Author Topic: See what Gyatzo says  (Read 10000 times)

Big Uncle

Re: See what Gyatzo says
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 06:55:35 PM »
Well, the Dalai Lama has retired from office and the power now lies with the lay ministers at the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) and I think they dare not do anything rash to upset the delicate balance in the wake of the Dalai Lama's grand retirement.

I believe the Dalai Lama will continue to advocate his ban and have his say. However, I doubt that it will last forever. It will be either in the interim or the successor would be the one the abolishes this ban which many are thinking that it will be the Karmapa.             

Manjushri

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 07:29:06 PM »
If only everyone saw more beyond the ban, or if only the CTA and anti-shugdens were a little more open minded and saw two sides to a coin.

This website provides comprehensive analysis and studies on what makes the ban illogical and many plea for the ban to be lifted through logical reasoning. Likewise, there is a platform, through this forum, for many to express their thoughts and feelings regardless of whether they are pro or anti Dorje Shugden practitioners.

I'm just wondering how come not that many people who are against Shugden practitioners don't voice their opinions or views here. Or how come they can't, or aren't able to counter the many points, reasoning and arguments that have been put forth in the many articles of the website or the threads in the forum post? Is it because they too themselves cannot deny the logical reasonings put forth against the ban here and that the basis they hold on to for the ban is not fundamentally strong to begin with? Isn't it wrong to not allow religious freedom?

One's practise on the path towards enlightenment should be based on the virtues and qualities one has, the development of compassion and wisdom instead of shunning those who are on the very same path as themselves. What Buddhist practise or Dharma teaches you to shun others because of their faith in a single practise? I haven't come across that in any texts.

Anyways, here's a brilliant read on WHY THE BAN IS ILLOGICAL, AND IF IT WAS AS SO, HOW THE ENTIRE GELUG LINEAGE IS FLAWED:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=2552.0

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 08:30:59 AM »
Gyatzo's said it on the dot. Clear and precise. Coming from a neutral source, this is really great. What the CTA did is really undemocratic and not acceptable.

The CTA does not have any strong arguments and is not even doing a good job. China is a world superpower. The CTA cannot even defend Tibet but has the cheek to discriminate its own "citizen" ie the Tibetan community. Many people suffered because of this. Gaden monastery has broken into 2. Causing schism in the Sangha is a very very big downfall.

So no matter how we look at it, the ban is not logical, democratic or in any way beneficially to anyone except to the Chinese!!???

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 06:19:02 AM »
I really like what Gyatzo has said mainly because this is what this website is all about: providing people with the proper information so that they can choose and decide for themselves, once and for all on what Dorje Shugden is and from there it is up to them whether or not they choose to practice it or not. That is more important that getting more Dorje Shugden followers. It is to unveil the truth. And therefore, this website is very important.