Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Pendants  (Read 23214 times)

VS

Re: Dorje Shugden Pendants
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 02:40:18 PM »
It is really great to learn that Dorje Shugden pendants are available in Thailand to bless the Thais. Thailand is one of the most religious country in the world. Temples and buddha statues are seen no matter which part of Thailand you are at.

There are lots of people offering dana on the streets to the monks every morning and that is such a wonderful sight and a great way for us lay people to collect merits.

The Thais really love any form of amulets or buddha pendants. With them wearing these wonderful Dorje Shugden pendants, they are being very blessed and protected.

May more of Dorje Shugden's presence and pendants sprout in this buddhism fertile land of Thailand and more people get blessed by this great Protector.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2012, 03:25:11 PM »
I have a feeling that such exotic pendants will spread further and further, everywhere and far away around the world as they are very popular and Dorje Shugden does have a very strong karmic connection with people of our times. Besides, they look like a very nice accessory that goes with any outfit and can be used alternatively as a trendy fashion statement especially for hipsters as nothing says cool than supporting a banned protector. haha.

Jokes aside, wearing the pendant is a very good way of promoting Dorje Shugden as people would be interested in knowing who this is and will basically reinforce the message that Dorje Shugden is good, else why would so many people wear him as a pendant? Another more important benefit of wearing the pendant would be that it does help make connections to all who see it, including animals and ghosts.

Perhaps this website should also provide instructions on how to create such pendants to people who might need it, or to provide inspiration for others who wish to create the pendant in their own country so that they can also generate merits from wearing this pendant alone.This also helps to spread Dorje Shugden there as well. I am sure we have a lot of friends who would want to do that.

Overall, doing this is a very good idea! And imagine selling this on taobao to zillions of Chinese who are just thirsting for spirituality and who love luck and auspiciousness as well!!! everyone would want one! It'll be a new fashion accessory there! When that happens, how can the wishes of teeny weeny CTA overcome the wishes of the worlds largest nation! How exciting, the potentials of these wonderful pendants!

RedLantern

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2012, 05:55:40 PM »
Fantastic ,gorgeous,awesome,unbelievable!Ran out of adjective to describe these pendants.It is a work of love and artistry of amazingly  talented and skilled jeweller who have toiled for days in creating these beautiful designs that are exceptional.You'll be the envy of everyone when you wear one.Besides promoting our Protector,you'll be the envy of everyone when you wear one.There are also other items such as tsa tsa given out for free.Anyone who sees will hve seeds planted in their mindstream and be blessed.

Klein

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »
The pendants in Thailand are available in this website's eshop. Check it out at http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/dorje-shugden-classic-pendant.html.

If we have the financial means, it is meritorious to buy the pendants and give them away. It's a great way to connect people to Dorje Shugden and receive blessings when wearing the pendant. It is also a great way to protect the person from any harm.

When others see the image of Dorje Shugden on the pendant, seeds of Manjushri are implanted in their mind stream. So much merits are generated and so much benefits received from just giving away a pendant. 

Positive Change

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2012, 10:23:50 AM »
How wonderful it is to have the image of our King in any form especially when worn close to our bodies. For the wearer and for the people gazing upon the pendants. Imagine the benefits of a large scale statue seen from the horizon!!!

I have been to Thailand a couple of times and there are many such statues and temples which dominate the landscape. How beautiful and meritorious for the people living and visiting the area.

Imagine the day when there will be images of Dorje Shugden for all to see far and wide... How beneficial for our times... Lift the ban! Lift the ban!!!!

icy

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2012, 10:39:13 AM »
The pendants are just splendid. and beautiful.  I like them.

Thai people are really spiritual and have so much affinity with Dorje Shugden.  These pendants can be worn around the neck or they can be hung in a vehicle or office/house for blessing.  We can also hang around our pets which is another powerful way to bless our pets and create good karmic connection with DS for them. 

During my forthcoming vacation, I want to get some home from Thailand to give away as souvenirs to family and friends.

vajraD

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2012, 03:56:36 PM »
Cool pendant design. It is very modern and out going. Hopefully I’ll be able to get one and where it every where I go. Im sure once the ban is lifted more and more people are going to scream for one… hahaha…

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2012, 12:59:27 AM »
I wear my Shugden pendant everyday especially when I travel. I trust Shugden without question.

He has been my friend, protector and help on so many occasions. Wearing his pendant makes me feel close to him always. I wish to sponsor the making of his pendant in the future.

TK

bambi

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2012, 05:31:47 AM »
The more they suppress Lord Dorje Shugden, the more He GROWS! WOW! Unbelievable! Even the Thais know the benefits that they can get from the King!

The times I visited Thailand, the people made me feel at home. They are devoted and kind people so it's no wonder they can accept our King easily! For He is a Buddha and He can help them in so may ways. The beings and animals that get to see His face, even for a few seconds are blessed!

People nowadays prefer modern looking things. The design of the pendant and statue is magnificent! Keep it up!
Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha...

Positive Change

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
I love the pendants. I actually saw them in little Thai shrines dotted in the capital. What a wonderful way to bring blessings and plants seeds of Manjushri into the minds of people. The Thai people have a beautiful reverence for monks and things holy. On a trip a few years back, I saw first hand how the Thai people would queue up in the early hours of the morning to give "dana" to the monks. Dana is an offering in form of food and drinks usually.... at least from what i saw!

A few months later, this webmasters of this website launched the online shop and lo and behold I found the exact pendants for sale. Without hesitation I got myself and some loved ones the pendants. They can be found here:

http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/pendants.html

I even saw the cutest thing in the a mall... look closely at the picture and what is around the pandas:

Gabby Potter

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2015, 02:33:18 AM »
Thank you Dharma Space for sharing! :) These unique pendants are definitely very modern and stylish! :)

pinecone

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2015, 02:33:25 PM »
The wearing of pendants  is actually quite common amongst  the  Buddhists. Often the pendants are wore as a symbolic of  beliefs and also as an accessory . Wow, so wonderful to learn that Dorje Shugden pendants were being made available and distributed free in Thailand. Thank you to all those kind sponsors  and may those who wearing the DS pendants be blessed,  remain strong and gain much  faith in this powerful king dharma protector.  8)

grandmapele

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2015, 01:42:27 AM »
That's interesting. The Thais are more open and receptive to the various form of the religion. Nice pendants and modern too. May the Thais be blessed. Nice to know that somewhere the practice is without controversy.

lotus1

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2015, 10:23:34 AM »
Thank you for the sharing. It’s wonderful to know that Dorje Shugden pendants are available for free or for invite. I bought 5 stainless steel pendants and 2 classic pendants for my family two months ago. Last month I bought 4 more classic pendants and today I just bought another 10 classic pendants. My friends and family love the pendants so much and wear it very often. I am so happy that they are with Dorje Shugden blessings and protection wherever they are.

Don’t you think they are so stylish and beautiful?  8) ;)
Stainless Steel Pendants:

Classic DS Pendants:

pgdharma

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2015, 02:26:46 PM »
The stainless steel and classic pendants are nice and affordable. I bought a few from DS.Com eshop for myself and as gifts for family members and friends and all of them love it. I am glad that they now have blessings and protection from Dorje Shugden:)