Author Topic: MUSIC DELIGHTING THE OCEAN OF PROTECTORS - by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang  (Read 117456 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
Dear friends,

Happy Losar to you!

Please go to www.dorjeshugden.com main page to download:

MUSIC DELIGHTING THE OCEAN OF PROTECTORS

the most definitive and complete document on Vajradhara Dorje Shugden, his
nature, function and history, written by His Holiness the Dalai Lama's
root Guru, Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang.

or click here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/articles/musicdelighting.pdf

Thank you.

Yours truly,
dorjeshugden.com admin
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 03:46:12 AM by Admin »

jeff Ryan

• Email
Re: MUSIC DELIGHTING THE OCEAN OF PROTECTORS - by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:46:06 AM »
What a great gift to the whole of Gelugpa!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 11:23:59 AM »
Dear Admin,

Your devotion, hard work, dedication, unbiased attitude, respect to HH the Dalai Lama coupled with unchanging faith in Dorje Shugden brings tears to my eyes. :'( Without knowing, you set an example to everyone your guru devotion and practice of Dharma.

This text will help all Gelugpas. And it will help Sakya, Kagyu, Nyingma and  BuddhaDharma on the whole to create understanding and harmony between them AGAIN. We all want that very much.  :D

You are very special practitioners. Definitely not ordinary people. I respect you so much.  ;)

You truly show us how practitioners of Dorje Shugden really act and think.

Thank you so much.
:)

Happy Losar to you at Admin.   :)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 12:06:14 AM »
Dear Everyone,

You should download this english translation of Dorje Shugden written by Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. It is worth it very much for everyone to go over it in order to understand Dorje Shugden better.

Knowledge conquers many ills.

Must share this with friends. Great Treasure indeed.

TK

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 12:46:16 AM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a treasure indeed!! I swear I almost fainted when I saw this. Thank you Thank you Thank you! I've been visiting this forum for awhile and keep discovering hidden treasures.... i'll share this with as many people as possible!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 01:03:32 PM »
Wow! These are such sacred texts. I believe that these texts reveal the nature of Dorje Shugdan through the revelation of his incarnations. We are so lucky to be able to read it in English!!!! Someone should publish this sacred book. If the Great Deception can be published.... Why not Music Delighting the Ocean of Protectors? Along with a good commentary would be nice!

DSFriend

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 06:27:13 PM »
Fantastic document. Thanks of taking the time to post this. Trijang Rinpoche and his ladrang moving over to Shar Gaden.And recently, Gaden Triusul did the same. These two great lamas are exemplary figures for us. Many loves Dorje Shugden and wanting to practice but with today's "political mixed spiritual" climate, many will be lost in the myriad of heated debates. I hope this site will be the pillar of strength and guiding force to help clear doubts through words.

honeydakini

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 11:27:04 PM »
Thank you for this lovely gift for Losar. Thank you for making such an incredible text available to everyone all over the world, especially as it's out of print now and very difficult to find.

I wish more of the world could see these texts and really take the initiative and effort and time to read the texts about DS, his lineage, history, practice, meditations.

They would see that Dorje Shugden and his practice promotes ONLY Dharma and the teachings of Bodhicitta, kindness, wisdom. There is NOTHING in any of his prayers (or even in the teachings of his previous incarnations such as Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen and Panchen Sonam Dragpa) that promotes all the negative stuff that they are accusing him of these days.

Just look at all the Lamas who are DS practitioners - look at what they are teaching, their actions and how beautiful and incredible they are. They really reflect the Dharma well and they show us the teachings in action - that is really what is important and what we are all looking for when we step onto a Dharma path.

vinayaholder

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 09:41:39 PM »
Thank you again for making the translation of this incredible text available to all.
"Though gone to the state of the Sugatas countless eons ago, 
To benefit the teachings and migrators in whatever form subdues them, 
Your hundreds of emanations have twenty?seven enlightened activities; 
All praise to the pervasive lord, mighty Dorje Shugden! "

dsnowlion

THANK YOU ADMIN FOR THIS PRECIOUS TREASURE!!!

It is the most precious Gift anyone could ever ask for and it is PRICELESS!
What a blessed to start the New blessed Year!
And in English too :)

May you gained enormous amount of merits through this action of yours, can you imagine how many people will be downloading and reading the words of HH Trijang Dorje Chang on Vajradhara Dorje Shugden - thousands if not millions! Imagine if it was in Chinese!!!!

And all thanks to you ADMIN. I really love this website!

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Thank you admin for such a wonderful site and a whole load of information and downlable goodies to aid and support us Shugdenites (can't decide to call ourselves Shugdeners or Shugdenites).

U guys/yourself must be Buddha sent in order to fulfill our spiritual needs.

Sarva Mangalam
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Midakpa

A very precious text indeed. It is useful for researchers who wish to study the nature of Dorje Shugden through his incarnations. Someone should conduct research on Dorje Shugden using this text and other related studies. I also agree that this text should be published with a commentary.

Zach

Thank you admin for such a wonderful site and a whole load of information and downlable goodies to aid and support us Shugdenites (can't decide to call ourselves Shugdeners or Shugdenites).

U guys/yourself must be Buddha sent in order to fulfill our spiritual needs.

Sarva Mangalam

Why not just call us what we are ? Gelugpa/Kadampas/Gandenpa's....
 :)

happyxiao73

What a great gift to the whole of Gelugpa!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you anything, amazing......

happyxiao73

Please go in and have a look, a very very nice!!! Don't miss your chance.
 http://www.dorjeshugden.com/articles/musicdelighting.pdf