Author Topic: Negative effects on Dorje Shugden practitioners  (Read 16035 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Negative effects on Dorje Shugden practitioners
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 09:40:00 AM »
To practise dorje shugden is impossible to have negative effect, at the same time don't have positive effect too. Have anyone experience this??

I think the problem is...
1) the wishes is to harm others
2) not pure motivation
3) have doubt in DS
4) not sincere
5) the wishes end result is not good for you
6) no let go yourself, have to gain trust and go all the way.

Sometimes its because the practitioner is insincere and/or is requesting for something that he/she is not ready for yet. It could also be that the results will not be good in the long run. Or it is a waste of time and merits to get that wish. Dorje Shugden wants our sincerity and effort when it comes to requests and if we dont show that we dont get results because we did not play our part in the equation. DS maybe powerful but we still need to do our part as well.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 04:36:03 PM »
It has been more than 10 years that I do this practise, so far I have not received any negative benefits through doing Dorje Shugden's practise. There will definitely be obstacles but how can we blame it on His practise? We all have our obstacles, furthermore, what is life without obstacles? We should be glad that our obstacles and negative karma opened up in this life.

pinecone

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2015, 01:38:46 PM »
Have never heard of anyone having negative effects arising from Dorje Shugden practice nor neither come across any news concerning this . If Dorje Shugden is a spirit , where is the ultimate evidence to proof this statement and why did CTA  stayed stagnant and silence pertaining to all their claim and accusations. Instead, the only action CTA done was that to discriminate and torture the DS practitioners .