Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Image Library  (Read 6029 times)

DharmaSpace

Dorje Shugden Image Library
« on: May 27, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »
This incidentally is a new site, dedicated to preserving as many images possible for the future.
http://dorjeshugdenimagelibrary.wordpress.com/photo-gallery/

Check it out.

I wonder how we can submit some images to it?

thor

Re: Dorje Shugden Image Library
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 08:06:50 PM »
It doesnt seem to be possible to submit any images to it. There's no contact info, only some associated websites.
I like the idea of this photo gallery very much. Perhaps this website would also consider having such a gallery? Its a very nice idea to have a big resource of dorje shugden images available always for reference and for public use.

Mana

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 09:33:11 PM »
It doesnt seem to be possible to submit any images to it. There's no contact info, only some associated websites.
I like the idea of this photo gallery very much. Perhaps this website would also consider having such a gallery? Its a very nice idea to have a big resource of dorje shugden images available always for reference and for public use.

Yes, it is a good idea. We will do it.

For now we already have a section where you can download high file pictures of Dorje Shugden for your shrines.

Mana

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 11:08:06 PM »
yes its a very good idea. I like the pictures we have in the forum thread, perhaps they can be turned into a gallery with categories and also user submissions.

It would be nice to have pictures from other monasteries around the world so that other practitioners don't feel alone.
It would be very very nice for all of us, myself included to have some traditional resources for inspiration.

How say you Webmaster?

Mana

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 11:11:31 PM »
yes its a very good idea. I like the pictures we have in the forum thread, perhaps they can be turned into a gallery with categories and also user submissions.

It would be nice to have pictures from other monasteries around the world so that other practitioners don't feel alone.
It would be very very nice for all of us, myself included to have some traditional resources for inspiration.

How say you Webmaster?

Good Idea. I am sure our people will be happy to make this happen.
Mana

triesa

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 11:37:16 AM »
There are so many nice images of tangkhas, statues, tsa tsa, line drawings of Dorje Shugden, I am happy someone created this gallery for DS. I think it is a GREAT idea that we can do up a gallery for DS in this website also.

Just a note, I saw a statue of DS riding on a black horse in the gallery, never seen that before. Anyone has any idea of this form?

thaimonk

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 04:26:02 AM »
Nice images. Some are big enough to download into clear pictures.