

And all we need to do, is not about going to the street to protest. Instead, we can help in the comfort of air condition and a cup of coffee.. and the way is through SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

With social media, we should inform the rest of the world what has actually happened and get the ban lifted.

Please join their Facebook fan page and help to lift the ban: https://www.facebook.com/DuldzinDorjeShugden

Positive Change

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 02:28:21 PM »
Saw this outdoor shrine (top picture) while on holiday in Asia last year. I have shared it here for all to see. Look closely and zoom in just below the four-faced Buddha. Look who is there? People have also offered flower garland offerings to Dorje Shugden. I rejoice when I spot something like this and I know this WILL be the norm when the ban lifts.

Meanwhile we must all do our bit to help in lifting this ban through the best way forward… which is educating and information. Hence Kris, you are very right, one of the most effective ways is via social media these days. Dorje Shugden HAS to go viral so everyone can benefit. Let it be so, let it be so, let it be so!

There were also these posters (bottom picture) all around the busy areas of this popular asian city!!!

Tammy

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »
LOL good suggestion !

I used to feel alone in practicing DS and I was afraid to share with people whom I know and I don't know. Until I found his website and especially this forum.

I know there are many of us 'in hiding'   ;D :P ;) but this is our SPACE and we are free to discuss issues, debate, and ost importantly we know in times of doubts and sadness, there are people out there whom we could rely on for emotional support, which in most cases, all that we need to carry on this journey.

Thank you all for the participation thus far n let's us pray hard and do whatever we possibly could to lift the ban !
Down with the BAN!!!