Author Topic: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!  (Read 33754 times)

lotus1

Re: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2014, 08:55:57 AM »
Great news!
Thank you Dorjeshugden.com team for working tirelessly to bring the precious teaching of Protector to many.
This is a very interesting and easy to understand novel especially for beginners to learn about Dorje Shugden’s life story and the lineage. I love to print it out and share with others.
Now the novels are available in so many languages includings English, Chinese, Thai, Nepali, Spanish, Korean, Mongolian and Tibetan! It will surely let more people able to understand and get the blessings from Protector.  Check out and download from : http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/downloads/
Great job team!

sandra

• Email
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2014, 02:15:20 PM »
This is so nice. I definitely will recommend to my friends. This novel is easy to made us understand the life story and lineage of Dorje Shudgen. Million of people will soon know about this powerful protector. How wonderful. All this is hard work from DS. Com. Thank you.

bahamut.white

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2014, 05:51:45 AM »
Wow i love this comic so much!!!

This comic is simple but yet the information is so complete and easy to understand.

We can understand the origin of Dorje Shugden, which is an emanation of Manjushri to protect the teaching of Lama Tsongkhapa. And from here we also know that Dorje Shugden is a dharma protector that help dharma practitioner to be succeed.

Besides, many lineage Lama such as Pabongka Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche also practicing Dorje Shugden,  and they are Great Lama in this aeon that benefits many.

I hope that this comic will reach to many and benefits all sentient beings.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2015, 01:46:42 PM »
This must be one of the most awesome, YES! Awesome and interesting graphic novel I have ever read in my entire life! I never liked reading graphic novel as I'd always find them too complicated to read, but this novel is definitely an exception! It's genuine, straightforward and interesting. I mean, just look at the book cover, how beautiful is that? A massive thank you to the team who had made this happen, this novel is going to bring the practise of this beautiful Protector to thousands and thousands of lives and inspire the people all over the world. On behalf of all of us, thank you!  :D

Shugdener

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »
It is great to see that Dorjeshugden.com is taking new, creative and different approaches to spreading the story of Dorje Shugden to the public.

This method of approach is not only fresh and creative but will also appeal to the younger generation of students who are normally turned away from the super thick Dharma books when it comes to reading.

Though I myself am not a big fan of graphic novels because of the fact that it all revolves around superheroes of which I find boring and baseless, I have to make an exception for this comic as this comic is not only fun to read, easy to understand, bursting with knowledge but also at the fact that reading this comic is like reading a  adventure novel but instead of reading text you're reading pictures.

I really love the fact that the whole storyboard is very realistic like how a boy gets lost and then goes home with the knowledge and history of Dorje Shugden.

Much better than reading graphic novels on superheroes jumping off roofs  :o

Great Job Dorjeshugden.com on this new venture to bring Dorje Shugden to more people!