Author Topic: You gotta see this!!  (Read 15844 times)

Mana

You gotta see this!!
« on: August 03, 2011, 04:30:35 PM »
Denma Gonsa Rinpoche's Monastery in Kham has finished their huge Shugden Chapel finally. Get your blessings through seeing this photo.

We at www.dorjeshugden.com send our heartiest congratulations on this beautiful monument to full enlightenment completed accomplishing the holy wishes of Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche. It will bless thousands of devotees from henceforth.

Mana

See the Monastery: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=164

See the video: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=490

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:37:15 PM by Mana »

dsiluvu

Re: You gotta see this!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:13:38 PM »
Wow Wow wow! Amazing and what an awesome sight! I truly rejoice in this. Thank you Mana for posting this picture up!

This picture says a thousand words and that Dorje Shugden is definitely getting bigger! This picture gives us hope, strength and that our commitment is not in vain especially during this dark ages.

I wish and hope that all the temples and monastery will one day soon have a beautiful Dorje Shugden Buddha! so that many will get blessings from our Enlightened protector!

vajrastorm

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 06:01:03 AM »
Thank you, Mana , for posting these pictures and the link to Denma Gonsar Monastery.

It's incredible, but this great master Denma Gonsa Rinpoche, who only recently passed away, has expressed his great devotion to Je Tsongkapa and to Dorje Shugden by building the tallest statue of Je Tsongkapa in the world(101 feet high) and now, the tallest Dorje Shugden(18 feet high), which was recently completed!

While Je Tsongkhapa's statue(so beautiful and imposing) resides in the main building of the Monastery in Kham, a huge new Chapel, next to this main building, was built to house the magnificent Dorje Shugden statue!

It was to this monastery that the current incarnation of the illustrious Master Kyabje  Pabongka Rinpoche, Kyabje Pabongka Choktrul Rinpoche,  travelled to receive rare teachings from this great master, Denma Gonsa Rinpoche.

Just to view the monastery and the two statues on this website is a precious treat. Just to gaze on the magnificence of Je Tsongkapa's statue and Dorje Shugden's statue is such a rare and immense blessing in itself!

Damian.D

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:27:26 AM »
That is very impressive... Is this the largest Dorje Shugden statue in the world today?

Its highly exciting to see such a big statue and a sign of things to come I hope. The bigger the statue the harder to hide I say, so it must mean something is in the air. Change is good.

pgdharma

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 04:13:04 PM »
Wow Wow wow! Amazing and what an awesome sight! I truly rejoice in this. Thank you Mana for posting this picture up!

This picture says a thousand words and that Dorje Shugden is definitely getting bigger! This picture gives us hope, strength and that our commitment is not in vain especially during this dark ages.

I wish and hope that all the temples and monastery will one day soon have a beautiful Dorje Shugden Buddha! so that many will get blessings from our Enlightened protector!
Wow! Fantastic! Definitely Dorje Shugden statue is getting bigger especially this magnificent 18' statue in Denma Gonsa Monastery in Kham!

May all be blessed by Dorje Shugden!

beggar

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 05:00:34 PM »
It is amazing to see so much growth in such a remote part of Tibet. Well, every part of Tibet is remote, so accomplishing huge gompas, statues and chapels like this is all the more amazing!

We have a lot to learn from these Lamas and their dedicate students, for their lifelong perseverance, pulling out all the stops to accomplish something when everything is against them and when access to anything (especially in this part of Tibet!) is so difficult. It is a lesson that nothing is imposible if we only go all the way with our practices.

It is strong proof also that our protector will help us accomplish what we need to benefit many, many beings if we only do our part and are sincere in our practice.

Such news to rejoice in, to see Dorje Shugden growing ever stronger. Sure looks like all that talk about quashing the practice is falling on deaf ears... or just making it grow all the bigger! He really is a protector who can't be "silenced"!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 01:45:42 AM »
i love the huge statue of Dorje Shugden! what a blessing to see. Fantastic - and that it is in this a Tibetan monastery in such a remote area of Kham. I was wondering who the sponsors of these huge statues would be... are they Tibetans or foreigners. Tibet is still relatively isolated as beggar says, yet for people to support the creation of such statues must mean that they really believe in Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden, and putting their money where their mouths are!

I hope to be able to visit Tibet one day to see this monastery.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »
This is an amazing milestone for the growth of Dorje Shugden's practice in our world. We are incredibly fortunate that such Lamas leave such an amazing lasting legacy for all of us to collect merit and gain stronger connection to Maitreya. This large statue must be to plant Dorje Shugden seeds onto the masses so he can direct them to take rebirth within the presence of Maitreya in the future when he comes.

I am pretty sure this is a powerful omen that China, the land where this sacred statue is located will be the springboard from which Dorje Shugden's practice in the future will spread all over the world. This is not hard evidence but merely a educated guess considering the tremendous growth China has been experiencing and the continuing 'erosion' of the economic and social might of the largest economy and power, America. The ascendency of China, its economic and cultural is a powerful vehicle for the growth of the Dharma, thanks to the foresight of the great Lamas - emanations of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. 

Rihanna

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
It is very awe inspiring to see huge images of Dorje Shugden mushrooming in so many places. It gives us hope after being suppressed for so many years. Well, maybe HIS time has come or is drawing close???

Positive Change

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 09:04:29 AM »
Absolutely fabulous... instead of statues hidden behind closed doors or altars hidden away from prying eyes, this monumental statue is not only huge but amazingly beautiful and lifelike. The features are incredible! The workmanship is to be admired.

What a privilege and joy it would be to visit this monastery one day and just stand there in awe and reverence. Does anyone know how long it took to complete chapel? Imagine what it would be like when we can emulate this example and create such chapels all around the world. What an amazing blessing it would be for all...

triesa

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 03:08:23 PM »
There are many Dorje Shugden temples around the world and it is definitely good news to see such huge and manificant Dorje Shugden statue in Denma Gonsa Rinpoche's monastery.

It looks like Dorje Shugden practice is being supressed in India and fluorishing  big time in Tibet and China.

I rejoice and hope that one day, we will be able to openly practise and worship this great Dharma Protector everywhere.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 09:00:04 PM »
As Dorje Shugden said before in trance through the oracle, those who have abandoned his practice will apologize and return to the fold in the future.

At the moment, all seems dark, but the sky will clear.

Seeing such a huge statue of Shugden available for worship by many is very inspirational. It shows, the ban cannot affect many.

Thank you for the pictures and post.

TK

Barzin

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 01:41:52 PM »
This image is spectacular!  It is nice to see Shugden statues are set up everywhere and for people to collect merits.  What is nice is to let us witness thousands are propitiating the protector in different parts of the world despite the ban.  Look at how Shugden statues and chapels are popping out everywhere in Tibet and China.

It is nice for us to know the practice is growing strong whereas our part of the world rarely see any protector chapels.  But i sincerely think that the time is coming very soon for the protector to manifest in our part of the world.  I prostrate to the Lamas who worked tirelessly in spreading protector's practice all around the world. 

What a lovely image of Dorje Shugden!  And it's massive!  I hope i have the merits to visit someday or see one very soon... :)

dorjedakini

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »
This statue is so grand and huge. It means Shugden practice is growing and many people have been benefited by this mighty Protector. The practice continue to grow even with the ban, it is clear sign that this Protector is very effective for this time. I feel that the ban will be lifted and the monks will not need to do it secretly.

Yamantaka practice was claimed to be evil practice due to the lack of merit of the people at that time, but look at his practice now, how it become the main practice of Je Tsongkhapa lineage.

I rejoice and thank you for sharing all this wonderful picture.

whitelion

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 01:06:32 AM »
WOW... THIS IS AMAZING ! I'm still in a shock about this DS statue. I like the color of the statue, it's subdue yet powerful. It's a quite a clear sign that DS ban is come to an end soon. I can't imagine myself to make offering in front of this statue or doing puja in front of this king, it's so breath taking. I'm sure the whole region that this statue reside will be protected by DS.

On this hand we have a gigantic Dorje Shugden statue, on the other hand Geshe Wangchuk is giving almost DS initiation to almost 10000 per year, it will be great if in the near future after the ban are over we can have DS practitioner all over the world, and spreading Lama Tsongkhapa's teaching.