Author Topic: Manjushri in Shar Gaden Monastery!  (Read 5527 times)

Mana

Manjushri in Shar Gaden Monastery!
« on: September 26, 2011, 03:41:39 PM »
Venerable Abbot Geshe Lobsang Pende granting Manjushri initiation to everyone in Shar Gaden Monastery in South India, Mundgod.

How wonderful to see this. A picture really is a thousand words. Our sacred lineage continues.

Mana

Damian.D

Re: Manjushri in Shar Gaden Monastery!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 03:48:44 PM »
Thank you for the post... the picture really is priceless.

Rare to see in this day in age, chances are very few samsaric people will see or appreciate a photo such as this.

Zach

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:02:50 PM »
Manjushri Jenang Empowerment according to Jampa at the monastry. Love Manjushri :)

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 12:37:20 AM »
What a beautiful photo and it is so wonderful to see the lineage being perpetuated.

Zach, you said the empowerment is according to Jampa. What does that mean? Are you saying that the Manjushri empowerment originated from Maitreya?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 06:46:17 PM »
I do rejoice that the tradition and lineage is being preserved by these monks who have gone through so much to keep their practises and against so much obstacles. I thought the monasteries of Shar Gaden and Serpom arose just like that to shelter the monks who are still prpitiating Dorje Shugden.. It must be the Dorje Shugden swiftness that brings about this.

I do like what Damian D said it is so true not many samsaric people can appreciate this spectacle, thank you for sharing your wisdom. 

vajrastorm

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 07:49:48 AM »
It is wonderful, indeed, that a precious and sacred lineage practice, like this Manjushri initiation is being conducted by the Venerable Abbot of Shar Gaden for everyone in the monastery. This also testifies to the fact that it is at the Dorje Shugden monasteries, like Shar Gaden and Serpom, that tremendous efforts are being made to preserve every one of the sacred lineage traditions, for the benefit of all beings,in the face of these degenerate times. 

DharmaSpace

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 12:49:54 PM »
The Video of Venerable Lobsang Pende conferring Manjushri Jenang can be found below
Small | Large

DSFriend

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 03:51:19 PM »
I have no doubt that Shar Gaden will flourish, that many qualified teachers will arise from Shar Gaden, many monks gaining attainments and many lives will be changed because of the pure teachings and life long dedication to practice.

Each day Shar Gaden exists is a display of courage and of faith in the Great Protector Dorje Shugden.

WoselTenzin

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 04:36:01 PM »
Wow, what an illustrious event. At this day and age, Manjushri initiation is granted on mostly young monks who dedicate their lives to the study and practice of Dharma, some of them who would one day become great masters themselves.  How auspicious! It is these monks who will preserve the lineage and practice of the Gelugpa Tradition for future generation.  I am sure DS has a lot to do with getting everything together for this happen. I rejoice to hear this great news!