Author Topic: NO PRESS, TV OR MAGAZINE COVERAGE AT ALL. JUST SILENCE.  (Read 6776 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
NO PRESS, TV OR MAGAZINE COVERAGE AT ALL. JUST SILENCE.
« on: February 06, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »
NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE, IT IS JUST MY THOUGHTS:

We Dorje Shugden practitioners have no power, sway, influence, or powerful friends it is obvious to see. With all the latest events happening in Drepung, Sera and Gaden which will affect all of us short and long term, we have to just stand by to watch and pray.

So many things happening, and yet none of it gets into any major newspapers, tv, news,  magazines, articles of any sort. NONE OF IT IS PUBLISHED AND MADE KNOWN. No one know what is happening at all. We just talk amongst ourselves. The supression cannot be stopped it seems. Modern technology did not help us in this at all.

What happened to the Dorje Shugden Charitable Society in Delhi. Silence. Just statements that just is read among devotees and it doesnt get anywhere beyond that.

All this saddens me greatly.  :( :( :(

jeff Ryan

• Email
Re: NO PRESS, TV OR MAGAZINE COVERAGE AT ALL. JUST SILENCE.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
Today we held a press conference in Press Club of India, New Delhi. It has gone well. Printed and Medias attended it. The speaker of the press is Kundeling Rinpoche and Geshe Konchog. They have explained the development in South India very well.

Happy Tibetan New Year

Dorje Shugden Society

Alexis

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 06:38:32 PM »
Hey Jeff,

Happy Losar!

Did you consider posting a video of that press conference on YouTube?

That would be great!

Tashi Delek!
Pun Sum Tsog!

jeff Ryan

• Email
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 07:05:44 PM »
great idea i will pass it along

a friend

A RENEWED MOTIVATION
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 10:06:02 PM »
Dearest Mountains,

Your message breaks my heart, it is very true that we seem helpless.
You are so right! I can partially confirm what you say, the usual reaction of the press is: NO WAY! The Dalai Lama? Such a good, compassionate guy? No way, this is slander, he cannot be doing that. Another usual reaction is: Hey, this guy is too powerful, everybody loves him, we don't know anything, this is going to bring us trouble! So, it's true, either blinded by his fame or fearful of his reputation and power, the Press is in general not doing its job to investigate and come out with independent conclusions.

But Mountains, please be like your name, stable and powerful. You have so much love in you heart, so great ideas! Your devotion is so huge, yes, like your name. So please please don't be sad.

Let me tell you something. A new member just adviced something very precious: WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THIS HOUR IS PERSEVERANCE. We have all the time in the world. We have to continue sending good letters, just telling the facts, to many independent, intelligent people. There are some, you know, around the world. We can send to France and Germany, to Russia and China, to Japan and Australia, to Argentina and Norway. Wherever, we use the universal language. May be the monks situation is going to get better, or they might reach a status quo. It doesn't matter. This time we have to continue, because we cannot allow that our sacred, pure, divine, ever beneficial lineage goes down in History as a cult, a teaching for fanatics and fundamentalists, a sect that allows demon worshipping and promotes it. It was not clear to me until now. So many hesitations, not wanting to harm the fame of the Dalai Lama because he is the face of so many good things to many people. But we cannot defend him if he does not want to be defended, if he does nothing to correct his terrible deeds. Now we have to behave more cautiously than ever, first with our own minds, always pushing anger aside, then with our actions, not going to any streets to put the honor of our lineage again at risk, we need to refine our writings, we need to produce some kind of final document summarizing the tragedy of the Ganden Lineage. I think most of what is needed is buried in the treasure mountain of this website. And yes, we have to go on and tell the truth, we have to have this motivation, TO SAVE OUR LINEAGE FROM THE SLANDER, to save it not for us, we are the lineage, for others, for others in the future not to be repulsed by so horrible calomnies as have been directed at it. So this is a gigantic motivation. Let's go on writing, dear Mountains, and with so much job to do, you won't have time to be sad.

HAPPY LOSAR DEAR FRIEND. HAPPY LOSAR TO ALL.
SARVA MANGALAM

maryjane

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 11:41:47 PM »
Friend,

We all have our work cut out for us, not just mountains.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »
Is this a prophecy coming true due to hard work and perseverance?  These days Shugden worshippers are getting attention and the world is beginning to notice.

More importantly CTA is getting the limelight as well as sorry to say HH Dalai Lama. 

Time has passed 7 years has gone by, may the ban be lifted now. Let each and every Shugdenpa continue their hard work. The time is now.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 02:28:48 PM »
It is very sad indeed how many people don't know our desperate struggle to lift the ban and the struggle of the  Shugden people in Tibet which are being punished for following something, which is in their rights, then the media doesn't want to help or at least share to the world about what is happening. It is so difficult to lift this ban on our own and with a proper media coverage then we would be able to gain more followers or at least more people will know about this and the whole problem would be resolved.

At least give the people suffering some help or some recognition because they are suffering in the backgrounds of the world and the people of the world don't know about any of it. You know what's the cherry on top? They didn't do ANYTHING but follow their belief and they are getting punished and nobody cares or knows? I bet it is because the media cannot say anything bad about the Dalai Lama's ban even though it is about the people and their help so can they just focus on that even if they cannot say anything bad about the Dalai Lama?

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 02:15:11 PM »
My curiosity lies on the non publication or coverage of the ban on DS by the general media too. Is it suppression due to certain political strong hold to not put out such coverage or is it due to sensitivity issues?

However, the media nowadays is just not only available offline in printed material but there is the internet.

Sharing such coverage is effective via social media like blogs, Facebook, Twitter or others.