Author Topic: Consecration Puja at Trijang Ladrang, Shar Gaden  (Read 4286 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Consecration Puja at Trijang Ladrang, Shar Gaden
« on: October 20, 2011, 10:16:36 AM »
This is a photo of a three day long Consecration Puja, which was held at Trijang Ladang (personal residence of Trijang Rinpoche at Gaden Monastery). The main prayer hall had recently been renovated with a new ceiling, floor, altar etc. What a beautiful picture!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

Re: Consecration Puja at Trijang Ladrang, Shar Gaden
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 10:48:22 AM »
@WB is this a current picture?  hot off the press?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 10:54:47 AM »
I just saw it from the Shar Gaden Facebook, so Trijang Rinoche's ladrang still being maintained in Gaden Monastery.
Despite Trijang Rinpoche is a leading person and key person who practises Dorje Shugden, gaden monastery still allows his ladrang.  Seems like double standards for a very good reason of course! I suppose if the Dalai Lama removes his teacher's throne he is saying his teacher could be wrong. How can Trijang Lama be wrong, read his namtar.

http://dorjeshugden.com/articles/trijang-rinpoche-bio-complete.pdf

whitelion

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 07:43:04 AM »
Undeniable Gaden Monastery is where HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche belonged. No matter if the monastery keep or remove the ladrang or throne in the main hall. Even though all of us know Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche will not be back to Gaden in the near future, but why Gaden still spend money for renovation ? Are they waiting for Trijang Rinpoche to come back to his ladrang in Gaden one day as well ? But I thought Trijang Rinpoche is practicing Evil spirit ? Why they still want him to back to Gaden ? I think all of the Gelug senior monks know Dorje Shugden is not evil at all, but a powerful protector. Due to the ban from HHDL, they have no choice but to follow. I really hope the ban will be lift up soon, and Shar Gaden and Gaden will reunited, Trijang Rinpoche and Zong Rinpoche will be in the same hall doing prayer again.

WoselTenzin

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 11:01:07 AM »
Undeniable Gaden Monastery is where HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche belonged. No matter if the monastery keep or remove the ladrang or throne in the main hall. Even though all of us know Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche will not be back to Gaden in the near future, but why Gaden still spend money for renovation ? Are they waiting for Trijang Rinpoche to come back to his ladrang in Gaden one day as well ? But I thought Trijang Rinpoche is practicing Evil spirit ? Why they still want him to back to Gaden ? I think all of the Gelug senior monks know Dorje Shugden is not evil at all, but a powerful protector. Due to the ban from HHDL, they have no choice but to follow. I really hope the ban will be lift up soon, and Shar Gaden and Gaden will reunited, Trijang Rinpoche and Zong Rinpoche will be in the same hall doing prayer again.

I agree with White Lion that senior monks in Gaden know that DS is a powerful protector and not an evil spirit.  The monks renovating Trijang Ladrang even though their Guru will not be back for a while show their great faith and deep Guru devotion in Trijang Rinpoche.  They must be creating the cause for Trijang Rinpoche to return. What else can it be? Let's hope the ban will be lifted soon and Trijang Rinpoche can return to Gaden.