Author Topic: Shugden Centres-Asia  (Read 14433 times)

vajrastorm

Re: Shugden Centres-Asia
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 08:59:41 AM »
Ven Jamseng Rinpoche and Serkong Tritul Rinpoche and other high Lamas are to be lauded for their untiring efforts in setting up Dharma centers everywhere to promote and preserve the Dorje Shugden lineage via study and practice. They are doing this in the face of much criticism and pressure from the Tibetan Government and pro-Tibetan government centers. Despite negative publicity and other threats, they have skillfully and successfully worked their way through, in ensuring that Dorje Shugden and practice will continue to flourish despite the ban.

Not only that, they have also been supporting the core Dorje Shugden monasteries in India, like Shar Gaden monastery. Serkong Titrul Rinpoche has also sent 100 of his young monks over to Shar Gaden monastery to be educated by the highly qualified and attained Lamas there.

Their big Dorje Shugden centers and Monasteries that are mushrooming at a fantastic speed in New Zealand and all over Asia show that they are unstoppable. Dorje Shugden practice, whether overtly or covertly, will spread and grow and with it will the Lineage of great Je Tsongkhapa’s teachings grow and manifest all over, for the benefit of all beings!

I rejoice especially for the people in Malaysia and Singapore! They are very fortunate that Jamseng Tulku Rinpoche mainly resides in these two countries.

pgdharma

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 05:32:43 PM »
Why are they now keeping it quiet then ? They are certainly out of the way of TGIE control.

Zach,
I guess there are many reasons why Lamas have chosen to practice  Dorje Shugden openly or not at this time. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, there are politics involved, and as these Lamas are teaching in all kinds of different circumstances around the world, and usually dealing with lay people who may not be as familiar with monastic traditions or the tibetan cultures and politics, they may have to take different measures.

i would not be inclined to see it as being deceptive (which some people do so, mistakenly), but rather a kind of skilful means that are adopted according to time, place, culture and according to what will be of most benefit to the beings at that place in the long term.
  Very well said. All these highly attained Lamas will use different methods and skillful ways  they deemed necessary  that will benefit being in the long run.

I rejoice for the people in Asia to have  Jamseng Tulku Rinpoche residing here with them. They are very fortunate  and must take every opportunity to help spread Dorje Shugden practice so that more Dorje Shugden monasteries can manifest.

whitelion

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 09:56:11 PM »
I rejoice in their growth... it is inspiring to know that Ven Jamseng Rinpoche and Serkong Tritul Rinpoche are still practicing Dorje Shugden though they may appear and announce they are not due to TGIE's political agenda. They had to do what most high lama's are probably doing in the monasteries. I am sure it is not something they wish to do.

I know for a fact that they are still practicing because I have seen one of their free distribution books a friend brought back and in one of the pictures I saw clearly a Dorje Shugden thangka! I wish I can get the book and scan it. If I do get my hands on it I will definitely scan it.

So like many other Lamas who has to go underground with Dorje Shugden's practice for the time being until, which I am sure soon, this whole drama of the ban diffuses and fade. I believe it would happened probably when the Dalai Lama passes, sorry to say.

The TGIE should now instead of talking about Dorje Shugden should perhaps focus on their future and how they will sustain after their superstar disappears. Will their voices be even heard?  

Dear all,

i was happened to in Taiwan last Sept and my friends told me that's a holy relic exhibition during that time. We went and we realized that actually the event was organized by H.E. Jamseng Rinpoche and H.E. Tritul Rinpoche, or Kadampa Center. I always heard "interesting" stories about Tritul Rinpoche that actually he's Dorje Shugden practitioner , this makes me feel like checking it out.

During the event's tour we couln't see any of Dorje Shugden images, instead they claims themselves that their protector is Namtose, and Namtose statues was placed all around the place, They look "clean" from the nut shell, until i flip through the give away booklet, I saw the same thing that (dsiluvu) saw, a Dorje Shugden images printed on the Guru Tree Thangkha .
To me, I think this is such a great and skillful move, they actually give whoever visited the event a parcel, and inside the parcel, you will see this free booklet, and by doing this, whoever visit the event eventually will bring a Dorje Shugden home. How smart....

I rejoice with what Tritul Rinpoche had done for the people, he will go all the way just to bring the Dharma and the wrathful protector for others.
I think I should scan the picture and mail it to the admin, so everybody can see it and get the water from the forum here.

Thanks...

Helena

• Email
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 04:08:45 AM »
I rejoice with glee and happiness whenever I learn that a Dorje Shugden center, monastery or event has opened or began. To me, these are all very clear signs that the practice of Dorje Shugden is not diminishing at all. I love that!

White Lion, if you do have any info or pictures, please do scan it and share them with us. It is a cause for celebration.

Thank you so much!
Helena

Mana

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 08:52:39 PM »
His Eminence Serkong Tritul Rinpoche up till last year was donating to Serpom Monastery.
He will be building a temple in Lumbini, Nepal the birthplace of Lord Buddha in the future. Remember, Gonsar Rinpoche already inaugurated his Monastery in Lumbini this year.

We hope more Dorje Shugden lineage centres spring up all over Asia and the world.

Mana