Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Pendants  (Read 23189 times)

Tenzin Malgyur

Re: Dorje Shugden Pendants
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2015, 02:28:51 PM »
Yes, these are very beautiful and holy pendants. Thank you for making them available on the dorjeshugden.com online shop. I have purchased some to be given to some love ones. It is a very simple ordering process and I received them in good condition. It does give me a peaceful mind to know that the pendants are reminders to my love ones that they are under the care and protection of the great King.

angelica

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2015, 04:09:17 PM »
I have both the stainless steel round pendant and the classic DS pendant. I love my pendants. Is the best gift for family and friends and at affordable price.

fruven

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2015, 01:10:06 AM »
Yes, the pendant is very fine gift for family and friends. I was given a pendant as well and being able to give it to someone close who can be blessed by wearing Dorje Shugden pendant. This makes me convince of the power and ability of wearing a Buddha pendant more so a protector pendant.  :D

eyesoftara

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2015, 08:06:52 AM »
Awesome pendants to have. It is a very dharmic way of spreading the Dharma and in particularly the efficacy of the Protector's practice. Personally, how good a pendant look, how expensive or the material is an offering to the Protector because all these are representations of our offering up our attachments and miserliness.  For the receiver, if there are newcomers and are non buddhist and does not understand the significance of the meanings of pendants, it is still benefit in that they will have the dharmic imprints of the protector imprinted on them.
For practitioners, we must understand the significance of pendants and the qualities of enlightenment it represents. These are the qualities that we want to achieve and to these to touch our bodies in the form of a pendant is very blessed.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2015, 11:07:35 AM »
Nice! It is very good to give away pendants to someone in order for that person to be able to make a connection with Lord Shugden or Buddhism. Why not, these pendants is nicely design and it can be a gift for any occasions.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2015, 01:52:26 PM »
I just bought 2 of the stainless steel pendants for myself and family member today. I like the simple design which is well made and the size is just right to my liking.

i got them from ds.com online store and it was delivered wrapped in a nice pouch. By keeping dorje shugden with me keeps me protected by any obstacles that may arise daily.