Author Topic: MUSIC DELIGHTING THE OCEAN OF PROTECTORS - by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang  (Read 117442 times)

Freyr Aesiragnorak

Re: MUSIC DELIGHTING THE OCEAN OF PROTECTORS - by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2013, 05:39:25 AM »
I have recently started reading this amazingly sacred text by HH Trijang Rinpoche. It is a treasure trove for those of us who are practicing the greatly misunderstood, and oft maligned Dorje Shugden. It is fantastic that this website exists. Thank you for providing us with the information that we all want to know and this text in particular. 

This text, for me, is so inspiring because it details the previous rebirths of Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen, showing clearly that Dorje Shugden arose from a lineage of enlightened masters. Anybody who refutes this text, refutes the authority of Trijang Rinpoche. Refuting Trijang Rinpoche, refutes his teachings, which refutes the teachings that His Holiness the Dalai Lama gives to others. Simple logic in my opinion.

xyz_generation

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2013, 04:37:45 PM »
I have downloaded it and this will help me a great deal to know more about the nature of this Great Protector Dorje Shugden. Thank You....Thank You..... :) :) :)

Erudin

Thankyou for allowing me to find this book, it answers so many questions.

Solomon Lang

• Who is d wise man? He who sees what's to born.
    • Email
MAY ALL BEINGS BE CARED FOR INSEPARABLY 
BY  
PEACEFUL AND WRATHFUL MANJUSHRI 
FROM LIFE TO LIFE! 

MAY INFINITE OCEANS OF PURE BLISS 
EXTEND TO ALL BEINGS 
WITHOUT EXCEPTION! 

SARVA MANGALAM 
Solomon's Judgement: 2 women came to resolve a quarrel over which was d true mother of a baby. When Solomon suggested they should divide d child in two with a sword, one said she would rather give up d child than see it killed. Solomon then declared d woman who showed compassion 2b the true mother.

Manjushri

I have just downloaded this, to print and read. I can't wait to read this, to gain more knowledge and wisdom from the incomparable Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang. I can't wait to share this with other people. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche cannot be wrong, a lineage lama of his calibre cannot be wrong about the practise of Dorje Shugden. He has come back in this life, and continued his practise from his previous lives. Trijang Rinpoche has conferred initiation (sogtae) to many. If Dorje Shugden was a spirit, how can a fervent practitioner such as Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang reincarnate back in this life to continue his works. Worshipping and taking refuge in a spirit breaks the basic refuge vows , and would have been heavy negative karma which would bring one to the three lower realms.. Trijang Rinpoche is living proof that Dorje Shugden is not a spirit and practising Dorje Shugden does quite the opposite as the CTA and HH claims.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/trijang-rinpoche-confers-initiation-in-europe/

christine V

• Email
Thanks Admin for this precious article.
By studying this book, we able to know the origin of Dorje Shugden. And also our lineage Lamas.
It is an important book in the history of Buddhism.

michaela

Dear All

Music Delighting Ocean of Protectors - Biography of Trijang Rinpoche is also available in Indonesian language.  Please share this article with your Indonesian friends

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/id/unduh/teks-unduh/unduh-otobiografi-kyabje-trijang-dorjechang/

Michaela

Aurore

Thank you for this wonderful commentary on the nature and function of the Ganden Oral Lineage dharma protector, Dorje Shugden. Understanding more about our protector is able to give me more knowledge to engage in debate, dispersing information and strengthens my trust in this wonderful protector.

Bond

Thank you Admin for sharing this post. It is much awaited commentary, a rare gems from three great master KYABJE DAGPO DORJE CHANG, KYABJE PABONGKHA DORJE CHANG & KYABJE TRIJANG DORJE CHANG.

Dorje Shugden past lives reincarnation were from a lineage of great masters whose mind has already attained high states of realization of an enlightened being. All these masters had hold theirs vow & ethical discipline perfectly without faults throughout theirs lives, to say that Dorje Shugden is a spirit it is the same as saying that actions from pure ethical discipline could result in lower rebirth. If all actions performed are wasted then it would have defy the law of cause & effect, the very essence of Buddhism.

This is a must read for all those who want to know more about Dorje Shugden to remove doubts & increase their faith in the practice.

OMB

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2014, 06:55:11 AM »
Dear DS Team,

How amazing we have the access to this treasure, it's totally priceless.  Thank you DS Team for making this possible.

This will strengthen our knowledge and trust in our beloved Protector.  Many many more people will benefited from reading this.

pinecone

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2014, 02:58:03 PM »
Rejoice to those who will be able to encounter with the dharma and also this long hidden treasure, the sacred text of Trijang Rinpoche. To enable the Dorje Shugden’s practitioners to have a better understanding and sharing with others on the Great Protector Dorje Shugden’s origin , past lives, natures practice, I believe with the existence of this text will definitely be of great help. May this great text be able to flourish and never extinct. Thank you DS team.

RedLantern

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2014, 04:33:35 PM »

Thank you DS Admin for sharing this precious texts which are priceless for the benefit of many to understand our Protector Dorje Shugden and the lineage masters better.

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2014, 08:18:18 PM »
Thank you so much admin for posting this article and making the download available to everyone. It's wonderful to have the Tibetan text and keep as a blessing, for me it's fantastic to have the English translation. I hope there will be a full translated English version available one day.

MoMo

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2014, 06:41:20 AM »
Thank you admin of Dorje Shugden.com for making this sacred text available to us in language we are familiar of. It reviews the thought and view of great master such as Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche on this protector of our era. It will instill faith and confident for those who still doubt of Dorje Shugden practice due to many misleading information that pervading the online world.
Keep up with the good work!

Solomon Lang

• Who is d wise man? He who sees what's to born.
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2014, 07:30:01 AM »
Melodious Praise To Root Guru His Holiness Kybje Trijang Rinpoche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ez_39W4xJA
Solomon's Judgement: 2 women came to resolve a quarrel over which was d true mother of a baby. When Solomon suggested they should divide d child in two with a sword, one said she would rather give up d child than see it killed. Solomon then declared d woman who showed compassion 2b the true mother.