Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Pendants  (Read 23117 times)

DharmaSpace

Re: Dorje Shugden Pendants
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 03:45:55 PM »
May the communist domino theory for South East Asia be realized in the form of Dorje Shugden spreading all over the country. First is Thailand, then who knows maybe next to adopt Dorje Shugden will be Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Indonesia the possibilities are just so enticing to just think of. Many centuries ago South East asia was a bastion of Shakyamuni's doctrine, may The Gelugpa trailblazers once again turn this area into a pure land of Manjushri's/Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings once more.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »
I just can't believe this! Earlier I read of 3' image in Thailand and now I am reading about Dorje Shugden pendants up for grab in Thailand! How fortunate the Thai people are.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 04:54:58 PM »
Latest article on flooding in Bangkok, seems like the main Dorje Shugden chapel in Silom was unaffected by the floods. I do hope the people in Silom realise how much blessings Dorje Shugden bring to the area!
http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/life/thailand-floods-updated-info-tourists-883113

May wrathful Manjunatha bring seeds of enlightenment on the many thais and farangs that frequent the Silom area and all over thailand.

Positive Change

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 08:45:48 PM »
Guess what I saw/found while walking around shopping??? Look closely at what is around each panda's neck (picture attached). ;) I thought I saw this pendant somewhere before... I looked at it closely and when I flipped it over there was our King... I rejoice for the kid (or adult!!!) that buys this cuddly toy and get a special bonus! Cool huh!

triesa

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 04:11:58 AM »
Guess what I saw/found while walking around shopping??? Look closely at what is around each panda's neck (picture attached). ;) I thought I saw this pendant somewhere before... I looked at it closely and when I flipped it over there was our King... I rejoice for the kid (or adult!!!) that buys this cuddly toy and get a special bonus! Cool huh!

Whoever put the DS pendant around these lovely cuddly pandas is brilliant! I am sure anyone who buy them would love the idea that they are blessed by buddha Dorje Shugden. What's more, these pandas  look really cute in their Chinese outfit. A great gift for Chinese New year which is just around the corner!

Blessed Pandas, blessed pandas.........

kurava

• Email
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 01:04:04 PM »
I was in Sri Lanka recently. Guess what I found around the neck of a security guard at the famous Tooth Relic Temple in Kandy ? A DS pendant !!!

When the guard caught me staring at her pendant, she stuck it into her blouse shyly and whispered " it's for protection...."

Looks like the King is spreading very fast in these traditionally Theravaden countries. In these Theravaden strongholds , you'll be surprised how readily DS is being accepted as long as the people are being informed that DS is a buddha.

ilikeshugden

• Email
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 06:56:24 AM »
These pendants are beautiful masterpieces. I want to wear them loud and proud around my neck but I guess I can't yet. When the ban is lifted, these pendants will be swinging on my neck. I promise :)

I hope that the person who took such great effort to design and craft such a beautiful masterpiece will live long. May they accomplish whatever they want to be accomplished.

I wish for those who may wear, touch or even see this wonderful pendant to have long life and whatever enjoyments they so desire. I hope for the seeds within their mind streams to be opened.

Gypsy

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »
Gorgeous! Look, lovely pendants they have! Thai are really fortunate..much appreciate those who spread DS to thailand and put in so much effort in making the pendants, let DS bless everyone in Thailand and plant the seeds in there. So beautiful, i rejoice in such virtuous action in spreading dharma.

Aurore

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »
I couldn't believe these pendants are given away free when I first found out. I have been following Phra Dorje Shugden on facebook and it appear that all sorts of merchandise were given away free on a daily basis.

Check out the dedication of these people who is responsible for bringing DS to Thailand. Whoever it is really wants to bring tremendous benefits to the Thais.

This Phra Chok Dee chapel has been built on the advice of our spiritual teacher. We would like to dedicate the merits from this chapel to:
   ?   All the citizens of Thailand. We especially dedicate the merits to the King who governs the people, to the Chief Monk who guides the people’s religion, and to the government who develops the nation
   ?   All the people we love, like our fathers and mothers, teachers, masters, friends and family
   ?   All of the suffering animals, in all of the realms
   ?   All practitioners in their journey towards spiritual attainments
May everyone have peace, health, long life and success in whatever they wish.

A group of Phra Chok Dee students

Buddhist countries like Thailand, Nepal, India are truly Heaven on earth.

montymonkey123

• Email
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »
 I think that the Thai pendants are really beautiful because the art is amazing and it is very detailed. Dorje Shugden and the background is also very rich in color. The design is very nice that they frame it and having gold surrounding it , the inscription on the back is very beautiful too. The art shows how kind and at the same time fierce too. The string is plain and simple. The Thai pendant should be one of the most famous pendants ever!

Aurore

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »
You can get the pendants from shop.dorjeshugden.com. This is the exact link to the pendants that is given out freely in Thailand. ---> http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/pendants/dorje-shugden-classic-pendant.html

I have been following Phra Dorje Shugden facebook quite closely and apparently the pendants are given out freely at Dorje Shugden chapels in Thailand. Thais loves amulets. They preferred if it was given by monks/temples rather than bought as it is believed to be a greater blessings. So the people behind DS in Thailand has hit the spot in getting the Thais to connect with DS by giving out DS pendants which appeals to them very much!

negra orquida

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 12:45:36 AM »
These are really beautiful pendants! 

It is good to get beautiful pendants and wear them, as this can attract people and whoever that sees the pendant would get visual imprints.  I also heard that when people say positive things about a Buddha pendant, like praise its beauty, it is like an offering of speech to the Buddhas.  So wearing a beautiful pendant everywhere you go is giving people opportunity to plant imprints in people's minds and create a connection with Buddha (or DS in this case).  If we have the motivation to benefit others and plant Buddha imprints in others when wearing a pendant, this translates to goodies for us too!

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 07:42:21 AM »
Those Thai pendants look amazingly captivating. Hopefully more and more people will be benefited by Dorje Shugden. It is said that by just looking at the imagery of the Buddha, one is being planted a seed for the person to able to practice Buddhism in this life or future life. It is also very fortunate to learn that there's an Dorje Shugden Altar been set up in one of the floating market, imagine how many thousand souls in blessed daily just by simply walking pass or making offerings to the DS.

Looks like the Practice of Dorje Shugden is spreading and there are some signs which suggesting the ban will be lifted very SOON!

brian

• Email
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 08:21:49 AM »
Reading this makes me want to go to Thailand now! I rejoice for the dedicated people in bringing Dharma/Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings to the world and especially in Thailand. Never been to Thailand but people are nice there. Its the merits of the Thais to be able to meet the best protector of our time era. May all the people in Thailand will be benefitted in anyways by just seeing or praying to Lord DORJE SHUGDEN!

pgdharma

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2012, 12:27:57 PM »
The Thais are very Buddhistic and for most of them it is part of their culture so it will easier for them to accept once they know that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha. As Thais love to wear amulets for protection, Dorje Shugden pendants will be very accepted by the Thais, especially this Thai DS pendants. It so nice :)

May Dorje Shugden blesses the Thais and spread to the neighbouring countries.