Author Topic: "When the iron bird flies and horses run on wheels..."  (Read 34772 times)

Jessie Fong

Re: "When the iron bird flies and horses run on wheels..."
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 10:46:05 AM »
When the iron bird flies - that would be when airplanes were invented.
Horses run on wheels - the invention of the motor car.
The Tibetan people will be scattered .... indeed, Tibetans have been misplaced.
Dharma will come to the Land of the Red Man --- I am not familiar with a land of the red man.  Does it mean that dharma will spread to every continent or just to very specific places associated with red people?  Who are the red people then?  What I know is that Buddhism is spreading all over the globe, and so this prophecy is true.

ratanasutra

Re: "When the iron bird flies and horses run on wheels..."
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 04:57:26 PM »
My Teacher teach me that in order to know that something that happen is come from bad or good karma, we need to see at the result.
For example a child who born in a rich family and grow up to be spoiled and end up enjoy in samsaric life, do nothing this is come from bad karma but for another child who born in a poor family and has difficulties in a childhood but when grow up this child turn to spiritual path this is come from good karma.

So many of high lamas left from tibet in crisis time, went to other countries especial in the west, it come from good karma also as now buddhist is spreadi to all over countries in the world especial in the west.