Author Topic: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!  (Read 33747 times)

Mana

First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!
« on: September 30, 2011, 09:09:45 AM »
DorjeShugden.com proudly presents the first ever graphic novel on Dorje Shugden’s life. This graphic novel was produced with the motivation of bringing Dorje Shugden all over the world. So that the blessings of his life story may pervade and touch lives everywhere. We at this website are committed to this goal.

We have more projects in the pipeline as Dorje Shugden's presence in the lives of those practicing and struggling need blessings and assistance. We will continuously bring Shugden to others.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WHOLE COMIC BOOK:  http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=9832/

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:32:26 AM by Mana »

DharmaSpace

Re: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 12:21:05 PM »
So breathtaking is this novel that I would want to share it with my nephews and nieces as a birthday or christmas present. Congratulations to the many people who made this happen. Its on par with some of the Graphic Novels produced by DC or Marvel and in my life i have seen many of those too.

I like the storytelling, not only children but adults too can enjoy this story and while relaxing they can read this graphic novel in the comforts of their home. Its bloody amazing! I like very much the facial expressions so life like and animated.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 01:08:32 PM by Mana »

triesa

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 04:45:48 PM »
Thank you Dorjeshugden.com for producing yet another amazing tool to spread DS........I rejoice in all those behind this project, your dedication to DS, tremendous effort and hard work are very much appreciated by all of us here reading the forum.

May the merits be dedicated to the long life of all the DS lineage masters and practitioners  and the spread of Tsongkhapa teachings far and wide.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!

kurava

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 05:30:08 AM »
I LIKE IT ! I LOVE IT !

I like the graphics, the story telling  manner of introducing dharma protector to the young boy and the color scheme . This is a comic book of high quality which young and old will enjoy.

A big thank you to all the people behind this project. Your efforts will DEFINITELY benefit many people and contribute towards the spread of the lineage.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 02:12:08 PM »
When I saw this, i had to go and share it on my facebook before i even wrote a comment here! I love this! I didn't think you could top the illustrated story but ... ok, ok i guess it still doesn't top it but it's on par with it! Great storyline, full-colour - and it's free!! You guys really outdid yourselves. Thank you, thank you! I'm going to email the link to some friends of mine too!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 04:18:14 PM »
I have always liked the approach of the site that seeks to promote what they believe in through effort, work and results.

Yes the practise we cherish so much is subject to a ban and all, and instead of criticising the parties that banned it the site does it by creating more results and connecting more people to Dorje Shugden. Its quite rare these days for people to react in this manner. Happy for all the people behind the comic great work folks.

Barzin

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 08:39:12 PM »
I am impressed!  What a creative way to spread the dharma!

I am utmost impressed with the team behind this website, tirelessly serving the protector and spread the practice to thousands to directions.  Great job!

The graphic novel is sure to be a hit!  The graphic is BEAUTIFUL!!!  It is easy to read, understand and a great gift.  Not only that, it will appeal to different ages even manga lovers!

I was actually speechless upon seeing it, haha!  Thanks for the free download for sure!  You guys are amazing!

whitelion

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 11:29:30 PM »
Thanks guys (Dorjeshugden.com's team) for come out with the amazing book and also scan and share it with us here free. I have read though the whole comic, it's very easy to understand, condense yet colorful. I would like to reprint this for my friends, may i know how can i do it ?
I have read some of few pages for my friends, they all love it.

It's colorful full pages, it actually makes my mind understand more about DS's stories. Everybody should just read and share their thought to others for Dorjeshugden, and we should all re-print it and give away to someone we care, simply because it will benefit us in many ways.

thanks again

vajrastorm

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 11:16:53 AM »
Wow! This is a fantastic way to spread the story and practice of Dorje Shugden! Congratulations and a big thank you to the creative and dedicated team of this website. You have so skilfully produced a graphic novel so artistically crafted and so well written. It is  enjoyable and most definitely will appeal to both the young and the old. It also ever so subtly points out the preciousness of the Gelug lineage teachings which were handed down by the greatest of masters, Pabongka Rinpoche, to Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche to benefit all beings.

Big Uncle

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 03:24:41 PM »
What a lot of work and money invested in the spread of Dorje Shugden. I am so amaze and can only rejoice with the great work of these people responsible for this website. I can see that a lot of people here really like this graphic novel too and I am at awe with its artwork and incredible beauty in how it brings Dorje Shugden to thousands of people who would download this graphic novel. May it spread Dorje Shugden throughout the world and instill faith of Dorje Shugden in these people. For many people, this is perhaps the only imprint of Dharma they will ever have in their whole lifetime.

DSFriend

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »
Talents, resources and energy can be used for so many purposes and the quality of this graphic novel clearly shows the devotion of Dorje Shugden practitioners.

How fortunate for the many people who will come to see the holy image of this protector who is swift in fulfilling wishes.

Let's send out the word throughout the net so people can receive this blessing. It doesn't cost us anything at all,...instead much to gain in spreading the dharma!

WoselTenzin

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 03:48:41 PM »
Thank you so much for this super amazing DS comic book. It's so well done. The pictures are so beautiful.  I love it.  This is such a creative way to spread DS.  The comic book cover is so inviting and enticing.  Even if I did not know everything about it I will be drawn to read it.  What more the contents are extremely comprehensive, easy to understand and reader friendly.  It's great that it is now on this forum and accessible to the whole world for free.  I thank all those who have put in all the hard work to make this comic available to the whole world or at least where there is internet. May all who see this comic be blessed by DS!!  

DharmaSpace

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 07:03:52 AM »
This is another spot where you can read the DS comic online.

http://issuu.com/dorjeshugden/docs/theprotectorofourtime

Good to share with your community, children, parents, colleagues and many people who can access to this easily. It will plant seeds of enlightenment that one cannot imagine how the big the results will be in the future. Never underestimate planting good seeds like Manjushri's in people's minds.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »
Someone's even promoting the DS Graphic Novel on facebook! I was really surprised - albeit happily - to see it advertised! I didn't click on it so you (or whoever is advertising it) don't get charged. You/whoever is advertising it are really devoted to Dorje Shugden! I think it's great that so many people can just see DS when they are facebooking. Even if they don't click on the link, they will see Dorje Shugden and have an imprint gently planted in their minds! Fab!

You are right. Many on facebook will see Dorje Shugden. Each day advertised on Facebook, it will reach 100,000 facebook viewers according to the program we have signed up on.

We wish Dorje Shugden to have maximum exposure.

Mana
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:26:31 PM by Mana »
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 04:09:37 PM »
Yes Dorje Shudgen practitioners are very current in terms of technology. I saw the Dorje Shudgen comic when I was using facebook.

Is the promotion using CPC ? as opposed to CPM?

The comic has a very attractive cover, IMHO I would go for CPC to give maximum exposure for the Buddha Image. And imprint people's minds with Dorje  Shugden's iconography.